Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 15. (Read 64288 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Good to see some more activity on the NEO platform, it's badly needed after all the bad news and the price decline. Especially the decentralized part, since people claim NEO is too centralized. I'm not sure how it can be decentralized if NEO is indeed centralized.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I can't beleieve the nose dive the market has token. I bought some NEO for the Nex ICO a month ago thinking the price would go up but its gone down. Hope the ICO isn't for a while.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
This crypto project is very interesting and I've been waiting for more than a month to invest in it, the team of developers is constantly decrying the sale for the crowd.
Activity: 18
I believe  NEO should be one serious coin which must growt in utility due to the awesome investment strategy for software applications. I hold.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
The great combination of speed and security is proposed to provide the system of information processing and processing transactions in the off-chain type. Cryptocurrency will get new power with this and the problems of crypto currency will be solved due to which the demand of crypto currency will be increased. RPX has got promotion through this way.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Why i don't like switcheo as don't have plan to increase volume while nex have stragic partnership to create volume. This is the big reason.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I think the token sale is about to start in a short time. In the site, it's reported that that in June the NEX token sale begins (probably they are settling legal issues with the Swiss government since it's a security)... I think the hype about this ICO will be massive!  Wink

I agree with you, the hype is already building around this project. I Really looking forward to seeing it tradeable in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
I think the token sale is about to start in a short time. In the site, it's reported that that in June the NEX token sale begins (probably they are settling legal issues with the Swiss government since it's a security)... I think the hype about this ICO will be massive!  Wink
Activity: 15
NEX as a security definitely won't come out as high as it would be other wise but its still great project and whoever is lucky to got in will be able to make some profits. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Will register and hope for the best. I just worry that it will be hard to get into this ICO due to the huge hype surrounding the project. Do you guys think people will cheat (registrer friends and familys passport numbers)?

You can't register anymore, everything is closed now. The winners of the lottery are just waiting for the ICO. Certainly also cheaters have participated, you can hardly prevent that.
Activity: 47
Will register and hope for the best. I just worry that it will be hard to get into this ICO due to the huge hype surrounding the project. Do you guys think people will cheat (registrer friends and familys passport numbers)?
I have tried to participate in this ICO, me and a whole bunch of my friends signed in, but it was a lottery and I wasn't picked. I think over 100K people sign up and like 20Kish were picked. When is the ICO date? This exchange could be huge. Hope one of you guys did win the draw.

I was lucky enough to get in the draw. Didn't know that that many people didn't get in. Feel even luckier now, this project could be huge.

If you look at the official Twitter news by the team, here:

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/980160968738201602

128,351 people participated in the lottery. Of these, just 25,000 have been extracted.

The hype is big! When NEX get listed in Exchanges, in my opinion, the price can do really well.

Yes the hype is massive, this ICO could do the same as Wanchain.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Who else thinks that NEO tokens are creating a revolution in here? a lot of ico projects are starting their crowdsale by using NEO token protocol, this is very convenient for us, and i really like that procedure.
Activity: 133
nex, is a new exchange in hopes of becoming an important part of world exchange, after the success of neo, now nex will follow neo success towards success next.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
We don't even realize how huge NEX could be, Switcheo is doing well, another NEO based dividend exchange Spotcoin is coming, bright future for NEO for sure.

The sale will be in June actually, the website was updated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Now exist a lot of exchanges on NEP-5 market. One of them Switchneo. Switchneo supported by NEo and they already done product.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I think that there are several NEO based exchanges such as NEX and Switcheo, but I am really waiting for Spotcoin that will pair everything with fiats.
Activity: 29
Sadly didnt win the lottery its annoying when you see how many people participated with several accounts and got approved...
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
I have tried to participate in this ICO, me and a whole bunch of my friends signed in, but it was a lottery and I wasn't picked. I think over 100K people sign up and like 20Kish were picked. When is the ICO date? This exchange could be huge. Hope one of you guys did win the draw.

I was lucky enough to get in the draw. Didn't know that that many people didn't get in. Feel even luckier now, this project could be huge.

If you look at the official Twitter news by the team, here:

https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/980160968738201602

128,351 people participated in the lottery. Of these, just 25,000 have been extracted.

The hype is big! When NEX get listed in Exchanges, in my opinion, the price can do really well.

Pages:
Jump to: