Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 22. (Read 64288 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
I won the lottery, but got rejected in the KYC. Absolutely no explanation why. They dont ask for any documents , just name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth. Im not in the US or China or any of the usual KYC restricted countries.

So basically I won the lottery , and then they ripped my lottery ticked ...

Very strange situation.
What kind of KYC without documents? And why did we write the number of documents when registering in the lottery?
Or maybe is this only the first stage? At first - name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth and if you pass only then - checking documents.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Really bad situation.
I dont know how to help you, they dont have telegram channel where you can ask admins.

They will have second stage of lottery soon , so maybe try to register one more acc and try your luck.

For me this project is really promising.
And it will help a lot of NEO based project in future.
Im waiting for NEX because there will be listed one of the best NEO tokens effect.ai tokens.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I won the lottery, but got rejected in the KYC. Absolutely no explanation why. They dont ask for any documents , just name, country, amount you want to invest, date of birth. Im not in the US or China or any of the usual KYC restricted countries.

So basically I won the lottery , and then they ripped my lottery ticked ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Is there a NEX message in the ANN thread? Maybe more information is needed to understand its development.

No there is  no ANN Thread.
The best u can do is follow their Twitter Account
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
In addition to providing decentralized exchange, NEX offers decentralized banking services in the long term: asset and asset management services based on smart contracts on the blockbuster. This service will be designed to ensure the security of funds and investment opportunities and will play the role of your digital bank.
Activity: 7
I have win this lottery, but I dont have money to invest if anyone is interested we can make a deal.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Is there a NEX message in the ANN thread? Maybe more information is needed to understand its development.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hope NEX team will provide results info about 1st round ICO sale ($1000 per person max) and how much is left for 2nd round.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
NEX  is really a very interesting project and good concept , but i don't think his tokens will be accepted by other major exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
NEX and NEO are new currency. Crypto currency will get new power with this and the problems of crypto currency will be solved due to which the demand of crypto currency will be increased. RPX has got promotion through this way.
NEX - Neon Exchange - AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Wednesday 18:00 UTC - as usual on Reddit. Neon Exchange team will be answering the top 30 most voted questions. Do not infringe legal requirements like signed NDAs. Only one day remains. There are already more than 120 comments and questions. Join now!
https://twitter.com/canesin/status/980526628437708800
Today there was a lottery Neonexchange and 25,000 lucky beggars became members of the white list with the opportunity to register KYC for more detailed information. I recommend going to the site and finding out if you became the lucky owner of the ticket for the moon. https://neonexchange.org/
I tried to get in with 2 different accounts but unfortunately non of them got approved. My friend tried with only one account that too on the day before the closure of lottery and he successfully got approved. Don't know why I always lose in luck based battles.

I registered two accounts - myself and my wife. And both times - no luck. Now I understand - WHY. In lottery participated 128351 NEO addresses.) Really hope that there will be a second round.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I have a unreasonable belief on the project based on the NEO. In fact, many of the Project based on the NEO performs very well( compared to the ICO price ). The ratio of well performance is much higher than the project based on the ETH.
Activity: 39
Today there was a lottery Neonexchange and 25,000 lucky beggars became members of the white list with the opportunity to register KYC for more detailed information. I recommend going to the site and finding out if you became the lucky owner of the ticket for the moon. https://neonexchange.org/
I tried to get in with 2 different accounts but unfortunately non of them got approved. My friend tried with only one account that too on the day before the closure of lottery and he successfully got approved. Don't know why I always lose in luck based battles.
thats really up to luck. ive read on telegram, someone even bug family members to register and only 2 out of 10 got it

What's their telegram ? I heard on https://t.me/CryptoBravehearts about NEX , but I didn't found NEX telegram ! Also , I dont know how to insert the KYC address , if I am resident in Germany let's say , and I am spanish with spanish passport , what address I'll insert ? My native country address , like in my document ( passport ) , or the present residency , where I have bills too , if they'll ask me for it . Thx guys , also I suggest you to go on t.e/CryptoBravehearts , is the best quality crypto group , with FREE calls , and great PROFITS ! 
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
thats really up to luck. ive read on telegram, someone even bug family members to register and only 2 out of 10 got it

Same ratio here, I‘m lucky but four of my friends which tried too are not approved in the first Lottery, they hope for the second part now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Did anyone get lucky with the lottery? Shame ... it was really difficult to get a realistic chance. Embarrassed

It wasnt hard, you just needed a bit of luck. I am in

Well done! I am glad that some people got lucky, so not just whales with multiple accounts will be there. Grin
Activity: 99
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Good to see some more activity on the NEO platform, it's badly needed after all the bad news and the price decline. Especially the decentralized part, since people claim NEO is too centralized. I'm not sure how it can be decentralized if NEO is indeed centralized.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
seems interesting project but CEO is quite not enough experimence in this huge task
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Pages:
Jump to: