Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 23. (Read 64288 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can sell account with passed kyc
telegram: https://t.me/Tgr_Igor
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Today there was a lottery Neonexchange and 25,000 lucky beggars became members of the white list with the opportunity to register KYC for more detailed information. I recommend going to the site and finding out if you became the lucky owner of the ticket for the moon. https://neonexchange.org/
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Did anyone get lucky with the lottery? Shame ... it was really difficult to get a realistic chance. Embarrassed

It wasnt hard, you just needed a bit of luck. I am in
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Did anyone get lucky with the lottery? Shame ... it was really difficult to get a realistic chance. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2590
Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
"**Locked in a smart contract with slow release over 2 years"

all tokens ? or only team tokens locked ?

Edit:

answer: only partners tokens https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/952256164070387712
Activity: 99
Why is no one talking about the $NEO competition? 400+ applicants, NEO + Microsoft collab, world-class tier judges and a huge price pool. But most importantly, more projects being developed on NEO and creating awareness & familiarity amongst devs. Has everyone forgotten this?

ppl are more concern with the price drop, and i just bought neo @49.5.

dont they see this project is really worth it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 279
Why is no one talking about the $NEO competition? 400+ applicants, NEO + Microsoft collab, world-class tier judges and a huge price pool. But most importantly, more projects being developed on NEO and creating awareness & familiarity amongst devs. Has everyone forgotten this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
This the ICO basically everyone is waiting for. The problem with this ICO is you are probably not able to take part in it. Only if you are lucky to win the lottery, you can invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
It was one of the most anticipated ICO's of all time but timing is very bad. NEO price is going down more and more. If it happen when it was over 100 USD I believe they raise more money. I'm also winner of lottery but I decided not to invest from ICO.

When/how did you find out this info? I thought March 31st is the date when they let us know who's in.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
It was one of the most anticipated ICO's of all time but timing is very bad. NEO price is going down more and more. If it happen when it was over 100 USD I believe they raise more money. I'm also winner of lottery but I decided not to invest from ICO.
Activity: 1
Can I use the same ip to register me and my brother?
Activity: 91
I hope all multi accounts will be banned. Honest people with one ac may not be allowed, because cheaters..
Activity: 25
NEX ICO Review

A decentralized exchange on NEO platform, it boasts of being “a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.”

https://i.imgur.com/K5ciEip.jpg

See full analysis: https://coingape.com/nex-ico-review-analysis/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The optimal combination of speed and security is proposed to provide the system of information processing and processing transactions in the off-chain type.
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
i think the lottery is a good option for ICO. I was trying to participate in TheKey ICO on neo platform and it was a complete mess. 40k people were whitelisted and the site was down for like a day and only few thousand people we able to invest. this way everything is known in advance and there should be no problems during the ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Guys, what do you think about so strange method as lottery for whitelist?  May be is it another way to get more hype for project? If so much people who want to be whitelisted may be team can give personal hardcap? But roulette ... Hmm...

I like the lottery method because we don't have to rush to sign up  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Guys, what do you think about so strange method as lottery for whitelist?  May be is it another way to get more hype for project? If so much people who want to be whitelisted may be team can give personal hardcap? But roulette ... Hmm...

Yeah you are completely right the hype gets increased due to the fact, that a lot of people try to join but its only a limited amount of free seats for the early investors
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 117

Is it true that NEO isn't really decentralized? If so, how can there be a DEX if it runs on NEO? Honest question, not FUD - happy to hear rebuttals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
NEX looks really promising, but there's another NEO decentralized exchange - Switcheo. They have a really small cap about $9 mil and they raised in pretty fast. They already have a working exchange and they plan to launch it till the end of March. So I assume that Switcheo will be a good competitor for NEX.

is their ico is still open? i have a feeling that i wont get nex lottery coz im really bad at luck

What is the NEX registration all about ?!

https://neonexchange.org/lottery

25,000 people will be selected to participate in the first round of token sales...

ps; You need to use Google Chrome to register, and also install the NEX extension...

Lottery registration ends on March 30, 2018 18:00 UTC so you still have 8 days to throw your name in the hat  Wink

Good luck!  Cool

thanks for the info, but i was refering to switcheo ico  Wink

For nex , i have registered and wait for the outcome on 31st . cheers

Ya, I missed the Switcheo crowdsale as well  Sad

Hope we get in on the NEX lottery, though! Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: