Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 25. (Read 64286 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
1 round lottery registration begins 12th March 18:00 UTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So for us its pretty postive that nexx has no official ANN so not so many people will sign up for the lottery foor ico. I hope to get an oppurtunity to invest in nex be winning an seat in the ico lottery.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I've been waiting so long for this project. I think this project will be promising.
Crypto community maybe already bored with Ethereum project and ICO.
This is the right time for NEX to take a part in ICO world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Got tired waiting for the Nex ico to be announced. I am still really optimistic about it and hope to not wait too long.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there an official Ann thread of this project? I could not find any.

Nope, this is all we have on NEX.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is there an official Ann thread of this project? I could not find any.
Will register and hope for the best. I just worry that it will be hard to get into this ICO due to the huge hype surrounding the project. Do you guys think people will cheat (registrer friends and familys passport numbers)?

Of course there will be some people using the passport of friends and family members in order to get an access to join the early ico. So it will be harsh to get access as normal participant
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I read somewhere that this ICO is scheduled for third quarter of the year. How true can this be? And please op or anyone else who has more info about the project and it's ICO kindly drop it  let's see. Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
Will register and hope for the best. I just worry that it will be hard to get into this ICO due to the huge hype surrounding the project. Do you guys think people will cheat (registrer friends and familys passport numbers)?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
I created a topic in Russian local:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nash-nex-oa-eea-opo-3065514
But for NEX advertising is probably not necessary)
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I sincerely believe in the NEO network and its abilities. More and more projects are launched on this platform and now also a decentralized exchange point NEX. I read somewhere that the ICO will start in April, I think there will be a lot of excitement!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
This ICO I will be waiting for. Cheesy

https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Canesin, founder of City of Zion, announced in the latest CoZ weekly development report a new project called Neon Meta Exchange (NEX).

Neon Meta Exchange (NEX), is a decentralized exchange project, founded by four CoZ Council members – Canesin (Founder of CoZ), Ethan (Neon wallet creator), Luciano (NeoScan creator) and Fabian (fabwa).

From the update –

“NEX platform is built on a completely new protocol developed within the NEO ecosytem, utilising the best features NEO platform has to offer. NEX will consist of a reference exchange application, which will make it easy for developers building exchanges and payment services, to integrate with the NEX protocol. This project will possess a high level of innovation, building upon research done by Erik, on superconductive exchange technology.

NEO Council will be investing in the token sale of the NEX utility token that will occur at the end of this year, or at the beginning of 2018. In order to execute this token sale, we will be developing a brand new token sale system, that will be open-sourced with a MIT license, and donated to CoZ. This token sale system will include frontend, backend, and smart contract implementations.”

City of Zion are also working on publishing joint research articles with Loopring on developing cross chain protocols, with the goal of allowing execution of ERC20 and NEP5 token trades, across LRC and NEX.

NEX is a bit more complex than simple DEX. I saw interview with their CEO. Project looks great, but my concern is that DEX token will be a security. It may lead to difficulties on trading this token and on listing on major exchanges. Project has huge hype but I think that people don't understand that its token is a security.
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
NEX - is one of the most interesting ICO of this year. Participate 100%
Activity: 9
Hi all,

we made  review of the NEX project where we discuss how profitable will the NEX staking be and what competition it has. Feel free to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efnD9PqXjLc
Activity: 9
still waiting to be accepted on whitelist. i think it will be one of the best ico's of 2018.
we will see.

hey, where can i sign myself to get whitelisted for the nex ico ?

There will be no whitelist man, you can register between 12-30 March and on 31st there will be lottery and they will pick 25K participants.
still waiting to be accepted on whitelist. i think it will be one of the best ico's of 2018.
we will see.

hey, where can i sign myself to get whitelisted for the nex ico ?
Activity: 3
After the success of $RPX, NEX could be the next, however, it is not as hyped as RPX was.
I will be waiting for the release of ANN thread for NEX so that could get in touch with the team and get to know more about the project.

One of the most important reason for RPX hype was having Da HongFei as one of the company advisor, don't know who all from NEO will be supporting NEX.

I agree with you. This project has the mentor as the CEO of Neo is very reliable and this Nex will gain great success as Neo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
we will see.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I've heard that you will only be able to buy their token through the NEX exchange (after the ICO).

Is that true? All the NEP5 tokens are listed on KuCoin, why not NEX?

If that is the case.. I won't count on some large gains after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: