Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 29. (Read 64286 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Maybe we get another chance to buy some neos cheap again?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How much neos u guys prepare to invest for nex?

My portfolio is in the shitter lately. I am hoping it comes back up first
How much neos u guys prepare to invest for nex?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
It is very interesting project to know about it. It is backed by NEO founders and having ambitious goals to acheive.

I am going to invest in this ICO when they start their ICO.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Looking forward  this project, the hype is insane.
interesting project. who knows, there is a bounty?

there will be no bounty... allready get an response email from the CEO!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is good news for those that feel their must be competition for ethereum platform. Ethereum classic is also trying to develop something like this. Let the best platform win and let best tech be adopted!
Activity: 322
I hope this exchange will have better security than EtherDelta. Just wondering if they are also allow to trade altcoins  that are not supported by NEO. I've been waiting for a decentralized trading platform that can perform a trade of many known altcoin that are available in the market.
You are right, It seems Not to be easy to develop a decentrealized Exchange. Which one does work properly is Waves Dex. With the new planned GUI It will become very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
anyone knows if this predominantly asian project? as in the team..
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
interesting project. who knows, there is a bounty?

There isnt even a official Ann Thread, nobdoy knows about ICO start and your only question is about Bounty? Cmon
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I hope this exchange will have better security than EtherDelta. Just wondering if they are also allow to trade altcoins  that are not supported by NEO. I've been waiting for a decentralized trading platform that can perform a trade of many known altcoin that are available in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If team will be able to make a useful decentralized exchange with good performance it would be a bomb. They have all forces to get it. I hope exchange will be better and simpler than dex from bts
Activity: 392
Yes, waiting for this ICO and bullish on it.
It will be very good for the platform itself, Neo is growing by leaps and bounds.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like NEO will grow from strength to strength this year. And since everyone agreed that decentralize exchange will be the future, why not?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
It will be huge,

I Really like those words, lol. You are right it is going to be Huge if you are willing to hold the token for the long term. Wink
Activity: 7
It will be huge,
Activity: 5
Hello, guys! Does NEX have a prototype?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
 This is a very good news for the NEO community ! I think this ICO will be sold out pretty quickly and I hope that BTC will be included in the platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Based on data from the official website of the decentralized NEX Exchange, info about token sales has not been publicly known. We must not make any speculations or opinions that are not true.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting project, I've been waiting for decentralized exchanges for a long time and this year they will appear, projects as far as I've seen so many, but so far I've seen only Delta from the decentralized and working and popular exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: