Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 32. (Read 64286 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Could anybody tell me, when NEX ICO gonna begin?

No sorry. At the moment nothing is confirmed
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Could anybody tell me, when NEX ICO gonna begin?
I just heard about this project from a friend and it looks very appealing. Core developer of the neon wallet and the right channels in China. Seriously, thinking this has to be my next purchase.

The Team behind this project is amazing. I will definitely take part at this ico
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
I just heard about this project from a friend and it looks very appealing. Core developer of the neon wallet and the right channels in China. Seriously, thinking this has to be my next purchase.
Activity: 5
What's the plan for adding new tokens?

In section 2.3.2 of the whitepaper it says:

"In Ethereum, a smart contract can dynamically call any other smart contract, given an address passed at run-time. In contrast, NEO enforces that all calls between smart contracts must be declared statically in advance. This constraint makes it much easier for NEO to implement sharding optimizations across VM state, but means that NEX smart contracts must hard-code all token pairs that are supported by the exchange."

Does this mean that:

1. The UI will have to somehow "select" the newest version of the NEX smart contract whenever a token is added? (Sort of like Etherdelta does with upgrades) and

2. Since the token pairs have to be compiled in, a new token has to be given permission by the NEX team in order to appear on the exchange?
Merit: 101
On January the 8th, the first European meet up took part in Dublin and many enthusiasts decided to take part in the event. Indeed, there was so much interest for it, that the event was oversubscribed and many participants were left on the waiting list.Malcom Lerider, senior R&D manager of NEO, was present and gave a speech to the audience. “We reckon we can do 3000 transactions per second now on the chain. Seriously, when other companies claim to be doing millions, you really do need to take a reality check,” he said.

Several questions were asked by the audience. One of these was regarding the centralized nature that NEO has in China. About it, Malcom said that, even when it is based in China, it is a distributed and decentralized platform created as a global project. The tour will continue in London, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Vienna.

Ontology, the ICO that is based on the NEO platform, will be distributing 1,000 ONT tokens to everyone who signed up to the newsletter. Ontology will not hold a public sale but will be running a token reward plan. Members who are eligible to receive the tokens will just have to pass a KYC process to ensure that they do not have multiple accounts.

Ontology has also explained how the token distribution will be. 12 percent for the Ontology community, 28 percent to institutional partners, 10 percent to the NEO Council, 25 percent to the Ontology ecosystem development fund, 10 percent to the Ontology technical community rewards and 15 percent to the Ontology core team.
Activity: 73
So excited for this ico!!!! It will be amazing! Please tell me how I can get contact for bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Due to the differences from NEO in the token model, the balance of accounts and the way that smart contracts interact with each other - in comparison with Ethereum - NEO, a solution is needed that effectively accommodates decentralized exchanges. NEX offers this solution.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Pretty excited about this one. Could take NEO to the NEXT level.
Is it known when NEX whitelist or KYC will be available?

No, there are no infos at the moment. But i think it cant take to long.
Activity: 8
Is it known when NEX whitelist or KYC will be available?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Waiting for all these NEO project to hit the exchanges - LRC at 1.50 , DBC at $1 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Neo has built in exchange like waves. This is the most important thing. We will understand the decentralized exchanges are the future.
In 2018 there will be more exchange scams or problems as we experienced in 2017 or earlier.
We need a bigger decentralized exchange with liquidty
Activity: 166
NEX looks far greater than NEO itself,should this be the one coin that will beat its based coins?
Activity: 27
I can't wait for all of these new Neo based ICOs. I'm really excited about this one and what else is going to be there soon.
Activity: 73
Is there an bounty program for that ico?? Anybody I can contact?
One of the most important reason for RPX hype was having Da HongFei as one of the company advisor, don't know who all from NEO will be supporting NEX.

This is a "ultimate must look at" project. Just started to do my research on this project and start study the Withepaper, but the first look is very promising

The Team behind this platform is amazing

Co Founder/Developer

Fabio C. Canesin     Co-founder CoZ 
Fabian Wahle         Co-founder CoZ
Ethan Fast             Co-founder CoZ - Creator of NEON Wallet
Luciano Engel         Co-founder CoZ - Creator of NEOScan
Thomas Saunders    Co-founder CoZ - Creator of neo-python

Developer

David Schwartz   Core Contributor to Neon Wallet
Evgeny Boxer      Core Contributor to Neon Wallet

Advisors

Da HongFei         Onchain CEO,NEO Council
Erik Zhang         Onchain CTO,NEO Council
Activity: 322
Oh, that's good news. It is this stock exchange that is now not enough for the development of NEO as a platform. Many do not want to make coins based on NEO, as it is not clear how they then trade and what to do next. This will be a real breakthrough, if it works out. I think they will collect a lot of money.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
NEX looks like a great project, does it have ANN threads and a bounty thread? I want to take part in its bounty thread. Grin Grin
 I recently got to know about a new project based on NEO http://www.thekey.vip/ . I really like this platform and I really want it to develop thanks to new projects. I think 2018 will be a breakthrough in the Chinese direction of development of the blockchain. 
Pages:
Jump to: