Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING - page 18. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

I have been playing around with the idea of offering a 1-5BTC bonus for block finders to gain new miners, I am willing to offer a bonus of 1 BTC to the first block finder as a bonus! Depending on how this pans out I may extend it to future blocks if Nexious does not gain enough miners to find blocks on a regular basis.

This will be coming out of my own pocket along with the server costs which do already. I will look into an escrow type thing now if the miners are wanting that also.

So let your friends and miners know, and point them to Nexious Smiley

You got your wish. =)

ajohnnyjohn is back with 202 T/H. Welcome back ajohnnyjohn!

Spread the word guys and lets find that block!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
And 1-5btc finder bonus?

How can we know who hit the block?

We're going to find this first block! xD
Activity: 140
Nexious.com Admin
Maybe its a stupid question,

But is the estimated earning is reliable at this point?

If we ever find  a block this week, and I own more than 1/3 of the hash rate...
Will I Really earn >1BTC???

Should I not receive 1/3 of 25btc?

Est Earnings are what you would get paid if a block was found that second, you will see if go up (or down) depending on your hashrate vs pool hashrate. As your earnings are based on the work submitted (shares). So seeing as you are new to the pool your total shares are smaller than some other miners that have been mining for days etc if that makes sense?
Maybe its a stupid question,

But is the estimated earning is reliable at this point?

If we ever find  a block this week, and I own more than 1/3 of the hash rate...
Will I Really earn >1BTC???

Should I not receive 1/3 of 25btc?

Sending you 2th Smiley

Best of luck to you all!
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
Hi everyone!

I have been playing around with the idea of offering a 1-5BTC bonus for block finders to gain new miners, I am willing to offer a bonus of 1 BTC to the first block finder as a bonus! Depending on how this pans out I may extend it to future blocks if Nexious does not gain enough miners to find blocks on a regular basis.

This will be coming out of my own pocket along with the server costs which do already. I will look into an escrow type thing now if the miners are wanting that also.

Wow this is awesome. I will pass the word around for sure and lets see what we can come up with.
Nexious.com Admin
Hi everyone!

Nexious.com Admin
I would love to see this pool thrive. I would have thought for sure something would have come up by now. I think you are on the right track on getting users we just need to find a block. Once the blocks roll in the users will start to flood. I mean at our current hash rate it will take 173.36 days to find one block. If you have been up two months we are down to 110 days give or take. I am sure one will come when is hard to say. I don't want to see the pool go any where for lets hope something happens.

Rest assured that Nexious isn't going anywhere, the ideals the pool was founded on are still there. I understand that enticing miners over from bigger pools is a hard task, one that I am still dedicated too.

It would help for any ideas or feedback from miners on why they prefer to mine/not mine at Nexious so I can try and make changes that make Nexious more appealing.

On a side note;
The Vanillacoin pool that was launched has been finding blocks and payments have been sent so the payment/reward system does work for those who are questioning.
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I would think all new pools must go through the same thing. Most miners are wary of putting too much of their money/ mining resources into a new pool that has no track record of block completion or pay-outs, its human nature.

I want to support this pool for the same reasons you created it in the first place. Also I have put a fair bit of hashing power in and would love to see a return on that.

The pool needs to get its first block done for it to be able to grow. I'm sure that some of the 500 users will come back for a second look. I am not able to keep my miners on the pool 100% but will be pointing them here as and when I can. I will also rent some hash in the near future as I have some BTC at MRR to use.

Nexious- A block finders bonus is an interesting idea, might entice some bigger hash rate users in.
In the meantime maybe renting to boost the pools hash rate might be a start.

Now's the time to do whatever lucky dance floats yer boat or drink a beer to the Bitcoin Gods to bring us some luck.  Smiley

I completely understand that, only problem is that Nexious can't get a track record as such without finding a block Tongue

I am looking in to the idea of a block finder bonus, just need to sort out what I can afford (server bills were just due) then investigate escrowing the amount or something to prove that I can pay it etc. As I don't want to be like all the other pools I have seen that offer similar and things go down hill.

I have been renting a bit of hash here and there to try and boost it up Smiley

I would love to see this pool thrive. I would have thought for sure something would have come up by now. I think you are on the right track on getting users we just need to find a block. Once the blocks roll in the users will start to flood. I mean at our current hash rate it will take 173.36 days to find one block. If you have been up two months we are down to 110 days give or take. I am sure one will come when is hard to say. I don't want to see the pool go any where for lets hope something happens.
Nexious.com Admin
I would think all new pools must go through the same thing. Most miners are wary of putting too much of their money/ mining resources into a new pool that has no track record of block completion or pay-outs, its human nature.

I want to support this pool for the same reasons you created it in the first place. Also I have put a fair bit of hashing power in and would love to see a return on that.

The pool needs to get its first block done for it to be able to grow. I'm sure that some of the 500 users will come back for a second look. I am not able to keep my miners on the pool 100% but will be pointing them here as and when I can. I will also rent some hash in the near future as I have some BTC at MRR to use.

Nexious- A block finders bonus is an interesting idea, might entice some bigger hash rate users in.

Now's the time to do whatever lucky dance floats yer boat or drink a beer to the Bitcoin Gods to bring us some luck.  Smiley

I completely understand that, only problem is that Nexious can't get a track record as such without finding a block Tongue

I am looking in to the idea of a block finder bonus, just need to sort out what I can afford (server bills were just due) then investigate escrowing the amount or something to prove that I can pay it etc. As I don't want to be like all the other pools I have seen that offer similar and things go down hill.

I have been renting a bit of hash here and there to try and boost it up Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Now's the time to do whatever lucky dance floats yer boat or drink a beer to the Bitcoin Gods to bring us some luck.  Smiley
Nexious.com Admin
Hi everyone!

Nexious has been around for 2 months today! Sadly we still have not found our first block and I would like to know what you guys as the miners would like to see, or want in a pool?

The reason I created Nexious was to help decentralize the network, as everyone was mining on a select few pools which encouraged new miners to join those said pools also. I have tried to create incentives (0% fee accounts etc) but with over 500 accounts created only a select few mine at Nexious.

I want to hear some feedback from you all on what you would like to see or what you would like to change?

I am also considering running a block finder bonus, that will be paid out of my own pocket to entice new miners over.

Thanks,
Nexious
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

Welcome Laviathon! I will change your account to 0 fees shortly. If you need anything let me know Smiley

Your fine man.  Keep your 1%.  Lets just get you that elusive first block.

Laviathon
Nexious.com Admin
I just thew 3.5 TH/S @ you.  Hope that helps.

Welcome Laviathon! I will change your account to 0 fees shortly. If you need anything let me know Smiley
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
I just thew 3.5 TH/S @ you.  Hope that helps.
Nexious.com Admin
Oke i put a little support in, 2 unclocked S3'3
Cant't afford to put all my power here.
Really hope we can find a block! Grin

There is somethimes cheap rental hash avaleble on nicehash, if you really trust Nexious or if your the owner than that would be an opption.
You would pay sometimes 1-2% below expected earing Lips sealed

Welcome aboard SunnyIgor! I rent some hash when its cheap enough as power here is too expensive to run my own miners sadly ($0.25/kw + at the moment).
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Oke i put a little support in, 2 unclocked S3'3
Cant't afford to put all my power here.
Really hope we can find a block! Grin

There is somethimes cheap rental hash avaleble on nicehash, if you really trust Nexious or if your the owner than that would be an opption.
You would pay sometimes 1-2% below expected earing Lips sealed
Nexious.com Admin
Nobody is DDOS'ing your pool - CoinWallet.eu are spamming the entire network. If you spent a little more time keeping up with current affairs instead of self-bumping your thread, you would have known this.....

That is incorrect, I was not having trouble with the Bitcoin client itself, it was connectivity of the web server and one of the stratum's that were getting flooded. Hence I have made some changes and cloudflare should be a bit more helpful now.

Hey Nexious,

My miner has been on this pool for the last 7 days I haven't seen any unconfirmed/confirmed on my account, all I can see is the est. Round Earnings is this expected? I would of thought by now the miners would have at least something?

Can anyone chime in here to confirm?

The pool would have to hit a block first.

I have thrown a fair bit at this pool recently, as has ajohnnyjohn and now you seem to be taking up the challenge.
The fact is that we need more miners otherwise this could drag on, and on.... Unless we get lucky.

Nexious - any ideas or future plans that might get some more interest in the pool.

That is correct itsnogood, I am open to suggestions on what miners would like. I have already offered the 0% fees accounts, then everyone else is 0% fees until the first block is found.

Like I said any suggestions will be looked into Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Nexious is currently undergoing a DDoS attack, I am working hard to resolve and bring Nexious back up. Please make sure you have a fail over pool set, all information is safe but access may be intermittent

Everything should be running smoothly again, I am pushing out some updates to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all for your patience.

Hey Nexious,

My miner has been on this pool for the last 7 days I haven't seen any unconfirmed/confirmed on my account, all I can see is the est. Round Earnings is this expected? I would of thought by now the miners would have at least something?

The pool would have to hit a block first.

I have thrown a fair bit at this pool recently, as has ajohnnyjohn and now you seem to be taking up the challenge.
The fact is that we need more miners otherwise this could drag on, and on.... Unless we get lucky.

Nexious - any ideas or future plans that might get some more interest in the pool.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nexious is currently undergoing a DDoS attack, I am working hard to resolve and bring Nexious back up. Please make sure you have a fail over pool set, all information is safe but access may be intermittent

Everything should be running smoothly again, I am pushing out some updates to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all for your patience.

Hey Nexious,

Pages:
Jump to: