Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING - page 19. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Nexious is currently undergoing a DDoS attack, I am working hard to resolve and bring Nexious back up. Please make sure you have a fail over pool set, all information is safe but access may be intermittent

Everything should be running smoothly again, I am pushing out some updates to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all for your patience.

Nobody is DDOS'ing your pool - CoinWallet.eu are spamming the entire network. If you spent a little more time keeping up with current affairs instead of self-bumping your thread, you would have known this.....
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nexious.com Admin
Nexious is currently undergoing a DDoS attack, I am working hard to resolve and bring Nexious back up. Please make sure you have a fail over pool set, all information is safe but access may be intermittent

Everything should be running smoothly again, I am pushing out some updates to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you all for your patience.
Nexious.com Admin
Hey There,

Any luck with the email notification?
Just keen to update my withdrawal address.
Also looking to buy more miners! =P

Hi jsp3cs15, I tried to manually send it through has it still not yet arrived? I have tested with other accounts and the email's seem to come through, some time in the junk box though.

PM me the address you wish to withdraw to and I can manually change it for you if you would like.
Activity: 13
Hi There,

I can confirm my accounts now has 0% fees. =)
but still haven't got that email confirmation yet though, I sent you a PM to confirm my email address.

Overall I love your dashboard and the UI on it. This the reason why i signed up the color scheme is also very sexy to the eyes.

Another Question. I also have some Dash miners but I can see the pool doesn't have anyone on it. Is it up?

Yes I did update your account Smiley Yes the Dash pool is up and we did find a block, you can use the same log in but you may have to recreate your workers on the Dash page. Also it uses Port 4444 for the stratum.

Also I will look into the email issue and try and solve now.

Hey There,

Any luck with the email notification?
Just keen to update my withdrawal address.
Also looking to buy more miners! =P
Activity: 778
Merit: 515
I tried connecting a zeusminer 6 chip or 1.5mhs and I am getting nothing but rejects. Is there anything I should do for low difficulty

As far as I am aware the Zeusminer is a scrypt ASIC? Dash uses the X11 algorithm so you cannot use it to mine Dash. I have just tried myself and was able to submit shares, correct me if I am wrong?

Your probably right didnt know dash was x11 LOL. trying to find a place for my zeus to sit ..;Smiley

Nexious.com Admin
I tried connecting a zeusminer 6 chip or 1.5mhs and I am getting nothing but rejects. Is there anything I should do for low difficulty

As far as I am aware the Zeusminer is a scrypt ASIC? Dash uses the X11 algorithm so you cannot use it to mine Dash. I have just tried myself and was able to submit shares, correct me if I am wrong?
Hi There,

but still haven't got that email confirmation yet though, I sent you a PM to confirm my email address.

Overall I love your dashboard and the UI on it. This the reason why i signed up the color scheme is also very sexy to the eyes.

Another Question. I also have some Dash miners but I can see the pool doesn't have anyone on it. Is it up?

Yes I did update your account Smiley Yes the Dash pool is up and we did find a block, you can use the same log in but you may have to recreate your workers on the Dash page. Also it uses Port 4444 for the stratum.

Nexious.com Admin
Hi There,

Welcome aboard jsp3cs15 and gecox22! Hopefully getting started and mining was nice and easy, I would love to hear feedback on if you had any troubles or if I can simplify anything.

Hi there,

I signed up to the pool on Sunday but it's still showing 1% for the fees. (I hope I still qualify  Grin)

Also never got the email confirmation when i signed up. Can you please have a look at that?

I have tried reaching out to you on the site but I haven't got a reply yet  Sad

Sorry jsp3cs15, I have been rather busy in trying to get the Ethereum pool launched and keeping the Bitcoin pool working as fast as possible. I have sent you a reply to your email please check your junk if you haven't received. If you wish to have a faster reply try PM'ing me on here also.

just pointed 5 ths towards your pool under user Gecox22. I hope this helps. Do I need to do anything for the 0% fees?

Welcome abaord gecox22! Thank you for trying out Nexious and I hope everything is going smoothly.

I have just updated both your accounts to zero fees! So get mining Wink

Hi There,

Nexious.com Admin
Pulled a couple S3s off solo to sit here for a bit.

Like the web interface. It looks similar to one we use for monitoring our server room temps. Makes it easy to have the mining stats page open all day at work.  Grin  Cool

Glad you like it and welcome aboard Smiley If you have any feedback or suggestions please let me know.
Activity: 16
Pulled a couple S3s off solo to sit here for a bit.

Like the web interface. It looks similar to one we use for monitoring our server room temps. Makes it easy to have the mining stats page open all day at work.  Grin  Cool
Nexious.com Admin
Thank you very much now lets hope we can hit a block before 2400 hr's hehe.

No problem, thanks for mining at Nexious! Hopefully more people have a go too so we can mine that block faster Smiley
Welcome aboard jsp3cs15 and gecox22! Hopefully getting started and mining was nice and easy, I would love to hear feedback on if you had any troubles or if I can simplify anything.

Hi there,

I signed up to the pool on Sunday but it's still showing 1% for the fees. (I hope I still qualify  Grin)

Also never got the email confirmation when i signed up. Can you please have a look at that?

Sorry jsp3cs15, I have been rather busy in trying to get the Ethereum pool launched and keeping the Bitcoin pool working as fast as possible. I have sent you a reply to your email please check your junk if you haven't received. If you wish to have a faster reply try PM'ing me on here also.

just pointed 5 ths towards your pool under user Gecox22. I hope this helps. Do I need to do anything for the 0% fees?

Welcome abaord gecox22! Thank you for trying out Nexious and I hope everything is going smoothly.

Thank you very much now lets hope we can hit a block before 2400 hr's hehe.
Nexious.com Admin

Hi there,

The pool hash rate is rising and so is the number of miners.
Now is a good time to jump on board and lets get this block done and dusted.
 Smiley

We have been up and down between 20TH/s and 200Th/s the last few days, hopefully some more people stick round to mine the first block!

I am also in the process of changing the newly created accounts (last couple of days) to 0% fees, so check back shortly and yours should be updated if it hasn't already.

Hi there,

Nexious.com Admin
 Smiley

We have been up and down between 20TH/s and 200Th/s the last few days, hopefully some more people stick round to mine the first block!

I am also in the process of changing the newly created accounts (last couple of days) to 0% fees, so check back shortly and yours should be updated if it hasn't already.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Smiley
Nexious.com Admin
There are still free accounts?

Yes, all accounts created before the first block is found will be converted to 0% fees. The first block has not been found yet so all accounts created at the moment will be Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
You could always read the post above yours.

"So all accounts created before we find out first block will be converted to 0% fees! Yes that's correct, an unlimited amount of accounts can be created before we find the first block which will all be 0% fees forever!"

We are yet to find our first block so get yourself registered (at 0%) and get mining.
Pages:
Jump to: