Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING - page 21. (Read 34876 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I didn't make the cut for the 0% fees, but I threw a miner your way anyway.  Lets hope more miners do the same.  Good luck to all.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
a good interface front-end
i wait for scrypt based coin to mining in this pool
Activity: 419
Any plans to entice more miners to join the pool? We need more miners.
Its odd that we must have at least 50 people who registered for the 0% account.

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE?

You have now started Dash mining also. Although you have no miners as yet.
Good luck.

It is a nice setup.  Easy to read on the phone.  Too bad everyone is disappearing Sad

I agree. The website is put together well.
Activity: 140
Nexious.com Admin
It is a nice setup.  Easy to read on the phone.  Too bad everyone is disappearing Sad

I am glad you find it easy to use on your mobile, I wanted it to be nice and simple so you can check what your miners are doing on the go. I am thinking about doing another 0% Fee promotion to attract more miners, so keep an eye out for that.
Activity: 214
1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE?

Good luck.

Nexious.com Admin

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE?

Good luck.

I plan on running another 0 fees type thing again, yet Nexious currently has over 150 accounts registered yet only 10-15 actually mining. I guess miners don't really care about the security of the network.

I created the dash pool as a few of the miners asked me if I could create one for them yet no one seems to have used it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Привет,я например не ушел,у меня в другом пуле малость не закончено,а так я буду продолжать Wink

Hope to see you back soon Spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Привет,я например не ушел,у меня в другом пуле малость не закончено,а так я буду продолжать Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE?

Good luck.

Nexious.com Admin
Sorry for the misinterpreted post and hopefully this clarifies it for you.

Not really, no. You still haven't told us who you are, where you're based or how anyone can contact you in case you go AWOL like BAN, overhash, BeastBTC or numerous other pop-up-pools have done previously. Seems that as soon as one scam pool goes down, another one pops up to take it's place these days.

When a miner uses a pool they are placing a lot of trust in that pool owner, if that pool owner hides behind a shroud & a noob account it immediately rings alarm bells, so you need to return some kind of transparency & trustworthiness to your miners, don't you think?  Wink

Interesting conversation.  I am a noob at this not sure what else Nexious could do to prove he is legit.  These days activity on these boards does not mean someone can be trusted.   anyway...

Lets hit a block.  Tongue

I have tried to be as transparent as possible, any questions I have asked them so at the end of the day like I said previously the only thing that builds trust is time. Nexious isn't going anywhere, and yes lets hit a block Wink

Not really, no. You still haven't told us who you are, where you're based or how anyone can contact you in case you go AWOL like BAN, overhash, BeastBTC or numerous other pop-up-pools have done previously. Seems that as soon as one scam pool goes down, another one pops up to take it's place these days.

When a miner uses a pool they are placing a lot of trust in that pool owner, if that pool owner hides behind a shroud & a noob account it immediately rings alarm bells, so you need to return some kind of transparency & trustworthiness to your miners, don't you think?  Wink

Interesting conversation.  I am a noob at this not sure what else Nexious could do to prove he is legit.  These days activity on these boards does not mean someone can be trusted.   anyway...

Lets hit a block.  Tongue
Nexious.com Admin

When a miner uses a pool they are placing a lot of trust in that pool owner, if that pool owner hides behind a shroud & a noob account it immediately rings alarm bells, so you need to return some kind of transparency & trustworthiness to your miners, don't you think?  Wink

Sorry blarneystone I have introduced myself to a bunch of the miners on IRC, I did create Nexious because of the fact that many of the larger pools had shut down and noticed the miners centralising on some of the larger pools.

So anyway, my name is William and I'm from New Zealand (down the bottom of the world for who don't know) you can contact me on [email protected] or on IRC (#Nexious @ freenode) or PM me on here.

I agree with being as transparent as possible and have answerd all questions asked, I also believe trust can only be built over time hence I don't expect any large miners to try out Nexious in the first weeks Smiley

Edit:
I am pushing a couple of updates to the front end, if you can't connect to website just try and refresh. Stratum is not affected so you can keep mining.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Nexious.com Admin
...mine with us!

Can you tell us who "us" is?

I ran a domain check & noticed the registrant ID was based in Panama, which sounded familiar, so I cross referenced it out of curiosity/boredom. Guess what, I found a perfect match. Your records are exactly the same in every detail as an ex-"pool" going by the name of overhash.com which disappeared without trace after questions were asked about some dubious claims by the brand new account OP:

nexious.com:  http://whois.domaintools.com/nexious.com

overhash.com:  http://whois.domaintools.com/overhash.com

I'm not suggesting that you will do the same as last time, but miners are very wary of new pools with new accounts as it is, let alone ones that are obvious reincarnations of previous vanishing pools. Showing a little transparency would go a long way towards instilling some trust in miners, so I'll ask again - who is "us"?

Thanks.

Hi blarneystone,

Firstly I am the sole runner of Nexious, I meant us as in Nexious as a whole.

Also whois records hidden by whois guard by default by the name register I used (namecheap) so all .com domains registered through them will come up the same.

I have never heard of this OverHash pool before nor am I affiliated with it (it no longer seems to be running?)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
...mine with us!

Can you tell us who "us" is?

I ran a domain check & noticed the registrant ID was based in Panama, which sounded familiar, so I cross referenced it out of curiosity/boredom. Guess what, I found a perfect match. Your records are exactly the same in every detail as an ex-"pool" going by the name of overhash.com which disappeared without trace after questions were asked about some dubious claims by the brand new account OP:

nexious.com:  http://whois.domaintools.com/nexious.com

overhash.com:  http://whois.domaintools.com/overhash.com

I'm not suggesting that you will do the same as last time, but miners are very wary of new pools with new accounts as it is, let alone ones that are obvious reincarnations of previous vanishing pools. Showing a little transparency would go a long way towards instilling some trust in miners, so I'll ask again - who is "us"?

Thanks.
Nexious.com Admin
I'll hang with for a while and see if Nexious grows. Waiting 196 days on average for a block isn't sustainable for me though. Hopefully we get some more miners.

Edit: to be fair, Nexious seems to be  growing pretty well.

I understand that WBF1, hopefully we get lucky and find a block soon so other miners get interested Smiley Thank you for having a go anyway!

Nexious is now hovering around the 20TH/s a mark for the last 24 hours, so now is a great time to jump in and mine with us!
Activity: 419
I'll hang with for a while and see if Nexious grows. Waiting 196 days on average for a block isn't sustainable for me though. Hopefully we get some more miners.

Edit: to be fair, Nexious seems to be  growing pretty well.
Nexious.com Admin
Thank you to all miners who have registered, all accounts created as of now are 0% Fee forever!

All accounts created from now on will incur the 1% Pool Fee to help pay for server/development/running costs. Keep an eye out though as I may run another 0% Fee promotion again in the near future.

Another big thank you to the current miners and a big welcome to the future miners, if there are any issues/feedback/suggestions let me know!
Nexious.com Admin
It is nice to see the hashrate slowly increasing.  Smiley

It is great isn't it Tongue Thank you to all the miners putting their trust in Nexious, we can all slowly help decentralization one bit at a time.
It is nice to see the hashrate slowly increasing.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: