Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexious.com WARNING POOL OPERATOR IS NOT PAYING NOR RESPONDING - page 6. (Read 34876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
If he's reading it, he's using a different account.  Nexious still hasn't logged in since his appearance yesterday about 15 minutes before I found the block.  There also hasn't been any response on IRC and emails to [email protected] continue to bounce.

Since the coins haven't moved, I'm not whipping out the scammer card just yet.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Nexious - You are probably reading this thread, so lets just assume you know exactly what is going on by now.

If this is just a scam then you will probably just disappear with the coins and not really give a shit but maybe, just maybe, you have another reason for pulling the plug. I'm sure we would be willing to hear out any other reasons.
At the end of the day I want to be paid what's owed. If you haven't got the money to pay the bonus and rewards then just say and maybe it can be worked out.
Activity: 179
Merit: 131
The guy may have been using a laptop to run the setup and wrecked his car when the block hit.

Yes. The chance for that to happen is very high. The same as the chance to hit a new block with 1 GH/s miner. Cheesy Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Not that it really matters because I am pretty sure that account will never log back in, but I went ahead and left Negative Feedback. If he does show up I will revise.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Well as of right now it is not a scam.  Funds are not missing.  So admin may make us wait.

The guy may have been using a laptop to run the setup and wrecked his car when the block hit.

Thus no contact. He could be knocked out in a hospital bed.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think not.
Perhaps the admin of this forum could help us querying his PC or mobile IP address that he used to log in to this forum. I don't think investigating the scam is privacy violation. But I am not entire sure about though. I am not a lawyer. Smiley
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=104.27.190.53?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange:       104.16.0.0 - 104.31.255.255
CIDR:           104.16.0.0/12
NetName:        CLOUDFLARENET
NetHandle:      NET-104-16-0-0-1
Parent:         NET104 (NET-104-0-0-0-0)
NetType:        Direct Assignment
OriginAS:       AS13335
Organization:   CloudFlare, Inc. (CLOUD14)
RegDate:        2014-03-28
Updated:        2015-10-01
Comment:        https://www.cloudflare.com
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-104-16-0-0-1

OrgName:        CloudFlare, Inc.
OrgId:          CLOUD14
Address:        101 Townsend Street
City:           San Francisco
StateProv:      CA
PostalCode:     94107
RegDate:        2010-07-09
Updated:        2015-10-08
Comment:        http://www.cloudflare.com/
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/CLOUD14
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I pinged the  IP, 104.27.190.53 pinging nexious.com gave me that IP I did not ping the stratum one so that is the base domain name not a subdomain - checked at whatismyipaddress.com and the whois showed was the IP range and provider. If you search the whois database with the IP it will give you all the details on whos it is. If he does a runner you can get the details of him from the WHOIS guard provider by contacting its abuse, that would give you the address and phone number. The forum would also have his real IP if he didn't proxy. His address details provided he was careless would be in the whoisguard and i have found it trivial in the past to have the whois protection services release details. Coins still not moved? If he has indeed run off with $10,000 + then if anyone who mined there is out enough money, I didn't feel guilty about leaving the paper trail of maybe tracking him down to report him or do whatever. This is IF he is guilty, anything can happen so I don't want to point fingers just yet until those coins move without anyone being paid or consulted.

Search any IP in WHOIS and you can get the provider etc.  If you have the time the IP was assigned to that person its enough to report them to ISP, or in the case of thefts, the police or if you wish to take it further and you are able to get an address from whoisguard and validate it as the persons, they can be open to a suit if you have enough evidence, etc. If he has done a runner it sounds like he tried to get everyone to find a block for him then run with the cash, hed be quids in then. But innocent until proven guilty, as he could be ill, or whatever, but I don't get a good vibe from it.

Jacob
I had looked up the IP addresses... the one I get from pinging nexious.com is cloud flare in San Fran.  The cloudapp.net IP address I get shows MS in San Fran as well.  That's why I asked you how you got the details you did Smiley.

And the coins still haven't moved...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hmmmm maybe contact whoisguard and then see what they have on file.
look bottom line is do you know where a pool owner lives?

Most of us don't.

According to his post below, he lives in New Zealand.

So anyway, my name is William and I'm from New Zealand (down the bottom of the world for who don't know) you can contact me on [email protected] or on IRC (#Nexious @ freenode) or PM me on here.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
And by any chance, have you heard of the BitClub Network (BitClub Pool). They look to be "trustworthy" but would like to have a more expert opinion from someone who heard about them Smiley

Read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitclub-network-mlm-promises-false-testimonials-and-pos-coin-avoid-1152263

Mine there at your peril.

Thanks for the advice. Will definitely stay away Smiley
I pinged the  IP, 104.27.190.53 pinging nexious.com gave me that IP I did not ping the stratum one so that is the base domain name not a subdomain - checked at whatismyipaddress.com and the whois showed was the IP range and provider. If you search the whois database with the IP it will give you all the details on whos it is. If he does a runner you can get the details of him from the WHOIS guard provider by contacting its abuse, that would give you the address and phone number. The forum would also have his real IP if he didn't proxy. His address details provided he was careless would be in the whoisguard and i have found it trivial in the past to have the whois protection services release details. Coins still not moved? If he has indeed run off with $10,000 + then if anyone who mined there is out enough money, I didn't feel guilty about leaving the paper trail of maybe tracking him down to report him or do whatever. This is IF he is guilty, anything can happen so I don't want to point fingers just yet until those coins move without anyone being paid or consulted.

Search any IP in WHOIS and you can get the provider etc.  If you have the time the IP was assigned to that person its enough to report them to ISP, or in the case of thefts, the police or if you wish to take it further and you are able to get an address from whoisguard and validate it as the persons, they can be open to a suit if you have enough evidence, etc. If he has done a runner it sounds like he tried to get everyone to find a block for him then run with the cash, hed be quids in then. But innocent until proven guilty, as he could be ill, or whatever, but I don't get a good vibe from it.

Jacob

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Activity: 169
Adios my dear mining profit.

With all this not only he owes 25+10 btc overall. All the miners will never come back,even if he show up now. he had a good start tho Sad Block at 53dif...

so bad.. so so bad.
From WHOIS on the domain name:

Domain Name: NEXIOUS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1948593920_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2015-07-23T01:02:21.00Z
Creation Date: 2015-07-23T02:55:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-07-23T02:55:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: DAVE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: LADY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-07-23T01:02:21.00Z

If anyone would like his details, you can contact the abuse part and they will disclose the data (those WHOIS information hiders are not effective) But it was pointed at cloudfare also.

http://www.whoisguard.com/contact-us.asp if shit hits the fan and he does a runner if someone wished to persue further, if he has done a runner. If the coins move and no contact from him and someone wishes to persue him for their losses, this is how to get his actual details. Seems though that it was pointed at cloudfare nameservers.

Pinging the domain name points to these IP details:

General IP Information

IP:

Decimal:

Hostname:

ASN:

ISP:
Sprint PCS

Organization:
Sprint PCS

Services:
None detected

Type:
Wireless Broadband

Assignment:
Static IP

Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Continent:
North America

United States us flag  

State/Region:
Illinois

City:
Chicago

Latitude:
41.8826  (41° 52′ 57.36″ N)

Longitude:
-87.6292  (87° 37′ 45.12″ W)

Postal Code:

Obviously it wont have the location fully, but time to work out what ISP it is. Searching whois, its a home IP. Sprint wireless: 107.27.190.53

NetRange:       107.24.0.0 - 107.63.255.255
CIDR:           107.32.0.0/11, 107.24.0.0/13
NetName:        SPRINT-WIRELESS

NetHandle:      NET-107-24-0-0-1
Parent:         NET107 (NET-107-0-0-0-0)
NetType:        Direct Allocation
OriginAS:      
Organization:   Sprint Communications, Inc. (SPRIN-86)
RegDate:        2010-11-10
Updated:        2012-03-02
Comment:        PLEASE REPORT ABUSE ISSUES TO [email protected].
Comment:        Members of Law Enforcement should contact Sprint Corporate Security Subpoena
Comment:        Compliance and Law Enforcement Assistance at 1-800-877-7330 and press option 1
Comment:        for assistance.
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-107-24-0-0-1

This is his static IP as of 16:05 GMT 18/11/2015 107.27.190.53 if you wish to report to ISP also if he does a runner. But it has been hosted on a home connection, sprint wireless. this is what came up when I pinged nexious.com

Jacob

Activity: 169
Wow... is still for real?  Angry

this really look like it! This guy run out with my 1btc payout! no way Sad
Activity: 266
And by any chance, have you heard of the BitClub Network (BitClub Pool). They look to be "trustworthy" but would like to have a more expert opinion from someone who heard about them Smiley

Read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitclub-network-mlm-promises-false-testimonials-and-pos-coin-avoid-1152263

Mine there at your peril.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
look bottom line is do you know where a pool owner lives?

Most of us don't.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I don't agree with your assertion that a new pool is a problem.  Let's face it, last year kano.is was a new pool.  Yes, it's very well run and maintained by one of the two guys responsible for writing the code in virtually every BTC miner available.  I have nothing but respect for the work kano and -ck have done and continue to do.  However, people flocking to kano.is does exactly what you're stating is the problem: centralizing the hash on a single pool.  Currently it's AntPool and f2pool.  Take their hash and point it at kano and you've still only got a single pool.  Of course, I trust kano's pool far more than either AntPool or f2pool, but that doesn't alter the fact that just pointing a ton of hash at a single pool is dangerous.  Remember when ghash.io had more than 50% of the global hash rate?

There's a huge difference between a newbie and someone like Kano and ck putting together a pool and code. Those two are able to be completely trusted due to their involvement in the community. We already trust cgminer, etc. It's not a fair comparison.

We're in no danger of kano's pool taking over the world. That's crazy talk. Antpool exists to run Bitmain's farm, and so long as it and Bitfury exist, there's plenty of balance. Kano could grow to 50 PH and we'd still have a stable distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: