Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 69. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 07:21:17 PM
i think we have one options for it. this tezos blockchain. i don't believe some token can hit 100x again.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 06:13:23 PM
I see no reason why KMD Komodo should not 10x+ real soon considering the tech it offers, Qtum looks good too, so for now both KMD and QTUM could really blow up!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 11:18:19 AM
SNM could be the next x50-x100 in the next year . The price is a steal atm . Buy this and thank me later .
SNT current price is 4 cents per token. What the hell are you waiting for ? Just buy it and wait for x20 next year ( not possible for x100 but x20 is enough imo )
Those 2 coins both for long term investment , if you cant hold any longer than 6 months then dont buy it .
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 10:59:06 AM
There's no 100x

Bitcoin has done it 3 times at least, ETH, LTC, many others have increased 100x / 10,000% once or more over their lifetimes.

I'm not expecting it in an afternoon. XD These would be longer-term investments.

My portfolio is divided among what I consider solid coins - BTC, ETH, LTC, STEEM, and then smaller long-term investments in riskier prospects with greater potential such as NXS, and some many of the coins mentioned in this thread. <3
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 01, 2017, 11:34:11 PM
i would defeinitely say xtrabytes, was 300 sat a week or two ago but is not already on 650 sat, will be 650000 in 3 years, the technology is revolutionary, is yet to be discovered, now just in the starting phase

And how do you know that it is gonna be 650000 sat every coin? do you have a crystal ball to predict the prices? if you have, please let me know how much will be worth an ethereum in three years please.
Otherwise, i really recommend everyone to invest into uTrust ICO, their price is above $0.03 each coin right now and it is at ICO stage, and you know that when the token arrives to the exchange it goes upto 200%
so there is free profit from there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
September 01, 2017, 11:31:09 PM
Aperantily TRIG. They have closed a deal with gun manufacturers and their tokens are up more than 300%
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 09:44:19 PM
i would defeinitely say xtrabytes, was 300 sat a week or two ago but is not already on 650 sat, will be 650000 in 3 years, the technology is revolutionary, is yet to be discovered, now just in the starting phase
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
September 01, 2017, 09:42:18 PM
100x need time, the last 100x are old coins which had developed for a long time, and now the new coin has huge cap since the born time which means it has little potential than the old coin
Activity: 336
September 01, 2017, 07:44:00 PM
There's no 100x, don't be silly. It's just luck, one in a million. It's impossible to guess it with big investment. You can diversify your investment amount to 100 different coins, you still can't earn enough money when you hit the jackpot. It's not worth the wait.

So true.

100 coins is a lot...

Imho,  a good portfolio is something like that:

50% of "stable coins""
30% BTC
20% ETH or LTC or XMR for instance (pick one or 2 max... as ong as you avoid XRP you'll be fine ;-) )
(NOTE: I found out that this 30% of BTC amount is really a perfect hedge for the BTC sudden bumps, the portfolio still manages to climb a bit even if the ALTS suffer from the BTC raise)

30% of "established coins"
 $50MM to $500MM market cap, like Waves, Trst, Ark, you name it... read the forum and pick your champignions.

20% in "hailmary" mode
  sub $50MM coins... with the level of risk you want.
  from more stable ones with existing products, in the $30MM range (BAY for instance)...
  ...to sub$1MM market cap "shitcoins" that can make x1000 in a day and die the next week!!

In the end, it's your list... your portfolio: read a lot... and try to pick max 10 coins to follow... otherwise you will miss opportunities.
Coinmarketcap and BitcoinTalk are your tools, and the ONLY indicator you should watch is the MARKET CAP... not the price of the coin.
Have a look to https://coincheckup.com to get insights...it's a good site too.

GOOD LUCK (you will need it)
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 01, 2017, 05:01:15 PM
There's no 100x, don't be silly. It's just luck, one in a million. It's impossible to guess it with big investment. You can diversify your investment amount to 100 different coins, you still can't earn enough money when you hit the jackpot. It's not worth the wait.
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
September 01, 2017, 04:35:44 PM
I think there are still many coins that have the potential to go up 10x or even 100x, buy a coin coin that is still cheap and wait for a few years later, and you will feel a very satisfying advantage.

Bancor (BNT), BTC and ETH if you can HODL for at least 5 to 7 years.
Activity: 256
September 01, 2017, 04:16:41 PM
To get in front of a 100x you have to anticipate the market.

I reviewed the activities of a number of ex Google-ites to see if any have entered the crypto space and viola !   The development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines it appears that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google.  (No proof yet but I’ll keep digging) Anyway do your own research on this one. I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)

I clicked on your post history to see if you posted on a WeTrust thread so that I could go and check it out, and all you do is copy and paste. You copied and pasted what you wrote here, and you copy and pasted another thing like 6 times. Seems like you're just trying to pump up what you've invested in.

Good catch!! Thanks
(Even if TRST remains a good coin to have in the portfolio)

That was a few days ago. Disappointed that the mods haven't done anything about it. I assumed they had something that detected copied and pasted posts.
Activity: 322
August 29, 2017, 02:53:09 AM
In my opinion the next coin 100x bitquence , even he was 0.09 and now he was 1 usd just wait like their coin to be added on their exchange . You will see big pump
Activity: 243
August 29, 2017, 02:19:22 AM
To me, Archain looks the next big thing. Think of it similar to archive.org wayback machine, but decentralised:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarweave-techstars-2018-a-new-internet-in-a-very-scalable-blockchain-2066098

archain.org
Activity: 336
August 29, 2017, 01:09:28 AM
I'd put my money on TKN (actually did btw)

PAY did grest in the 400M mcap
MCO raised 10x to 250M market cap

Ann TKN has a sinilar product, but with a $50M market cap. It should be in the $200.

It is an easy x4 "steal" for early investors on this coin, and a potential x10.
Especially when people's le with take their earnings from MCO and move on this one (started to happen 2 days ago).

There only a handful of crypto cards on the market today.
Activity: 327
August 28, 2017, 10:38:19 PM
XRB & EDG
Activity: 504
August 28, 2017, 09:25:26 PM
I think there are still many coins that have the potential to go up 10x or even 100x, buy a coin coin that is still cheap and wait for a few years later, and you will feel a very satisfying advantage.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
August 28, 2017, 09:20:37 PM
To get in front of a 100x you have to anticipate the market.

I reviewed the activities of a number of ex Google-ites to see if any have entered the crypto space and viola !   The development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines it appears that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google.  (No proof yet but I’ll keep digging) Anyway do your own research on this one. I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)

I clicked on your post history to see if you posted on a WeTrust thread so that I could go and check it out, and all you do is copy and paste. You copied and pasted what you wrote here, and you copy and pasted another thing like 6 times. Seems like you're just trying to pump up what you've invested in.

Good catch!! Thanks
(Even if TRST remains a good coin to have in the portfolio)

Admins actually ban forum accs for copy-pasting. Please be aware of that fact  Wink
Nice catch, stupid_seb!

Is there any public word by Vitalik of Hoofman about that?
Activity: 322
August 28, 2017, 09:08:28 PM
Bitshares can maybe do 10x with slightly less risk than others.

Seriously? That scammy coin? If you are investing in that coin, let me just tell you that you are out of mind... why people doesnt know yet that the owner of Bitshares is a scammer?
Wow... when i invest in a coin, i always do a research of almost everything that involves that coin, that is how i make sure that i will not suffer any losses..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
xto
Pages:
Jump to: