Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 67. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 09:04:54 AM
I would say Sumokoin, Sumokoin, and Sumokoin.
All factors are here to see a gigantic rise.
Don't wait for an other exchange to accept it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
September 19, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Stop hyping your own coins. There's no proof that your coins will go up.
I'm going to quite a part from Acoin ANN original post:

Acoin was designed from the ground up with many new ideas implemented.

And that's it lol. No explanation what ideas or anything  Roll Eyes

In theory lower supply should equal greater value over time compared to say bitcoin supply.  My current thoughts are as long as there's a market, the coin is sound and the amount available for sale is limited, it should become worth more relative to other coins with higher creation rates or current circulation.  

Other coins have bigger teams of course, I think ARK and LISK are great projects, PIVX could go far with Zero Coin, and CRAVE has interesting economics because of the low supply and requirement for MN setup.  

I think 100x is possible for many coins, and we're in a speculation thread so does it matter if people advocate what they think will do well?  

If it all holds together, I think maybe LINDA coin could be the next 100x - it hasn't been around for that long, and was as low as 3 sat just a few weeks ago.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 19, 2017, 06:45:02 AM
Maybe Sumokoin? The price more than double since the 15 septembre. And mining difficulty exploded too. There is only 1.5 million token in circulation if you look at Coinmarketcap. The total supply is very low, 10 million. The price is very low compare to the mining difficulty. So i think the price will double or more.
The only problem is the volume of exchange which is still low. But it increases a little. And the coin is only at Cryptopia. The price can maybe increase 100% i think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
^ its a .... coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
September 19, 2017, 05:43:45 AM
CRAVE only has 1.37 Million coins - it's one of the most undervalued coins around in my opinion.  

And you can make more of them while you're waiting for people to catch on to how awesome it is  Grin

ACOIN is up 42x (4288.33%) since Jan 1st 2017!

Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

http://pepeauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/acoin_1year.jpg

Stop hyping your own coins. There's no proof that your coins will go up.
I'm going to quite a part from Acoin ANN original post:

Acoin was designed from the ground up with many new ideas implemented.

And that's it lol. No explanation what ideas or anything  Roll Eyes
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
September 19, 2017, 05:12:19 AM
CRAVE only has 1.37 Million coins - it's one of the most undervalued coins around in my opinion.  

And you can make more of them while you're waiting for people to catch on to how awesome it is  Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 04:34:04 AM
I would not be surprised if musicoin makes 100x in couple of years. Music industry offers alot to the investors. So a coin that brings together crypto world and music industry can be very succesful if it is a good project with strong background.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
September 19, 2017, 03:39:42 AM
The next 100x coin will not be a coin but a payment system - MTL will introduce cryptocurrency to the world !

Big announcements coming soon.

Don't miss out!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
September 19, 2017, 03:21:25 AM
I think some of the underestimated coins are
1. VOX (~$ 4M)
2. SNC  (~$ 4M)
3. DENT  (~$ 4M)
4. ETT (~$ 11M)

There are currently trading very cheap and market cap very low but seems like have huge potential in future. Easy 10-50X if they continue with their growth plans

You swapped market cap on ETT and VOX.
SNC looks really good and ETT almost as interesting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
September 18, 2017, 11:54:42 PM
I think some of the underestimated coins are
1. VOX (~$ 11M)
2. SNC  (~$ 4M)
3. DENT  (~$ 4M)
4. ETT (~$ 4M)

There are currently trading very cheap and market cap very low but seems like have huge potential in future. Easy 10-50X if they continue with their growth plans
Activity: 28
September 18, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
Spectrecoin?
XSPEC?

It is hitech, it can be used in China.
Cool right?
Activity: 274
September 16, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
I would have said red-pulse but with everything going on in China, it's looking highly unlikely this ICO will ever get launched.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Next 100x could be anything. Looking at Cindicator, Alloy, UnikoinGold and Relest seem like potential choices.
Probably best answer, with rising number of pumper groups who doesn't care about quality of a project, they just waiting good news. Almost any project can be next 10x.
100x is too much at this situation.
No one will ever get a honest opinion in this thread because clearly almost everyone is shilling their own bags. I have read some coins here that just made me had a laugh attack.
Another good and honest answer. Some other indicators can show you right direction especially now when BTC preparing to jump.

ZEN looking very good, and we can get at least 10 x till the end of the year.
Stratis XMR,LTC..Cloak is already on the half of the road to the moon, I have made this call few times.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
September 16, 2017, 03:01:27 PM
I think it's going to be anything that we're looking at right now that brings forth some sort of new technology that addresses what people are afraid of. It doesn't mean that it's something that needs to be done simply that it's something that people think needs to be done if that's what's going to make the next coin fly. Everything takes time to rise and so is the case with bitcoins.
Activity: 352
September 16, 2017, 12:34:28 PM
ACOIN is up 42x (4288.33%) since Jan 1st 2017!

Jan 1st 2017 - $3,230

Sep 16th 2017 - $141,743

This is an increase of 4288.33% since the start of 2017. This didn't happen overnight as a pump. This has been a healthy climb over the last 9+ months. The marketcap is still extremely low leaving a lot more room to grow and still a huge opportunity for new investors. This coin has an active dev, working wallets, exchanges, a growing community, very low supply, very low inflation, mining support, and fast transactions. This is an established coin with a blockchain over 3 years old. It is still extremely undervalued.

Feel free to join our new Slack channel and learn more: https://join.slack.com/t/acoin/shared_invite/enQtMjQyMzY0MTAzMjY5LWJkZDAxYTVjY2FjNWQ4ODQxMjE4ZTFjNTMxNzhhYWMyOGQ2OTc4MDRlZjUzZTBiMzNmOWMzZDA0ODE1MzhlNTA

Here is the 1 year chart:

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
September 16, 2017, 11:58:24 AM
There is always a 100x in there somewhere. Like OK was in the last few months.. from 200 sats to 20,000. SCORE I bought really low, TRADE2 I bought at 2 sats.. they have potential with the impending masternodes. I'll be releasing ANN for MBYT on BCT very soon. It is at about 22 sats today... Just need to get my madbyte profile up high enough so I can get images posted into the announcement.  Grin
Activity: 20
September 16, 2017, 11:50:49 AM
IFT, Its only at 2x Ish right now very stable through the giant bitcoin dip.

Its a social network that is growing by hundreds daily according to devs.

Coin is undervalued right now by a lot.

It's also been a safe haven for me during all these dips since its already so close to its floor.

Active dev team App is up and in alpha website is up and undergoing development but its very useable.

They want to link API's with major exchanges and add in app/website trading through them as well in the future.

Once they integrate the coin with the website/app people can charge customized amounts in IFT for analysis articles, Important information, Subscriptions to their videos and so on.
Activity: 18
September 16, 2017, 11:47:54 AM
Next 100x could be anything. Looking at Cindicator, Alloy, UnikoinGold and Relest seem like potential choices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 08:18:53 AM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

My suggestion is to wait for at least 10 years and any properly functioning altcoin will reach that. Cheesy Pick the ones that are still very cheap right now like 1 or 2 satoshis.  Wink

coins at 1 or 2 satoshis are just dead coins.

the still present because decentralized et no one cannot shut down them
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 07:23:49 AM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

My suggestion is to wait for at least 10 years and any properly functioning altcoin will reach that. Cheesy Pick the ones that are still very cheap right now like 1 or 2 satoshis.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: