Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 11. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
Nobody can predict if a coin will go x10 or x100 I’ve seen some crazy stuff in this market  , the best advise is to accumulate and diversify  your portfolio and then Just sit and wait .a little patience and you will be thanking me in the near future .
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 15, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
10 x coin possible profit we can expect in the next bull run is neo tron iota and eos all these coins have potential growth more than 10 times in next market pump
Activity: 634
Merit: 82
July 15, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
In Next bullrun two Coins/Token are a Must have:

Gochain
Trade Token

Impressiv Teams, Great Project, real usecase, Low Cap

Both of them have potential to be in top30
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 12:55:03 AM
EOS is seriously your pick to be the next 10x? I'm not going to shill my positions but for EOS to be 10x the entire crypto market would need to be in a serious bull market. It's already trading at 6.3B FFS. My lord.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
Eos or Stellar, those have much more potential than any other coin to make more than x10 in a short period of time, i am more than sure in that they are going to achieve that number in less than a few months or even years from now, it will happen
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:18:00 PM
The alpha also shows what it would be like for a seller conducting business on Spl.yt power marketplaces. If you click the SUBMIT LISTINGS tab, you will see a simple form to enter an item’s details like title, description, and price. The form also has an optional referral reward, which can be paid to another site if they help find a buyer. In this way, Spl.yt is an automated affiliate marketing brokerage and incentive service that includes invoicing and payments . All without expensive headache of interacting with greedy intermediaries.
Like any blockchain-app, you can verify your transaction trail on the blockchain by simply clicking the CHECK BLOCKCHAIN tab on the left. And, like how buying an item de-lists it from other websites, you can see how Spl.yt automatically populates your new listing across multiple marketplaces by clicking the CHECK MARKET II. Further, because all Spl.yt payments settle upon completion, unpaid and inaccurate affiliate marketing agreements are a thing of the past. Everyone, from social media influencers to drop-shippers to individual consumers, can benefit by using Spl.yt to post listings to their websites or other social media channels.
There is another unique feature in this section: the option for “fractional sale” of an item. This feature allows consumers to buy pieces of something like they would a timeshare, which (once funded) they can seamlessly and collectively manage, monetize, and book time to use and enjoy. If you select this option, you can enter Asset Type, Yearly Cost of Ownership, and Funding Duration for a fractional item. Sellers can sell any asset for fractionally, like cars, musical instruments, season sports tickets, or even a private jet.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
I believe TIO (Trade.IO) at it's current price point to be at least x30 token. If it can match the volumes and popularity of Binance, there's no saying how high it will go. What do you guys think?

btw, there's an ongoing airdrop by them:
https://medium.com/@trade.io/ico-watchdog-to-airdrop-2-5-million-tokens-to-trade-io-community-in-latest-strategic-partnership-50b994da0322
Activity: 157
July 13, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
Such forecasts are now unrealistic to do. Perhaps it is worth hoping that Ethereum will make x10 from the current price until the end of 2018 starting in August. The reason may be the growth of the entire crypto-currency market due to good news.
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 12, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
Today many tokens are traded very low and tempted to pick them up. In the case of a market pump, one can expect x10 or more. Now I would raise PAI (PChain), MET, SOUL, NKN.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 12, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
to be able to say what altcoin the will raise the price at the end of 2018 to 10X I personally can not say all that, because for me it is very difficult to be able to predict the crypto correctly, besides you ask for opinions here, of course you yourself better do research on your own with what you choose best for you to invest.
copper member
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 11:19:40 AM
i think it is tezos . the tezos protocol offers a formal process through which stakeholders can efficiently govern the protocol and implement future innovations . it is a clever blockchain . it can fix itself .
Activity: 26
July 12, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:20:51 AM
Every day, you can see a new coin that has risen N times in the market, but we don't have the ability and luck to find it, but I can say some coins that have potential recently! PAI.GOT.BU.BKK!
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Currently I believe in following two crypto to give 10x result in 9-12 months.
1. POLY - Targeting security tokens, only platform to have built in security tokens mechanism and thereby correlating with the US security laws. Could be huge in coming months.
2. PRIV - Privcy is a new anonymous coin, they're not doing any ICO. Airdropping 11M out of 21M tokens to the community members in 20 continuous weeks. Already distributed 5 airdrops and remaining 15 airdrops will happen in next 15 weeks. Do check it out - www.privcy.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 12, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
I'll go with TheAbyss. This coin is really amazing because it is 100% transparency, it is first DAICO of ethereum. And their project is all about gaming industry, or likely eSPORTS. The team of that project is really active, that's why I am supporting them. This is my own opinion.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
there are several token promising erc20 and with great evulcion in the price and can be up to 10 times but 1000% up one of them will be querex stock market in the malta fiscal paradise will be a success the token of them but also brickblocks insurance company I think q an option and you will find token erc20 because now being used but popular and altcoin with true value and not cents like those coins of mastenods
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:31:31 AM
without hesititation crypterium with fully fonctionnel products on australia and soon worldwide ,

Cryptobank Crypterium wants to combine a mobile bank, cryptocurrency acquisition solutions for business, an OpenAPI cryptocurrency platform
another coins with huge potential are :

REBL
EOS
MAN

Activity: 341
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 01:09:46 AM
it is too hard to find which coin that will increase 10 times because we don't know how long the market will stay like this. the best thing that we can do is we need to research more about the coins and maybe you can choose only the top twenty from the coinmarketcap so you can directly to buy that coin. don't choose for more than 5 coins if you don't have a big money because you still need to have backup money just in case the price is still down too deep.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 145
July 08, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
We are 5x after couple months. We will be 10x in less than three months.  PM me your WAVES address and I will send you some tokens so you can watch them.

T
Pages:
Jump to: