Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 9. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 15, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
I think better idea will be to find 5 unicorn projects and to invest in them all. This way you will diversify your investment and you will be more defended from loses and also you will get less risk and more chance to get profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
This is really a difficult question. I think we need to look for strong projects, the price of which has fallen dramatically. And little by little in them to invest!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:08:31 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
I think we see the next coin which can increase in 10x. that coin is dogecoin which still increases for now, and I hope that it can reach more than 110 satoshi. the other coin has the same opportunity as dogecoin, and in a few days ago, I see many good coins that are still trying to get a new position to increase. but unfortunately, we don't know when the coin can rise higher, so we need to buy the coins which still mysterious.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
I think that the next my tokens which will grow in 10 and can and in 100 times will Coinvest, also I would added Refereum.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:55:58 PM
In all seriousness at this point its probably eth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
September 09, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
By the end of 2018, I am not sure that at least one coin will make such a growth. But I have confidence that the coin is SEM can be done and X20 by the spring of 2019. If you know web design, I can tell you is JAVA on the blockchain + fully be able to overthrow the Ethereum. Postmining the coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Dogecoin is the good potential coin. It makes 10x profit in end of this year. So you should try this coin or one more time you should analyse the coin market cap. It is the only way to choose your own decisions because others are just share our thoughts but you know your situation and which one is comfortable to your investment so do own research.
yes you better do the analysis yourself, you can see the market capitalization of how the market is going and the concept of coins what you want. but it is true that lately dogecoin is in demand I also don't know what news about dogecoin, last year dogecoin was at the pump and managed to benefit from it.
Activity: 73
September 09, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
now? ETH to can 10X profit Cheesy
and i think invest in TOP 2 currency is good choice better then top 800-900 Smiley
but its your risk and choose yourself
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 09, 2018, 03:26:08 PM
Finding 10x coins is now very difficult. But I trust credits (cs) in this regard. I hope it does not fool me. The market is laughing now! Huh
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 09:41:30 AM
i think it is Nuls . its POC consensus is very powerful. It is an upgrade modification of the POS consensus with a penalty system to strengthen stability and security. this is truly market leading. its transactions costs are low: 0.001NULS, making it cheaper than ETH
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
September 09, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
Such targets can take place over a very long period of time. Actually, it is enough that the investments made after a solid Survey go towards their goal of upgrading themselves.
I agree, the timeframe is medium to long term, nothing sustainable jumps like this overnight.

You can check out OCN and NPXS - both top projects with good potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
Such targets can take place over a very long period of time. Actually, it is enough that the investments made after a solid Survey go towards their goal of upgrading themselves.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
September 09, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
I'll just tell you what I would do if I were you ! I would divide the Deposit into 4 pieces and would have bought EOS AE ETH and $ 1000 would leave that would buy these coins if they go even lower. Or invested in ico .
Activity: 100
September 09, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
Activity: 9
August 26, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
Check out TLAND (TOKENLAND). You can't find it on Coinmarketcap yet. News about the new website just came out. New exchange and whitepaper coming soon. It's currently trading at Cryptohub. Price is 3/100 of a sat. Supply is so tight that this one will go 10x easy over night.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
The trend has largely fueled an explosion of fundraising through initial coin offerings (ICOs), in which ethereum-based tokens were sold as the native currency for applications that were ostensibly being built, but in many cases have yet to see a real launch. To put it in different way , there is plenty of fodder for the narrative that while ICOs will welcome your money right now, real, working dapps are always a day away. And yet a few dapps are starting to attract active daily users in the hundreds and thousands. These dapps have a few things in common. FCoin, Bancor, CryptoKitties and etc. — all facilitate trades of crypto assets in one way or another, though they have a range of business models, from exchange to game to market maker. Successful projects also tend to have a relatively intuitive user experience, something dapps in general struggle with.
Bryce Bladon, a co-founder of CryptoKitties, imputed that dapp’s success to the fact that it “managed to introduce customers to the blockchain in a way that was fun, interesting, and accessible.”
For all these dapps’ relative outcome, it must be said: daily user-bases of a few hundred or a few thousand are ridiculously small compared to those of the biggest centralized apps — Facebook has well over a billion daily active users.
The Ethereum Network is on-going into congestion issues once again. The cryptokitties Dapp locked up the system a few months back, but now even Binance has increased fees in the wake of the new traffic jam. Solutions tests are in the works, but they have no specific timeline and are arguably not proven to be possible. With Ethereum running at full capacity, Dapps may be forced to look for solutions to their problems before Ethereum’s issues shut them down completely.
The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH.
New solution of Quantum-Secure Blockchain
TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 1.1 billion tokens and normal production rate of 0.01 tokens per second per DAG. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. TIM foundation has deep interest in propagating DAPPS for impact work for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund from TIMs are reserved by TIM Foundation for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defences for the TIM.
Activity: 54
August 22, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
i think this is - ODEM.IO
but check you to, after ICO price grow up 7 X , and now is dumped 45%, and now is good period for buy
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
check - ROX (robotina)
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
To be honest, the current market conditions do not seem to have enough liquidity to generate a return of such magnitude, unlike what used to happen not long ago in the market, when it was enough to take a look at coinmarketcap to find a large amount of altcoins with pumps over 100% from one day to the next. In fact, for me it is a great success to obtain a ROI of 300% these days, so as soon as I get a 100% profit on some investment, I tend to sell everything and restart my search for new investment opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: