Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 7. (Read 29289 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:18:58 PM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) appears to be on the verge of a major rally.  10x (from here) by month end, or at least by early January, would not surprise me one bit.  I think it could go over 20x; judging by its all-time chart on CMC, it sure looks primed for an explosive rally.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
I think elastos can be 10x coin by 2018 ending as they have working product and huge supports from players like bitmain and so many https://github.com/elastos/Elastos/wiki/Partnerships. Also they have launched their product based on decentralized “SmartWeb” of home computers and other devices, adding extra layers of privacy and data protection than current infrastructure allows. They have already sold 100,000 Elastos TV Boxes in August by partnership with Shanghai Shijiu TV.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/cryptobriefing.com/amp/elastos-internet-on-your-tv/
Activity: 412
October 07, 2018, 01:06:41 PM
I think Stellar (XLM) will be the next x 10, since recently i saw XLM with relatively large trading volume. Besides XLM is Altcoins which in my opinion have the development of Altcoins very well and have each stage clearly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 12:24:11 PM
I would take into consideration:
PowerLedger
Project Shivom
Fusion
Civic

But if you think you will make x10 in short time... think again.
In long term I believe for sure.

Project Shivom?
this coin needs to make 20 x to reach the ICO price. so it is likely
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!

It seems to me that XRP or Tron will grow X10 by the end of the year. Now they have very good marketing. They have a constant movement and development of the project on Twitter. This captivates beginners and they will buy it XRP and Tron.
Activity: 84
October 07, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
I think that xrp, snov, eth, trx have the potential 10 times in 2018, there are still many promising coins that can be increased in price 10 times. Make your own analysis for each project before making an investment decision and remember that investment is always a risk.
Activity: 336
October 07, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
It is hard to expect a new coin to reach the X10 in this negative trend. Whales have taken advantage and they have taken advantage of the efforts from FUD. However, I still look forward to the end of the year. an impression and special to create a new trend.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
There will be many coins that have a high value, but there are also coins that are lower and lower. The coin development team is competing to get a place and a profit of 10 times the base value.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 07, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Many coins may end up in this place, and many claim to be a good entry into the cryptocurrency market, and I hope the coins will come out those that can actually affect us.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 07, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

10x should be easy to hit when the bull run for coins that are within the 10-20M marketcap (These coin are quite potential and could hit 10x easily)
Even with Bitcoin going back to ATH, its already 3x

Another 3x for coin X to have its price go against btc
3x 3x = 9x if convert back to fiat

ICON should be able to hit back a 10x-15x easily(Only when market went bull of course)
Activity: 345
October 07, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
Let him fall, let him rise. The main thing is not to stand still. Movement is life, for marketing-profit. And as with all coins, sooner or later a little piece will grow and the price of the coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)  is the most promising cryptographic currency
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
You can invest your 4000 dollars to ripple , waves  and litecoin and that is very good example that become 10 times after end of this year 2018m you can do a research also so you can know what is the coin who become more than 10 times the currently price for today.
Activity: 145
October 06, 2018, 06:25:09 PM
At present in order to point out the coin that is capable of multiplying 10 times as you mentioned. I think there will be a lot of Altcoins because the market today is getting better and there are signs of price increases again. I think the coin multiplied 10 times could be ETH and Ripple because this is the two current Altcoins are very potential and compete each other on their coinmarketcap.

10x for XRP would make it 2x bigger than BTC in market cap, XRP is WAY overpriced as it is today.  NO WAY.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
At present in order to point out the coin that is capable of multiplying 10 times as you mentioned. I think there will be a lot of Altcoins because the market today is getting better and there are signs of price increases again. I think the coin multiplied 10 times could be ETH and Ripple because this is the two current Altcoins are very potential and compete each other on their coinmarketcap.
Activity: 145
October 04, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
I win.

AGA Token was 10 cents when I posted, it is $1.05 today.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annno-ico-aga-token-mining-profits-already-listed-solid-returns-pre-sale-4627045

Next pre-sale is at 25 cents, massive standing buy order at 33 cents and trading at $1.05. I challenge you to show me a token that is better.

Tomasz
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 04:33:11 PM
After the biggest developments in the market can be ten times higher varieties will gain very nice value so can be normal.
Activity: 112
September 25, 2018, 03:11:00 PM
I would take into consideration:
PowerLedger
Project Shivom
Fusion
Civic

But if you think you will make x10 in short time... think again.
In long term I believe for sure.
Activity: 6
September 25, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
What's the timeframe? Smiley

As it seems we have established a bottom in the market (save for a severe dip under $6k which I think will reverse fairly quickly) most coins outside top 20 can achieve this easy within the next 12-18mths.

No one is truly using blockchain atm (more people own Daaps coins than there are users of those coins), so for me coins that will appreciate the most in 12-18mths will be those that start to see real world adoption and use.

Storage coins and distributed computing:
- Golem
- Sia
- Storj
- Maidsafe

Privacy:
For this I think it makes sense that the coin with the best tech, the 'most private' wins...

- Spectrecoin

particularly the way it protects the sender (the weakest link for most privacy coins)
Activity: 61
September 25, 2018, 12:21:45 PM
All altcoins including Ethereum took a big hit in August. If they want to recover their ATH, they will easily make ×10 growth, so I prefer to invest in top marketcap coins like Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, and ADA, because they have good potential to atleast recover their ATH in the next bull run.
For that it was enough to take a look at coinmarketcap to find a large amount of altcoins with pumps over 100% from one day to the next.
in any case, if you invest in rating coins, then you need to take into account that the current state of the crypto-currency market does not allow you to display real prices for coins. Moreover, the market has fallen so much that when it stabilizes, practically all prospective coins will rise by 10 x.
see pundiX I'm sure NPXS is a candidate for 10x coins,
Hopefully the end of the year can be what everyone expects
I have to agree about pundiX. I recently read of its use outside the crypto space. One other project I have my eyes on is Linkchain. They also have great promise towards mainstream adoption and that's the way forward now for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: