Pages:
Author

Topic: Next big thing in crypto? - page 2. (Read 3487 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 01, 2020, 06:25:11 PM
as for me, next big thing in crypto are defi projects. and especially - dex exchanges, because it really new level of decentralization and transparency in finances
agree with you i'm also looking for cool dex projects to invest
in this case did u see Xsigma project? stablecoin dex. looks credible and they announced just few days ago
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 01, 2020, 04:28:29 PM
as for me, next big thing in crypto are defi projects. and especially - dex exchanges, because it really new level of decentralization and transparency in finances
agree with you i'm also looking for cool dex projects to invest
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 01, 2020, 02:37:45 PM
I think, in 2020, Libra will be a more profitable coin. Bitcoin prices will be more risen. All of the bitcoin holders will be profitable. Lots of coins will be dead. And Some of the exclusive coins will be created.

if i'am not wrong libra will born as stable coin, wich mean the value will always same,
how can a stable coins could be more profitable my friend ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
December 01, 2020, 02:30:12 PM
The advent of Bitcoin's blockchain technology has opened up a world of possibilities that were never imagined. People can finally achieve financial freedom by being their own bank anytime, anywhere. In 2017, there was the ICO boom where crypto land was filled with hype with many companies launching their own business ventures. Everything has been about smart contracts, on-chain privacy, and Blockchain-based gaming. But ever since prices started to decline back in 2018, there has been a lost of interest into crypto and Blockchain tech from people in the mainstream world.

It's now 2020, where many exciting events are yet to come. Bitcoin will experience another reduction in its block reward (halving), while Ethereum becomes closer to adopting PoS into its blockchain network. The space is definitely maturing, but the level of demand is still a lot less than it was back in 2017.

Nonetheless, I'm curious to know what's the next big thing in crypto? Huh
Your post is almost a year old so it turns out that the answer to your question was DeFi.
But if you ask now i think for 2021 the big thing throughout the year will be btc and eth mooning.
Activity: 345
December 01, 2020, 02:27:39 PM
Activity: 80
April 24, 2020, 02:46:19 PM
Everyone in crypto world certainly expects the same thing where 2020 is a different year from 2018 and 2019 and also this year we can bring the cryptocurrency market which has start green again for short period of time . let's focus on the Bitcoin halving to see how the market reacts during the course of the year. But, this is just a hope from all of us, anything can be happen later, hopefully what we hope can happen in 2020 . We need to be patient and wait for that moment . All  big thing that will happen one day is a day dream . We do hope for the best this year.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2020, 02:37:37 PM
The only next big thing I am seeing in crypto now is bitcoin halving, aside this, nothing big to see as we don't have more news to bring in the big thing, we are anticipating bitcoin halving to increase market growth because bitcoin moves and other coins follows so once bitcoin halving increases, it will surely bring market growth so to me it's the big thing there.

Many people are waiting for Bitcoin's halving to occur, since it's expected that prices will rise across the market like skyrocket. It's the next big thing in crypto land right now, as development has stalled quite a bit because of the COVID-19 pandemic. I believe that once this is all over, the next big thing in crypto will be De-Fi and the Lightning Network. It's expected that development and innovation would grow over time like never before making crypto an attractive alternative to existing Fiat. Once scalability and privacy issues are solved, most people in the mainstream world will flock into the Blockchain realm.

Until then, people will continue to be focused on defeating the coronavirus outbreak which has taken many lives worldwide. They're using Fiat on top of crypto because it's highly accessible right now. Rest assured that if crypto was stable in price and merchants would've accepted it more thoroughly as payment method, people would've used it in times of need. We have to be patient until the focus shifts from COVID-19 back into crypto and Blockchain technology.

As time goes by, new technologies and flaws will be discovered in order to make the crypto world a better place to live in. There will always be a next big thing in crypto as the space evolves in the future. I'm hoping that the world of De-Fi would improve in such a way, where it's no longer needed to rely on the world's banking system at all. Not long ago, the "flash loans" flaw was discovered in ETH De-Fi smart contracts. It shows us that there's still room for improvement, despite the many benefits this trend provides. For now, let's focus on the Bitcoin halving to see how the market reacts during the course of the year. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
April 23, 2020, 10:18:26 PM
Bitcoin halving and the spirit to board and hold Bitcoin leading to a form of scarcity is the next big thing that will give the mainstream media a run for their time as they will focus on Bitcoin and its price rally as other aspect of our global economy suffers set back from the pandemic.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 23, 2020, 07:02:30 PM
Soon China will release its digital currency, and then Facebook is also rumored to be releasing its digital currency.

If China succeeds with digital money, likely, America and Russia will not survive standstill. Of course, they will make a digital currency version of their respective countries.

At this time, the existence of bitcoin will be tested, and big countries will likely be divided into two camps, the first camp is the camp that makes the digital version of the country then the second camp is the camp that will use digital gold or bitcoin.

I believe that if digital currencies made by large countries are not transparent, the valuation of bitcoin will increase in the future of digital money.
Activity: 29
April 23, 2020, 06:43:08 PM
Next big thing is defi.
Leading of defi will be DRK with PoH Proof of Hornor from http://draken.group.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54282482
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 23, 2020, 05:26:45 PM
The only next big thing I am seeing in crypto now is bitcoin halving, aside this, nothing big to see as we don't have more news to bring in the big thing, we are anticipating bitcoin halving to increase market growth because bitcoin moves and other coins follows so once bitcoin halving increases, it will surely bring market growth so to me it's the big thing there.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
April 23, 2020, 01:10:33 PM
To my knowledge, Libra coin still faces regulatory constraints and I think it still takes a long time to appear. The big thing that will happen sometime in the future is Bitcoin Halving and I think this is the momentum for rising crypto prices . I think, in 2020, Libra will be a more profitable coin. Big business understands the advantages of this technology and actively implements it. since most of the ICO is now garbage.
so people will choose an existing and real project.
Activity: 32
April 23, 2020, 03:14:24 AM
The next big thing in crypto is the ABBC Coin. The future of Payment Security
Activity: 60
April 23, 2020, 02:39:38 AM
The loss of interest is mainly caused by the regulation battle from SEC to fight scam rate that was high then and keep things in good shape. That was the beginning of the interest loss. It's getting better gradually. At this time scam rate has greatly reduced but yet there is no much confidence for angel investors to come having known the potential of cryptocurency. But all strong believers of this innovation have keyed in.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 23, 2020, 02:16:14 AM
I think, in 2020, Libra will be a more profitable coin. Bitcoin prices will be more risen. All of the bitcoin holders will be profitable. Lots of coins will be dead. And Some of the exclusive coins will be created.

To my knowledge, Libra coin still faces regulatory constraints and I think it still takes a long time to appear. The big thing that will happen sometime in the future is Bitcoin Halving and I think this is the momentum for rising crypto prices
Activity: 81
April 23, 2020, 01:52:33 AM
Activity: 66
February 21, 2020, 10:06:57 AM
I agree that the advent of blockchain and bitcoin was a breakthrough. It has turned a lot of people into investors and traders after all. I do not have the type of mind that helps predict what will be the next big thing. But I suppose that in the future all great things will be interned-based and blockchain-related. This is a good ground for inventions.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2020, 05:14:08 PM
Yep I think you're right, I have waited so long for a moment like this especially for the altcoin that I hold. Because at the end of 2018 I was a little frustrated to see the price of crypto that touched ATL but there were still many people and communities who told me to believe if a bullish moment would occur.
some altcoins are still far from prices before falling and now it is still difficult to raise prices, hopefully a bull run can occur this year so that altcoin prices will rise in price to recover again like in 2017. at least it can make the holders get fresh air and can smile again.
It seems difficult to get back to the price in 2017, because in the past the price of bitcoin touched the price of $ 20000 ++ whereas now going to that price seems difficult, it took a long time for altcoin and bitcoin to recover like before
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 18, 2020, 04:13:07 PM
I would like to say that the next step will be super fast liquid DEX exchanges, however, given the fact that regulation is tightening more and more tightly, the crypto market says the opposite.
I am sure that DEX exchanges will not be going through the best of times, and their development will greatly slow down.
Probably the next step will be the symbiosis of the crypto industry and the banking sector.

Agree. DEXs will have a hard time complying with regulations imposed by governments worldwide. We've seen how these entities have gone against Bitcoin mixers with the excuse that these services are used for money laundering. The same thing could happen with DEXs that don't require ID verification (KYC/AML) from their users. Depending on how DEXs will be able to survive in a tightening regulatory environment, they could become the next big thing in crypto land sometime in the future.

With the introduction of the Lightning Network, it's possible to perform atomic swaps in a cross-chain manner. This would prove to be even bigger than traditional decentralized exchanges, as people will able to trade from one crypto to another using the same Blockchain (instead of a separate platform). As of now, we're only a few months away for the next Bitcoin halving to occur. It seems to me that this, followed by ETH's PoS consensus upgrade will be the next big thing that will happen in crypto land. Then, we'll see STOs rise like never before, gathering a large number of people into the Blockchain.

Believe me, things look quite positive for the development of crypto and Blockchain technology in general. Within a couple of years from now, we might grasp the benefits of increased adoption of Blockchain technology as prices rise like never before. Those who get in now will be considered as early adopters of crypto and Blockchain tech within the not-so-distant future.

Nonetheless, the Blockchain industry is improving day after day. This means that new cryptocurrencies with better tech will replace others in a blink of an eye. People that are always following the money (instead of the technology), will often look for the next big thing in crypto for profit. But all that matters is the real use cases Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are able to provide for the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin
Pages:
Jump to: