Pages:
Author

Topic: Next difficulty ~4,000,000,000? Tracking difficulty since 145,000,000. - page 5. (Read 32501 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
He-he pessimistic, are we?  Grin And rightly so. There are still a few more KnC units to come on-line, not to speak of all the other stuff...

Not so much other stuff shipping that Im aware off. Next adjustment will be in ~10 days, HF wont have shipped a lot, if anything by then, CT most likely nothing either, or at least not enough and not early enough to make much difference;  BFL has caught up with their backorders (and who in their right mind is ordering 65nm gear at those prices today), asicminer is sold out I believe, which leaves only a few small players like Bitmain and maybe some Bitfury gear?

Next 10 days will be the calm before the storm.

I think the rest of December will actually be quite favorable for miners as far as difficulty increases are concerned. The hashrate still needs to catch up to the November Knc batch, so that will impact the next difficulty increase.

After that it doesn't seem like there are any large miner deliveries due in December and the pre-order delivery delays are piling up.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
He-he pessimistic, are we?  Grin And rightly so. There are still a few more KnC units to come on-line, not to speak of all the other stuff...

Not so much other stuff shipping that Im aware off. Next adjustment will be in ~10 days, HF wont have shipped a lot, if anything by then, CT most likely nothing either, or at least not enough and not early enough to make much difference;  BFL has caught up with their backorders (and who in their right mind is ordering 65nm gear at those prices today), asicminer is sold out I believe, which leaves only a few small players like Bitmain and maybe some Bitfury gear?

Next 10 days will be the calm before the storm.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm guessing 1.25 billion for new difficulty
 Angry

Do not confuse pessimism with realism  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
 Angry

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
 Angry
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035