Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 45. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Maybe there aren't many games to bet in the middle of the week. He said he was going to put a pick later yesterday, but maybe the odds were no good. Oh well let's wait!
Lol today is the champions league, 5 good games today, hope he will dome with some genius picks Smiley

Regards,
Joust
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Maybe there aren't many games to bet in the middle of the week. He said he was going to put a pick later yesterday, but maybe the odds were no good. Oh well let's wait!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
@ajaxmoor, unfortunate the bet on both teams to score = no has been lost from a few hours ago. Hopemformsome good picks for champions league.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Damn i thought i was going to lose this so i decided to bet a small amount Sad directbet
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Wtf is tipping thread why not here? His loyal fans are waiting here... He should have informed us.

Whatever, forget the thread, just follow this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ajaxmoor-153504

Smiley Sorry, yeah I am not betting on the best tips on there. Only it in for the contest. Will have a tip in a few hours on here.

Smiley As long as the tips are Safe it might be OK to use some... at own risk... low amounts
legendary
Activity: 1372
Wtf is tipping thread why not here? His loyal fans are waiting here... He should have informed us.

Whatever, forget the thread, just follow this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ajaxmoor-153504

Smiley Sorry, yeah I am not betting on the best tips on there. Only it in for the contest. Will have a tip in a few hours on here.
legendary
Activity: 954
He said he was making risky games on that tipping thread and suggested not to follow them.
He still has been posting tips heree.

Thanks Denker Smiley

Just a note of caution, please do not follow my tips on the tipster contest if not posted here. Going to be taking a lot of unnecessary risks there. Usually I rely on slow betting , going a bit fast on there.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

legendary
Ajaxmoor, have you got any tips for today?

Thank you.

He had posted 2 tips on tipping thread. You can probably follow those . Seems both his tips are winning on there.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Refresh this page in every 15mins if you don't want to miss the tips:D

I am 1W/1L from his tips sadly. After i lose one of the bets i decided to spectate a little but damn he keeps kicking butt Cheesy (damn because i missed so much)
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I

Thank you.
Mostly he post picks late we all waiting for him hope soon we have something good from him today
Yeah ajaxmoor is one mu favorite free tipster but sometime im too late see his post. I like he choose match with nice odds winning rate
Activity: 812

Thank you.
Mostly he post picks late we all waiting for him hope soon we have something good from him today
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thank you.
Activity: 980
I didnt find that bet type,  is there a maximum bet per bet types?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
great to see a high winning rate, really you are very very good tipster, I am following you... thanks for your good work
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
It was a good win, sent you a pm ajax. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

Will just add a tip:
Event : CA Temperley v Sarmiento de Junin - Both Teams to Score - No       - @ 1.6x
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=12aM8Rg5dAPWWbJgWtuzsbsiESQ7jGJHLf

Easy game, Final score was 0-0 making this tip a win. Hope you guys followed and won .

Man you are unstoppable! Since I started following your tips it's 6-1 and at very decent odds xD
legendary
Activity: 1372

Will just add a tip:
Event : CA Temperley v Sarmiento de Junin - Both Teams to Score - No       - @ 1.6x
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=12aM8Rg5dAPWWbJgWtuzsbsiESQ7jGJHLf

Easy game, Final score was 0-0 making this tip a win. Hope you guys followed and won .
legendary
So far its going well 44' in,  0 - 0  Grin
It is really going great and an easy one now. 90 minutes in with no goals scored Smiley
Happy that I got in on this tip.
Pages:
Jump to: