Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 44. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Nah mate, im sure he is busy. Many of us have normal lives out of bitcointalk.
Yep, he is really busy, give him some free time Smiley

It is good to take a rest with gambling Smiley

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Nah mate, im sure he is busy. Many of us have normal lives out of bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Any word from this guy? He is missing since a couple of days, I am starting to worry :d

None anymore, I think he is gone for good Sad
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Any word from this guy? He is missing since a couple of days, I am starting to worry :d
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
And another great win on your last tip, and good to see you won your parlay on the competition to!

he can easily win, because the top 3 are just lucky, they play lot of picks and try to win most of them.

Yes there are still more than 3 weeks, so of course he can still win, but he would have to completely change his style of betting, because of the 5% max stake bet limit. It's not easy to get above 120% using odds between 1.5 and 2. And the top players can just stop betting now that they are ahead and have the minimum amount of bets to qualify for prizes.

But if the top players keep going they might lose the games as well.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
And another great win on your last tip, and good to see you won your parlay on the competition to!

he can easily win, because the top 3 are just lucky, they play lot of picks and try to win most of them.

Yes there are still more than 3 weeks, so of course he can still win, but he would have to completely change his style of betting, because of the 5% max stake bet limit. It's not easy to get above 120% using odds between 1.5 and 2. And the top players can just stop betting now that they are ahead and have the minimum amount of bets to qualify for prizes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I hope to see the next tip in time.
You have great picks, I like your style
Any picks for today? Just want to make sure this thread is alive.

Im sure he will post em later. It's alright to wait a little for good tips Smiley
Activity: 33
Any picks for today? Just want to make sure this thread is alive.
Great tip mate as usual. Your winning prediction streaks are godlike  Wink
Activity: 14
Taking a little risk today and rolling with it .
Partizan Belgrade v BATE Borisov - First Half - Over 0.5 @ 1.55x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27515961&MarketID=1.120119077&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

Following you again! By the way, I've noticed tat you did not put this one on the competition.
Didn't you said you were taking more risks there than here? (not complaining or anything, because like you I said followed this one and not the one in the competition, just trying to understand your strategy)

Thanks for the tip, and good luck to us all! xD
I am looking for another picks to add in the contest to make a good parlay out of it Smiley

Now it makes sense! Good luck, hope you do good there.
The top 2 have a big advantage but there is still a long way to go, and you just started xD

legendary
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27515961&MarketID=1.120119077&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

Following you again! By the way, I've noticed tat you did not put this one on the competition.
Didn't you said you were taking more risks there than here? (not complaining or anything, because like you I said followed this one and not the one in the competition, just trying to understand your strategy)

I am looking for another picks to add in the contest to make a good parlay out of it Smiley

Now it makes sense! Good luck, hope you do good there.
The top 2 have a big advantage but there is still a long way to go, and you just started xD
legendary
Activity: 1372

legendary

legendary
legendary
Sorry guys just came online. Will post the pick within half hour.
Have some patience guys. Im sure the bets here are carefully chosen. Ajax also posts them late during the day so keep this thread on watch and check your email when the notification arrives.
Activity: 294
is there any tennis or ice hockey predictions? i waiting trusted recommend thanks
Activity: 434
When will you update your stats ajax ?
they still look the same
legendary
Maybe there aren't many games to bet in the middle of the week. He said he was going to put a pick later yesterday, but maybe the odds were no good. Oh well let's wait!
Lol today is the champions league, 5 good games today, hope he will dome with some genius picks Smiley

Regards,
Joust

Damn you are right, totally forgot about that (holidays mode xD). Was thinking only about "local championships".
Well that's good news, so let's just wait he will probably post something!
Pages:
Jump to: