Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 48. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
nah he will not leave us xD
Besides he has that new tipster competition, so I'm sure we will see bets from him there at least!
Yea he is taking time because just return from vacations hope very soon we have some good picks from him on this thread and on competition thread also
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
nah he will not leave us xD
Besides he has that new tipster competition, so I'm sure we will see bets from him there at least!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Ajaxmoor ! Are you abandoning us ?  Cry

Haha so lost with out our tipster... Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ajaxmoor ! Are you abandoning us ?  Cry
Haha, no he is not abandoning us, he is just busy or something Sad Hope he will be back with some great tips later.

Regards,
Joust
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hello ajaxmoor. You have expressed you interest in joining our competition but you have not yet made the official registration post. If you are still planning on joining please do it as soon as possible, as we only have 2 spots left!
Today any pick coming from you or no because now all European games end now we have some Brazilian, Columbian and  CONCACAF Champions League games left

Brazilian games you can ask me, I'm from Brazil.
What games do you wanna now about?  Wink
Now just one game left and Sao is very heavy favorite nothing to ask if we have some matches in near future then I will ask you about these
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Today any pick coming from you or no because now all European games end now we have some Brazilian, Columbian and  CONCACAF Champions League games left

Brazilian games you can ask me, I'm from Brazil.
What games do you wanna now about?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

I don't think he will post anything for tonight. He would have posted them until now if he had any tips for today.
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
Good catch! I need to find a way to be notified via mail when you post some tip  Wink
I have been thinking of integrating something like that. But most of the tips for now come many hours in advance. Will see what I can add for it .

thanks man, it would be awesome Smiley

Good catch! I need to find a way to be notified via mail when you post some tip  Wink

Click the notify link on the right side near the top.  If you have an email address populated for your account you'll get notified.

I'm going to start tracking my bets, so I'll track and post results publicly as best I can from here.  Let's let ajax focus on his picks.

Yes, I'm watching the thread, but since I've other watched thread, I don't want to full my inbox every days  Wink
Activity: 462
Good catch! I need to find a way to be notified via mail when you post some tip  Wink

Click the notify link on the right side near the top.  If you have an email address populated for your account you'll get notified.

I'm going to start tracking my bets, so I'll track and post results publicly as best I can from here.  Let's let ajax focus on his picks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Good catch! I need to find a way to be notified via mail when you post some tip  Wink
I have been thinking of integrating something like that. But most of the tips for now come many hours in advance. Will see what I can add for it .
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
legendary
Just posting another tip for the day. Unfortunately game starts in 30 minutes. Sorry if you miss it.
Making a small parlay for fun.

Zacatepec v Toluca - Over 0.5 first half
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27510731&MarketID=1.119986413&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

Chiapas - Alebrijes Oaxaca - Both teams to Score - Yes
Directbet isn't offering this bet.
Both the tips for the parlay were wins as well. First game had 2 goals before half time, and the second one had the final score 3-3, with both teams easily scoring. I was initially going to be on Over 3.5 on the game, but meh.
legendary
Activity: 954
Nice tips today ajax, Chiapas game also had both teams score and both your tips were win because of that game.
legendary
Are these stats real?

What are the usual odds? a 90% winner bets is a really high number
The odds vary by a lot. I have also posted a lot of low odd games like 1.25x. And Some high odds games too. The ones I just posted had odds just over 2 on the parlay.
And I wouldn't suggest just basing it all on my stats but rather just go through the recent history of the thread and decide. I hope that helps in clarifying.
Activity: 462
Are these stats real?

I can tell you I have bet on 17 of his picks since 8/2.  In that time, I have wagered a total of 1.77 BTC and have made 1.025 BTC on top of that in profit.

Activity: 854
Are these stats real?

Just posting another tip for the day. Unfortunately game starts in 30 minutes. Sorry if you miss it.

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27510731&MarketID=1.119986413&RunnerID=5851483&RunnerHandicap=0

This bet won just in 8 minutes as Toluca done goal  Sad

Chiapas - Alebrijes Oaxaca - Both teams to Score - Yes
Directbet isn't offering this bet.
I just check both bets not available on any bitcoin betting site so I think no one able to play these bets
Pages:
Jump to: