Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 85. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

I think i did a mistake today going to lose today..you were offline i thought u were not providing any more tips for today so i placed bet myself
Here is my bet
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1G41FpjUu3ZYhSvmWgtnZHqUBsDiw2q1zB
What do you think i can win or not?

Out of the 2 matches in that slip, Murray should be a win. I wouldn't be sure of the other match ,as I don't really have much of an idea. Over 1.5, means a score of 1-1 , 2-0 or above.

If I was to do some analysis, I would guess the final score to be something like 1-0 or 1-1 or 0-0. Shouldn't be more than 3 goals. I wouldn't have made the bet, if I was you. But 2 goals do get scored frequently, so just hope it happens this time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pele always predict wrong. Hahahaha!
legendary
You have a set handicap tip for Williams vs Lisicki ? - williams -1.5 ?

That might turn out to be a bit risky of a bet, as Williams is in good form. But can happen , and for now, I have decided to not bet on that match.
Who do u suggest on Thiem v A Murray..i think A Murray can win as odds are much less on this player

Yes Murray is going to be an easy win. I would suggest making a parlay, or so called Toto on Direct bet.
Add
Sloane Stephens (-1.5 Sets) vs Simona Halep (+1.5 Sets)  to it.
And add this match as well :
Tomas Berdych vs Juan Monaco  - Tomas Berdych to win.

Bet around 0.05(based on your bankroll) On a toto combining the bets.
Here is the betslip, similar to what you can make one for your self.

http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1PtL7ST2S7zjMWFJJDKJW9htg5ucjEbLpU
Activity: 14
What should I placed a bet for today ? Please give me a tips to try my luck. Thx !
legendary

That might turn out to be a bit risky of a bet, as Williams is in good form. But can happen , and for now, I have decided to not bet on that match.
Activity: 13
legendary

Ok will do so exactly u say on tennis but plz for me only directbet is good
Waiting for night pics Smiley
Alright. But like I said, I don't really have a favourite. I just bet on the site which gives me better odds. Directbet usually has better odds, except for times like the soccer match, nitrogen had better odds.

Unfortunately , For tennis, directbet doesn't allow people to bet on +1.5 set. But if I tip a player to win, then you can always bet on directbet.
legendary

Thanks Man..you are awesome tipster..if i have betted 0.75btc on it then it could covered all my loss..still i won something so m happy now Smiley
I will appreciate if you provide directbet.eu tips regularly coz it's much user friendly then nitrogensports.eu and nitrogensports.eu took some time for withdraws and directbet.eu has instant withdraw system...and please i don't understand anything about tennis so please post some more soccer bets Cheesy
Thank you

Alright, will try to do so. I just post more tennis as they are more safe. All you have to do is make the bet exactly like how I say.

What is tip for today ? Please !

Today's bet was already posted. Will add some more tonight.

You are quite a good tipster.
Good number of wins
Can you share how you choose what to bet?

Thanks. Its not a simple thing. I do some mathematical stuff. Stats analysis, and buy professional tips.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Thank you ajaxmoor.
I won the bet from Mlada Boleslav vs Slovacko
You're good Wink
Activity: 28
What is tip for today ? Please !
legendary
Activity: 1344
You are quite a good tipster.
Good number of wins
Can you share how you choose what to bet?
legendary

Followed your tip for the first time,betted small
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CFFggYHq9WkQdGrq73YUaqTpThWTLko9x
Hoping for a win

Congrats you have won the bet. Feel free to follow and consider tipping in the future.

I will just leave a soccer tip for now, which I am betting to earn my lunch money Wink

Mlada Boleslav vs Slovacko - Over 2  - 1.675x

Game at 61st minute, with the score being 2-1 already. So this is a win now. I hope you guys followed the tip and made money with it. Will post tennis picks later tonight.
legendary

Followed your tip for the first time,betted small
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1CFFggYHq9WkQdGrq73YUaqTpThWTLko9x
Hoping for a win

Good luck on the game. Its going good so far. You shall have a win on the next goal, just hope it happens.

Nice one ajaxmoor  Wink

Thanks! Just hoping it wins.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
The Tennis matches that I wanted to suggest betting on all start after 5 hours. So Will leave a  tip for that in 4-5 hours.

I will just leave a soccer tip for now, which I am betting to earn my lunch money Wink

Mlada Boleslav vs Slovacko - Over 2  - 1.675x
Also for a safe bet and to avoid a push(if the game ends 1-1 or something),
You can bet over 1.5 at Direct bet, at odds of 1.45x.

Bet amount 0.05 or less. Don't bet big.

Place bet on Nitrogen for more odds.
Try and register using this : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/296517

Thanks and Good luck!

Nice one ajaxmoor  Wink
legendary
The Tennis matches that I wanted to suggest betting on all start after 5 hours. So Will leave a  tip for that in 4-5 hours.

Mlada Boleslav vs Slovacko - Over 2  - 1.675x
Also for a safe bet and to avoid a push(if the game ends 1-1 or something),
You can bet over 1.5 at Direct bet, at odds of 1.45x.

Bet amount 0.05 or less. Don't bet big.

Place bet on Nitrogen for more odds.
Try and register using this : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/296517

Thanks and Good luck!
Activity: 28
I surely will follow your tips today. Wait for you !
legendary
What is tip for today ? I want to try my luck today.
Hi vankovo , I will be posting some tips in a couple of hours. Just away from the pc to access any sports betting sites.
Activity: 51
What is tip for today ? I want to try my luck today.
legendary

Thanks a lot for us too to be able to post our suggestions here...
Still like to know whether you bet on NBA matches or not???

I do bet on NBA matches but not that often . I think I have only posted 1-2 matches till now. However I have posted a lot of NCAA matches. 

I m ok with nitrogensports plz tell safe tips for today Smiley

Hi, I will be posting some tips in about a few hours. The parlay I posted yesterday was a win. So if you did bet you should have won there.

Tips for tonight:

I will be posting extremely safe tips for the night , so expect less odds and you can bet a decent amount on them.

First tip is for a parlay:
1. Tennis - K Anderson v A Murray - Tip - Andy Murray  to win
For those who want to play safe can make the bet at Murray +1.5 set. Odds are not much but you can almost go all in on that.
2. Tennis - N Djokovic v Dolgopolov - Tip - N Djokovic to Win
Go for making a parlay on 1 and 2.

3. Tennis - David Goffin (-1.5 Sets) vs Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets) - Bet on Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets)

PS: You can also make a parlay out of all 3.
Good luck!

All 4 matches including the other soccer game I posted were wins yesterday . I will post more tips soon.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Soccer - International - Friendlies- Mali vs Ghana - Bet Under 2.5 - Odds 1.6x

This just ended. The final score was 1-1 , therefore a win at the end . Another great game, it sure got me scared at the end when I was hoping the 3rd goal doesn't come.

Lol, it happened to me in most of my bets for Soccer game, so I stopped betting on that sport, seems it ain't that lucky for me... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: