Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 86. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@OP,
Do you also accept suggestions???

Please check http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27408635
Check out the U/O 196.5 bet, I made a bet at over 196.5 as it's S A Spurs and Miami Heat ( NBA - Basketball) Match and they can surely do that much during the whole game. Please do post your reply on what you think...
Sure I don't mind people posting their betslips. I don't actually have much of an idea about that match.

Thanks a lot for us too to be able to post our suggestions here...
Still like to know whether you bet on NBA matches or not???
legendary
Activity: 1372

3. Tennis - David Goffin (-1.5 Sets) vs Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets) - Bet on Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets)

PS: You can also make a parlay out of all 3.
Good luck!
Nishikori already leading a set. So should be a win now .
The Djokovic game looks like a match setting game. He missed such stupid shots on the tie breaker and lost the first set. 2 more sets to go. Lets hope he returns.

legendary

Soccer - International - Friendlies- Mali vs Ghana - Bet Under 2.5 - Odds 1.6x

This just ended. The final score was 1-1 , therefore a win at the end . Another great game, it sure got me scared at the end when I was hoping the 3rd goal doesn't come.
legendary
@OP,

Check out the U/O 196.5 bet, I made a bet at over 196.5 as it's S A Spurs and Miami Heat ( NBA - Basketball) Match and they can surely do that much during the whole game. Please do post your reply on what you think...
Sure I don't mind people posting their betslips. I don't actually have much of an idea about that match.

plz sir from next time also post tips for directbet plz
nitrogensports is complicated
directbet is user friendly too Smiley

Most of the matches I place bets on are on both and Directbet at times has better odds. But the problem is that it doesn't have +1.5 set matches.
ANyways Murray already won the first set. So its going fine right now. Djokovic match yet to start.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
@OP,

legendary

what is parley?
i mean i will only win if my both bets win? then what is my benefit as it's much safer to bet single on the two events?

A Parlay is like combining bets, to increase the odds. For example, this is from one of the tips from last week:  https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/3ede61cblRIclIyOERZNk5iWHpIUXRDbSs3dz09/r/296517//

Now if I was to make bets individually, then I would have gotten about only 0.15-0.2. But by risking it and since I was almost sure about all the bets to win, I made a parlay, which means that all of them must win in order for me to win the betslip. And in return I get a much higher return.

So thats what a parlay is. For the tips I just posted in the last post. I am sure of the matches, and is the reason why I am making a parlay with them.
legendary
Tips for tonight:

I will be posting extremely safe tips for the night , so expect less odds and you can bet a decent amount on them.

First tip is for a parlay:
1. Tennis - K Anderson v A Murray - Tip - Andy Murray  to win
For those who want to play safe can make the bet at Murray +1.5 set. Odds are not much but you can almost go all in on that.
2. Tennis - N Djokovic v Dolgopolov - Tip - N Djokovic to Win
Go for making a parlay on 1 and 2.

3. Tennis - David Goffin (-1.5 Sets) vs Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets) - Bet on Kei Nishikori (+1.5 Sets)

Good luck!
i m a newbee i din't understand a thing which team to chose to bet..how much should i bet
plz sir give me direct link?

1. First register an account with this link : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/296517 (if you are fine with registering under my referral)

2. Then go here: https://nitrogensports.eu/sport/tennis/starting-soon
Look for the matches that I have posted above.
First you can find the Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson Match , Right below that you will see

Andy Murray (+1.5 Sets) vs 8243Kevin Anderson (-1.5 Sets) , click on the blue arrow, and it will add it to the bet slip(will show on the right half of the screen).
Now look for the second match  Alexandr Dolgopolov vs Novak Djokovic  , and click on the Blue arrow next to Novak Djokovic - ML 1.037 , and the betslip will now show both these matches.

The betslip will show them as a parlay. So all you have to do is enter an amount and place the bet. These 2 matches are certain sure shots and almost impossible to lose. So you can bet big like 0.5 BTC on them.

If you wish to risk less. You can add the third match into the parlay as well.
Let me know if you have any questions.  

EDIT: I have also thought of making another small bet. Don't add it to the parlay. Just make it a single bet with a smaller amount.
Soccer - International - Friendlies- Mali vs Ghana - Bet Under 2.5 - Odds 1.6x

legendary
Tips for tonight:

I will be posting extremely safe tips for the night , so expect less odds and you can bet a decent amount on them.

First tip is for a parlay:
1. Tennis - K Anderson v A Murray - Tip - Andy Murray  to win
For those who want to play safe can make the bet at Murray +1.5 set. Odds are not much but you can almost go all in on that.
2. Tennis - N Djokovic v Dolgopolov - Tip - N Djokovic to Win
Go for making a parlay on 1 and 2.

Good luck!
legendary
You are a god, mate. I followed that latest prediction, and I won!

Thank you so much! Smiley
Glad you did Smiley
I will be adding couple of more tips in the next few minutes. Feel free to follow.
Cheers!
Activity: 840
You are a god, mate. I followed that latest prediction, and I won!

Thank you so much! Smiley
legendary

Bro i m new in betting world..i didn't understand on which team to bet as you just mentioned one line..i din't find that on directbet
which site do you bet? i will follow your next tip bro Smiley
That would be probably because the match already started and directbet doesn't offer the +1.5 set. I make bets on both  sites Nitrogen and Directbet along with some Fiat sites as well, depending on the odds I get.
The +1.5 set matches are exclusive on Nitrogen and other fiat sites.

Would be great if you can sign up under me : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/296517
to create an account.
I post tips here daily, sometimes multiple times a day.
Just PM if you get any questions about the bets I place.

Since you are new, just go to the tab of tennis or whichever sport next time, and just look at the listings to find the same match.
legendary

It's very nice won ajaxmoor  Grin
Very good job for you!! Wink

Thanks.
Here is a tip for today :

Tennis - Dominic Thiem (-1.5 Sets) vs Adrian Mannarino (+1.5 Sets)  - Adrian Mannarino (+1.5 Sets) 

Help me bro
I think you are a good better
i will follow your tips
i had 0.86 btc,i just lost 0.10btc..Can you help me recover my 0.10btc? plz bro tell me on which team to bet and how much to bet to recover my 0.10btc Sad
thanks bro
Well, the game you just quoted is a win already. You could have bet on it. I usually post a lot of tips here and have had a good track record so far. So you can follow the tips I make.
However one thing I would recommend is not betting your entire bankroll on just one bet. I would suggest betting around 1/10th of your bankroll on the tips to work towards recovering what you have lost.

legendary

Thanks.
Here is a tip for today :

Tennis - Dominic Thiem (-1.5 Sets) vs Adrian Mannarino (+1.5 Sets)  - Adrian Mannarino (+1.5 Sets) 
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Tsonga Couldn't win the match giving us our 5th loss, I didn't lose much on the match as I just made a small bet like suggested with the tip . But still going strong so far. I went all in on the Serena Williams match at around 4.5 BTC, and got a payout of 0.2 BTC out of it.

Here is the tip for today:
Al Ittihad Al Sakndary vs ENPPI - Bet Under 2.5 - Egypt League
Croatia U21 vs Greece  - Over 2

Another good day at betting. The first match ended 0-0 making it a win.
The second match ended 2-0 making it a push. The games were also over 1.5x in odds.

legendary
Tsonga Couldn't win the match giving us our 5th loss, I didn't lose much on the match as I just made a small bet like suggested with the tip . But still going strong so far. I went all in on the Serena Williams match at around 4.5 BTC, and got a payout of 0.2 BTC out of it.

Croatia U21 vs Greece  - Over 2

Another good day at betting. The first match ended 0-0 making it a win.
The second match ended 2-0 making it a push. The games were also over 1.5x in odds.
legendary

Croatia U21 vs Greece  - Over 2
legendary
Here is the tip for tonight
Tennis - ATP Miami  - Wilfried Tsonga (+1.5 Sets) v Gael Monfils (-1.5 Sets) - Wilfried Tsonga (+1.5 Sets)
Odds  - 1.6x
PS: Don't bet a large amount.
Good luck!

Seems the match has been postponed by a few hours.
ANyways just thought would add another match you can add with any of your other bets you might be placing for a parlay.
Catherine Bellis (-1.5 Sets) vs Serena Williams (+1.5 Sets) - Bet - Serena Williams (+1.5 Sets)
Odds aren't great and are next to nothing. But you can go all in on the match. The odds for the +1.5 sets is almost as good as for Serena winning. And thats the reason I wouldn't miss it.
legendary
Here is the tip for tonight
Tennis - ATP Miami  - Wilfried Tsonga (+1.5 Sets) v Gael Monfils (-1.5 Sets) - Wilfried Tsonga (+1.5 Sets)
Odds  - 1.6x
PS: Don't bet a large amount.
Good luck!
legendary
nice track record bro, have tips for nba today ?  Grin
and also euro qualification 2016.
good job, hope u win again.

I had an NBA tip yesterday at 1.9x odds, which was a win.

Thanks a lot for the support guys Smiley
I will post a bit of a risky NBA bet for tomorrow.

NBA - Golden State Warriors v Milwaukee Bucks - Game: over 199.5 - odds - 1.85x
Soccer - UEFA - EURO Qualifiers - Wales v Israel v Draw - If you can make it DOuble chance on Wales(make it live) - I have the bet for Wales to win at 3.7x

The Wales vs Israel was a good match. Ended with Wales winning 3-0 .
I also had great odds at 3.7x

The NBA matches will start in some time. Good luck .

Yeahh I won too I really wonder why odds of Wales is more than Israel.
Wales have many good players like G.Bale , A.Ramsey , J.Allen  Cheesy

I don't know much about their team but bet on a tip and posted here. Winning a 3.7x in a parlay helps a lot.

Thanks a lot for the support guys Smiley
I will post a bit of a risky NBA bet for tomorrow.

NBA - Golden State Warriors v Milwaukee Bucks - Game: over 199.5 - odds - 1.85x
Soccer - UEFA - EURO Qualifiers - Wales v Israel v Draw - If you can make it DOuble chance on Wales(make it live) - I have the bet for Wales to win at 3.7x

So both these bets were wins. Wales won 3-0 , and the NBA game was a win as well. Odds were really good too. 3.7x on Wales and 1.9x on the NBA game.

We are also now at 24 wins and 4 losses. Definitely a good track record.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
nice track record bro, have tips for nba today ?  Grin
and also euro qualification 2016.
good job, hope u win again.
Pages:
Jump to: