Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 88. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are there any NBA matches for tonight!?
im really intrested
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Miami Open - Tennis - Azarenka v Soler-Espinosa - Bet on Victoria Azarenka

This was an easy win. Had made a parlay on it, so was definitely giving a good payout.
I will post more picks within the next hour.

Hey OP thanks for your picks so far it is good to give the community some tips and not charge for the trouble do you have a donation address think it would be good to put that on the thread.

Out of your 11  wins and 3 losses can you tell me roughly how much you are in profit or loss please?

If you don't want to write it here pm me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Here are some tips for the day
ATP Miami - Adrian Menendez-Maceiras vs Tim Smyczek - Bet - Tim Smyczek to win - 1.34x
You can bet +1.5 to be safer.

Soccer - Sol de America vs Guarani Asuncion - Over 2 - 1.48x
legendary

This was an easy win. Had made a parlay on it, so was definitely giving a good payout.
I will post more picks within the next hour.
legendary
Here are the tips for today :
Tennis - ATP Miami - Yen-Hsun Lu (-1.5 Sets) vs Donald Young (+1.5 Sets) - Bet - Donald Young (+1.5 Sets)  -
Snooker - Luca Brecel (BEL) vs Judd Trump (ENG) - Bet - Judd Trump to win

Parlay is a safe option for these tips , total odds - 1.6x

Donald Young won the match as the opponent retired. And Judd Trump won the Snooker match as well.

Adding another minor tip for now , which I won't consider to be a tip as its a clear favourite, but still 1.05x does give you good money for a big sized bet or a parlay you might be making.

legendary
Here are the tips for today :
Tennis - ATP Miami - Yen-Hsun Lu (-1.5 Sets) vs Donald Young (+1.5 Sets) - Bet - Donald Young (+1.5 Sets)  -
Snooker - Luca Brecel (BEL) vs Judd Trump (ENG) - Bet - Judd Trump to win

Parlay is a safe option for these tips , total odds - 1.6x
legendary

Do you have any tip for Soccer UEFA European Championship Qualifying Round - Republic of Ireland vs Poland 29 March 2015?

If I will have something by then, I will post here. I am not too good with tips for matches in all countries, and only in some. I am also subscribed to some of the professional tip sites which I use the tips from to make good picks.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Would love some more bets from you Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Sorry was out yesterday.
Here is the tip for today

Soccer - England - Conference National - Grimsby Town vs Dover Athletic - Bet Over 2 - Odds - 1.5x

Do you have any tip for Soccer UEFA European Championship Qualifying Round - Republic of Ireland vs Poland 29 March 2015?
legendary
Sorry was out yesterday.
Here is the tip for today

Soccer - England - Conference National - Grimsby Town vs Dover Athletic - Bet Over 2 - Odds - 1.5x
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any help on today s big Tennis match... ?? Need to stay safe Smiley

DJOKOVIC, N    VS   FEDERER, R
Activity: 868
someone have great parlay here http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=15ePPoYLLrMGAuPCRMod7r2dGzuPztY1Q2

i want soccer prediction for today, if you have tips please tell me and suggest what should i bet for.
if you can, make it parlay.

thanks

Hey i have only just arrived hear but i know he has soccer/football predictions/tips here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-free-sports-bets-1-tipsterw7100l1900-410k-views-reached-881042

It amazes me how many games he predicts right i am following now and getting excited for placing a few bets and hopefully end up joing him in the investment club.

Sounds like the place to be lol either way he does good with these free tip, predictions which is helping people  Smiley

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
someone have great parlay here http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=15ePPoYLLrMGAuPCRMod7r2dGzuPztY1Q2

i want soccer prediction for today, if you have tips please tell me and suggest what should i bet for.
if you can, make it parlay.

thanks
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Bet to start the night with
Tennis - Adrian Sikora vs Michal Przysiezny - Bet Michal Przysiezny ML

Good luck!
I think I might start betting these sometime tmr
I'm ging for a soccer game in Netherlands

Eredevisie:
Go Ahead Eagles vs Vitesse -- game Vitesse 1.64 (cloudbet)

This one was good 0 - 2 matchwinner Vitesse
I'm ging for a soccer game in Netherlands

Eredevisie:
Go Ahead Eagles vs Vitesse -- game Vitesse 1.64 (cloudbet)
legendary
There aren't a lot of matches starting soon, so will have to wait for late night today.
Tennis pick - Olga Govortsova (+1.5 Sets) vs Maryna Zanevska  - Olga Govortsova +1.5set - odds 1.24x
legendary
Two Tennis bets for tonight
Tennis - ATP Indian Wells - Rafael Nadal v Milos Raonic  - Match: Rafael Nadal ML
To make it safe, you can also bet +1.5 Set for Nadal , odds are 1.3-1.4x on that. And 1.6x on the ML.

Tennis - WTA Indian Wells - Simona Halep v Serena Williams - Match: Serena Williams ML

got it! this is great match but i have to keep betting safely.
i'll choose +1.5 nadal

nice tips thanks ajaxmoor

Thanks, yeah its always good to play it safe , Nadal did win the +1.5 set.
I was sure Raonic would win , but its hard to bet a big amount on that so I played it safe by making a parlay of +1.5 and couple of other matches. WIll post more tips in the next 1 hour.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Looks like the Serena Williams match got cancelled and Nadal somehow managed to lose even though he was in the lead in the last set... I should have picked the +1.5 spread my bad  Shocked
Activity: 56
Two Tennis bets for tonight
Tennis - ATP Indian Wells - Rafael Nadal v Milos Raonic  - Match: Rafael Nadal ML
To make it safe, you can also bet +1.5 Set for Nadal , odds are 1.3-1.4x on that. And 1.6x on the ML.

Tennis - WTA Indian Wells - Simona Halep v Serena Williams - Match: Serena Williams ML

got it! this is great match but i have to keep betting safely.
i'll choose +1.5 nadal

nice tips thanks ajaxmoor
Pages:
Jump to: