Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 89. (Read 154877 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Two Tennis bets for tonight
Tennis - ATP Indian Wells - Rafael Nadal v Milos Raonic  - Match: Rafael Nadal ML
To make it safe, you can also bet +1.5 Set for Nadal , odds are 1.3-1.4x on that. And 1.6x on the ML.

Tennis - WTA Indian Wells - Simona Halep v Serena Williams - Match: Serena Williams ML
legendary
@shulio, sure will make it easier to find.
The third tip for Michigan to win , won as well . The table tennis match was a loss unfortunately. Looks like not a good idea to bet against the asian guys Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It was the World Friendly matches(scanadavian) between a team from Norway and Sweden.
I usually bet on Nitrogen so will post the league name as well from next time. ALso, I post my bets within 3 hours from starting time mostly, so you can usually find the bets on the Starting soon tab .

I see, It would be best for next time if you include the league for the match as some person dont use nitrogen, as for myself, I dont either, I used Directbet, and there is no starting soon options there so I cant figure out which game is it from
legendary
Couple of  bets for the night

Kalmar vs Molde - Bet Under 3
Table tennis - Masaki Yoshida (JPN) vs Tiago Apolonia  - Tiago to win
NCAA - Basketball - Georgia v Michigan State - Game: Michigan State ML

would you win stating the odds for this? In fact I suggest you to put in the odds for all your tips because what matter the most is the odds and some gambler will only bet if the odds is decent enough and wont waste any time to consider tips with 1.1 and below odds

Sure I will do that from next time. The odds for the soccer match was at 1.6-1.7x .
For the NCAA was 1.4x , can't recall for the Table tennis match. I will update once I am home.

As for the status, the soccer match ended 1-1 , so the bet was a win. Michigan seems to be winning, but too early to say yet. And the table tennis match hasn't started yet. Most of the bets except for a couple of them yesterday and day before(which surprisingly ended as the only loss)  have been above 1.5x , some of them have been 2x and some like the Libertaad match yesterday was at 2.5x . And I usually tend to make a parlay out of them.

I was actually following your tips for the NCAA basketball, but I cant seems to find the football match, what league was it from? it would be best if you can provide the league so that i dont have a hard time of finding them

It was the World Friendly matches(scanadavian) between a team from Norway and Sweden.
I usually bet on Nitrogen so will post the league name as well from next time. ALso, I post my bets within 3 hours from starting time mostly, so you can usually find the bets on the Starting soon tab .
legendary

would you win stating the odds for this? In fact I suggest you to put in the odds for all your tips because what matter the most is the odds and some gambler will only bet if the odds is decent enough and wont waste any time to consider tips with 1.1 and below odds

Sure I will do that from next time. The odds for the soccer match was at 1.6-1.7x .
For the NCAA was 1.4x , can't recall for the Table tennis match. I will update once I am home.

As for the status, the soccer match ended 1-1 , so the bet was a win. Michigan seems to be winning, but too early to say yet. And the table tennis match hasn't started yet. Most of the bets except for a couple of them yesterday and day before(which surprisingly ended as the only loss)  have been above 1.5x , some of them have been 2x and some like the Libertaad match yesterday was at 2.5x . And I usually tend to make a parlay out of them.

I was actually following your tips for the NCAA basketball, but I cant seems to find the football match, what league was it from? it would be best if you can provide the league so that i dont have a hard time of finding them
legendary

legendary
Couple of  bets for the night

Table tennis - Masaki Yoshida (JPN) vs Tiago Apolonia  - Tiago to win

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

nice win ratio, the bet value is all important remember, it could be 2 outsiders winning and 9 losses and you could still be in profit.

Yes he has a nice start i see one yesterday that has 60+ and 18 losses which i thought was pretty awesome considering most gambling tipsters end up losing money. The odds are a big part because even after all them win he was never up a decent amount and it almost seems a waste of time unless you are just doing it because you enjoy it.

Cheers though op i will follow you from here as you have just started would like to see where it ends up. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 812

nice win ratio, the bet value is all important remember, it could be 2 outsiders winning and 9 losses and you could still be in profit.
legendary
Couple of  bets for the night

Table tennis - Masaki Yoshida (JPN) vs Tiago Apolonia  - Tiago to win
legendary
Bet to start the night with
Tennis - Adrian Sikora vs Michal Przysiezny - Bet Michal Przysiezny ML

Good luck!

Too bad for us..... was a very close call in the end

Yes, was a very close match. Lost in the tie breaker on a bad play at the end. I will try and post some soccer tips later today .
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Good luck!

Too bad for us..... was a very close call in the end
Activity: 13
Placed a small bet on it too yesterday evening (live in Netherlands now 10:40 AM )
legendary

Good luck!
Activity: 42
any prediction for soccer games tonight?
i want to place bet, but i need some notice to do.
i always lost placing bet.
Some notice? Don't place a bet if you don't want to lost your money.
But you can check this thread everyday, then place a bet according the tips Wink

ah damn, i mean tips lol.
i want to take a risk to get big money  Cool
legendary
A soccer tip starting in the next 10-15 minutes
Soccer - Patronato Parana vs CA Temperley - Bet Under 2.5

Ended 1-1 before the end of the game before penalties, therefore a win.
legendary
A soccer tip starting in the next 10-15 minutes
Soccer - Patronato Parana vs CA Temperley - Bet Under 2.5
legendary
looking for tennis bet tips here Smiley
i usually only bet for andy murray and novak djokovic, safe bet because they usually win, but only give me small odds Sad
need more advice here to bet more player's match

and i bet on soccer too, hope you give us EPL tips Smiley

Hi sure,
here is a tennis bet
Tereza Mrdeza vs Maryna Zanevska(1.5 set) - Maryna Zanevska +1.5 set
NCAA -  Northeastern vs Notre Dame - Notre Dame to win

Zanevska won the first set itself. And was a winner, also NotreDame won the NCAA basketball match.
Going good so far.
legendary
i usually only bet for andy murray and novak djokovic, safe bet because they usually win, but only give me small odds Sad

Hi sure,
here is a tennis bet
Tereza Mrdeza vs Maryna Zanevska(1.5 set) - Maryna Zanevska +1.5 set
NCAA -  Northeastern vs Notre Dame - Notre Dame to win
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: