Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 100. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When trying to use this miner I keep getting this error.  Failed to connect to mining LLP Server Please verify ip=127.0.0.1 and port=9325.  Any idea what is causing this error?

You have to create a nexus.conf file in "C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Nexus" with the data below:

Code:
llpallowip=127.0.0.1:9325
unified=1
mining=1

Save the file and restart & unlock the wallet with mint only option - you will be able to connect the miner to the wallet and get rid of that message.

Thanks for this... was searching for a solution on that!!
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
11000sat broken and continuing to rise.

still time for people get in.

Look at what that single tweet provoked in the Market (+500%):

Now imagine the influence of the formal partnership agreement between Nexus and Vector Space Systems in the form of a Letter of Intent, set to be released very soon:

Not to mention the new HTML5 GUI Wallet, the Whitepaper and other interesting things to rejoice about.

Current price makes absolutely no sense ... 5 cents, lol .

Nice to hear Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
there are two blockchain. 2.0.5 and 2.1.0 but windows wallet is 2.0.5 which one should i download ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When trying to use this miner I keep getting this error.  Failed to connect to mining LLP Server Please verify ip=127.0.0.1 and port=9325.  Any idea what is causing this error?

You have to create a nexus.conf file in "C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Nexus" with the data below:

Code:
llpallowip=127.0.0.1:9325
unified=1
mining=1

Save the file and restart & unlock the wallet with mint only option - you will be able to connect the miner to the wallet and get rid of that message.
Activity: 728
Is there a mining calculator somewhere or does anyone know how many coins 1 rx 480 will get me? (Per day approx)

no there isnt. are you on the slack? ask in mining channel.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Is there a mining calculator somewhere or does anyone know how many coins 1 rx 480 will get me? (Per day approx)
Picked up 5000 @ 9k, I'm hoping my intuition with altcoins has gotten better since I lost half of my roll last year.  As for the CPU Linux miner tutorial, it showed three cores mining about 17NXS every 6-8 hours or so. Is that accurate? Or ambitious? I haven't seen a calc, I'm just curios if it's worth setting up.

difficulty rising all the time. best joining the slack and asking in the mining channel, i dont mine.

you cant go wrong with these prices. Just hold. its not a coin you want to sell on a slight up as it is going higher so very risky.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Picked up 5000 @ 9k, I'm hoping my intuition with altcoins has gotten better since I lost half of my roll last year.  As for the CPU Linux miner tutorial, it showed three cores mining about 17NXS every 6-8 hours or so. Is that accurate? Or ambitious? I haven't seen a calc, I'm just curios if it's worth setting up.

11000sat broken and continuing to rise.

still time for people get in.

Look at what that single tweet provoked in the Market (+500%):

Now imagine the influence of the formal partnership agreement between Nexus and Vector Space Systems in the form of a Letter of Intent, set to be released very soon:

Not to mention the new HTML5 GUI Wallet, the Whitepaper and other interesting things to rejoice about.

Current price makes absolutely no sense ... 5 cents, lol .

When trying to use this miner I keep getting this error.  Failed to connect to mining LLP Server Please verify ip=127.0.0.1 and port=9325.  Any idea what is causing this error?

join the slack and post in mining channel. someone will get back to you faster.
Activity: 23
When trying to use this miner I keep getting this error.  Failed to connect to mining LLP Server Please verify ip=127.0.0.1 and port=9325.  Any idea what is causing this error?
Activity: 23
What is the best NVidia miner to use to mine Nexus?
Activity: 25
Both pools pushed a fix related to the orphan issue.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Just bought 14,000 NXS. I know. I'm late to the party lol

You are definitely not late my friend, the show has only just begun.

Welcome!

Thank you sir!
Activity: 52

You are definitely not late my friend, the show has only just begun.

Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
all the fail or glory that this decision create will be his

It went from 3k to 9k already. Of-course , I can imagine the Glory  Grin Shocked

guess then how 800 to 9000 feel  Cool

i can tell ya it sure doesnt feel like sell

after NEM i have to say NXS is my second most successful project i did invest in

and in fact it didnt even really start!

getting cubesats into space and create a internet independant base blockchainlayer in space
thats a beast noone beside NEXUS did try to tame

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
all the fail or glory that this decision create will be his

It went from 3k to 9k already. Of-course , I can imagine the Glory  Grin Shocked
Activity: 494
Wallet and new block explorer coming SOON  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: