Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 96. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

Attention Windows CPU Pool Miners!!!

I have rebuilt the Win64 CPU pool miner and have addressed the memory leak issue at the same time.  I have also included a handful of CPU-specific optimised versions, which I encourage you to try out as they do offer better PPS if you can find the right one to use. 
New binaries can be found here:
http://www.nexusminingpool.com/downloads/nexus_cpuminer.zip

Source code also updated to fix a different crash on 64-bit Windows
https://github.com/Nexusoft/PrimePoolMiner

Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
My bad then,didnt pay attention Cheesy sorry
Yeah,it will take like 24h for the wallet to be updated,we are in 2017 allready,wtf is up with that ?
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Takes forever to sync the wallet,can i speed it up ?

Yes we have a bootstrap database available.  There are specific ones for Version 2.0.5 called Oracle Database or LLD for Version 2.2.2.  You can find them on www.nexusearth.com under downloads>recent database.
Takes forever to sync the wallet,can i speed it up ?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
nethashrate of this? the explorer do not display such value

I already calculated using the difficulty, basically same as mining ZEC.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
nethashrate of this? the explorer do not display such value
what makes NXS better than PascalCoin?!  Tongue Roll Eyes

ROFL Cheesy  Pretty sure I saw a meme floating around about that in Slack  Wink
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
what makes NXS better than PascalCoin?!  Tongue Roll Eyes
Letter of intent with Vector Space? Blockchain in space is really cool and worthy of excess speculation. Multiple consensus algorithms and a rewritten database format not so much.

Well when you're database is about 10X faster than others, I'd say it is a pretty big innovation with wide-ranging uses Wink  Same with 3 channels of minting/securing the chain and Quantum resistant private keys.  We are about much more than just a LOI with Vector, but that in and of itself is pretty cool.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Letter of intent with Vector Space? Blockchain in space is really cool and worthy of excess speculation. Multiple consensus algorithms and a rewritten database format not so much.
Activity: 255
Merit: 116
Faced the same problem some hours ago, and while searching for an answer, i stumbled upon this youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2Cfs5E008

In the description was the following link

http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/sync-database

So I downloaded this and extracted it on the nexus folder inside appdata.
It's not completely up to date, however once I launched the wallet I instantly got like 8-9 connections and the wallet updated itself.

Hope I helped.
Activity: 7
i downloaded the wallet for windows but when i try to run it i only have 1 active connection that turning on and off every second. anyone knows what is the problem on that?

I saw this issue also pass by in the slack channel. You should check it out.

It can help to delete your addr.dat file in appdata and restart the wallet.
The issue will be fixed in the coming 3.0 wallet.

I also think that with a fire wall you can have max 8 connections, which is sufficient.
Activity: 686
i downloaded the wallet for windows but when i try to run it i only have 1 active connection that turning on and off every second. anyone knows what is the problem on that?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Nexus Catchphrase 1000+ NXS Bounty

Nexus is looking for a new catchphrase, and wants your help.  The Development Team & Community have put together a 1000 NXS minimum bounty for the catchphrase chosen.  (If anyone in the community wants to donate a some more Nexus to up the Bounty please PM me and I will send you the address).

Your entry should grab the imagination of the people and intrigue them.  It should be relevant to what Nexus is doing.  People should read it and want to know more.

An example of a phrase I came up with is... To the Blockchain and Beyond!

I know, it is terrible... that is why we need you!

Don't Post Your Ideas Here!  The only entries counted will be sent via the Comment Form on the link below.  So look through the many features Nexus offers, put on your thinking caps, and submit your ideas today.  Submissions will be taken until February 1st, 2017.

https://nexuspoll.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/catchphrase/

Thanks!

Catchphrase contest update with only 1 week left... over 140 entries so far and some really great ideas on the list.  The devs are going to have their work cut out for them choosing one.  If you have not entered yet, visit the link above for your shot at collecting the 1000 NXS prize.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
How to be sure this isnt a scam ?

check how many hero and legendary members are active supporter
check github activity
join slack and see the enormous activity of real people
Activity: 36
How to be sure this isnt a scam ?
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Activity: 728
When on Polo? Smiley

ive given up putting requests in. they dont take no notice. we just need some major volume and they will add us. they losing out on money not us.
Activity: 604
Pages:
Jump to: