Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 130. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
RAWX is a new exchange relaunch which was originally mcxNOW.

Please go ask them to add Nexus at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465315.new#new

Then once it gets added please vote for Nexus at
https://rawx.io/poll.html

Thanks
Keith
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
price looking good. btc halving looks like it going be good for alts.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Quick mock up by a friend of mine.  Removed NIRO.  Carbon fiber / dark theme

Looks good but a small suggestion, replace the blue dot in the E with the earth.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Can someone provide me with more information about this 'coinshield' as their site is down, and coinshield appears to be required for mining?

Coinshield evolved in to Nexus as the development team saw greater potential for their ideas. 
Can someone provide me with more information about this 'coinshield' as their site is down, and coinshield appears to be required for mining?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15454891

currently going through a rebrand but that has the main points. Same devs and people involved tho. just making it more main stream. Think of it as the first blockchain being broadcast from space and then factor that in with the current price... This is not a gimmick this is happening as we speak.

https://twitter.com/jamesncantrell/status/748599862111801344
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
seems to be holding around 3000 but not many buys or sells. everyone knows this going to boom soon Smiley

I like to think about Nexus valued at 1USD each ... it makes buying at current price no-brainer.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
seems to be holding around 3000 but not many buys or sells. everyone knows this going to boom soon Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Work is being done on an awesome new logo.  Give it some time, and you will all be thoroughly impressed.

Can't wait to see it.  I posted the carbon fiber one as the Cover photo in the Facebook group.  Here is the link if anyone would like to join the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1562975960652250/
legendary
Work is being done on an awesome new logo.  Give it some time, and you will all be thoroughly impressed.
SmileyGnome

I like it.  Smiley good work!

I like it too... i would like to see the same concept except the N X S as the black carbon fiber... that way it projects the new trading symbol
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again

I like it.  Smiley good work!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Is it just me or does the developer sound like Matthew McConaughey  Huh I just got hypnotized by that background music and he sounds really honest. Can't believe I just listened for 30 minutes straight and not get bored,  Still not decided if it's worth investing but will be following closely and I no longer feel this coin is a scam.  Smiley

HAHA. He does! The music in the video is actually a cover for the Interstellar Movie track.

Free State Of Nexus
SmileyGnome
Is it just me or does the developer sound like Matthew McConaughey  Huh I just got hypnotized by that background music and he sounds really honest. Can't believe I just listened for 30 minutes straight and not get bored,  Still not decided if it's worth investing but will be following closely and I no longer feel this coin is a scam.  Smiley

HAHA. He does! The music in the video is actually a cover for the Interstellar Movie track.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

Glad you liked the video.  Feel free to send me an email ([email protected]), if you would like to join our Slack.  Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

This is one of the most interesting projects I saw this year.
Definitely legit and with tremendous innovation.

I am buying since 500 satoshi and still want more Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
SmileyGnome
charts looking good Smiley steady rise in price. good distribution on the wallets. Things are looking up. People will regret not getting on board as next couple of months going to sky rocket the price.

I couldn't agree more. The price is good. Still dirt cheap compared to where Nexus is going and coin marketcap is very low but gaining steam.
charts looking good Smiley steady rise in price. good distribution on the wallets. Things are looking up. People will regret not getting on board as next couple of months going to sky rocket the price.
Jump to: