Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 133. (Read 785515 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hello Guys,

I am pretty new to the cryptocurrency world. I was doing some research and I stumbled with Nexus Niro. And then I started listening to the podcast on youtube. I am pretty amazed with the perks/and its upgrades against bitcoin, and made me really excited to invest on it. I have a few questions. Bear with me, I am super noob with this.

First question:

How can I acquire Niro's? Unfortunately I am not able to sign up for bittrex because my state does not allow me to join.

Second question:

Is this coin available for mining? If yes, can you please teach me on how to mine this specific coin? Hardware/Software/Set-up etc.

I am really looking forward with the development of this coin. I hope I am not too late to the party. I managed to download the nero wallet. Something I am very happy about. I am also planning to hold it long term, because I believe in its potential, as well as the company's mission statement. I also loved Mr. Colin's statement that, not everyone has money, but everyone has time.

If you guys could give me some niros to start with, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much to all and have a great day.

Niro Wallet Address:

2RVBUWn4LmUC3yahzLquaqEzUHgWuBg3N7t53LjWZhdgqzrgLdB

Very Respectfully,
Lithiumviper

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
did i see on slack the transcript of his dads bbc interview was given to viz or summit? we all want to know what was said Smiley rockets, space, worldwide, nexus the basic themes I gathering from it all. need to market the hell out of it Smiley

hows the LLD going?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
True to Decentralization
I'm really not sure with Niro will it be a $1 or $10 coin ?
Tbh easiest investment ever and this is just the beginning.

38MM Mkt cap will make it $1, 380MM will make it $10. With the satellite tech and rocket launches, along with all of the news the dev's dad is getting it is a very realistic number. Just watch what happens from being mentioned on BBC. There is so much more to come too.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
True to Decentralization
Somebody flashing a 16.6719 BTC sell wall, yeah sure...

He's accumulating more at the lower price due to silly people not seeing that he holding it down. Would love to see someone gobble it up he wouldn't be so smug then lol

I have seen that happen in the early days of LTC....that will ruin your day!!

He's accumulating more at the lower price due to silly people not seeing that he holding it down. Would love to see someone gobble it up he wouldn't be so smug then lol
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

Ye agreed. Silly if you don't hold some with the people involved.

if the orbital network become reality it could be $100 coin

Ye agreed. Silly if you don't hold some with the people involved.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Waking up this morning to Niro at 3800.
Go go go!

And that's just off a tweet from BBC studio and nexus niro in it. Wait till the show airs Smiley when they showing it?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Waking up this morning to Niro at 3800.
Go go go!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
You have a recent backup of your wallet.dat file?

just a privkey.

i found that whatever process i used was problematic. generally it led to rage deleting everything lol

Is there any useful difference between a privkey and the wallet.dat for Nexus?

after numerous months i have discovered that my privkey is now worthless :p

apparently there is a majorly useful difference,
ie the trust key is in the wallet.dat ??

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I am sure there are new people lurking so Colins interview deserves a repost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jetfhhkg_YU
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

We have officially broken out.  I wonder how high we will go this time  Roll Eyes

And massive support building.  More than I have ever see, currently at 34 BTC on the buy side as of this post!
Definitely looks to be priming for a rebound.
legendary
Activity: 1274

We have officially broken out.  I wonder how high we will go this time  Roll Eyes
so I'm wondering, would these space nodes be more or less regular nodes that would provide 24/7 day in day out reliability, or might they also have dbs type broadcast and/or receive capabilities so that someone in an area without internet could directly access the nexus network......?

The goal is for them to also provide internet access.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
so I'm wondering, would these space nodes be more or less regular nodes that would provide 24/7 day in day out reliability, or might they also have dbs type broadcast and/or receive capabilities so that someone in an area without internet could directly access the nexus network......?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Seeing some nice buying action on trex; the word is spreading.
Jump to: