Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 189. (Read 785514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
http://nexusoft.io/

Thanks you, Steven Waldenberg, for this new update on official Nexus web page Smiley

More to come

We are Nexus

looks good, how about new logo contest?
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
http://nexusoft.io/

Thanks you, Steven Waldenberg, for this new update on official Nexus web page Smiley

More to come

We are Nexus
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Aaah forgot about that Smiley

good start. Then we need regular people get aware of Nexus 2. There need to be a simple and short explanation of Nexus so mainstream people digs it and say -ye cool that's the thing Cheesy
Activity: 466
where is the contest ?
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
focus on getting the ball rolling
Yes.
Sig campaign for exemple ?

What's that? Cheesy

Guys I am having some signatures designed to be the showcase examples in the upcoming Nexus-Niro signature contest.
As of right now these will be paid out of my own pocket. BUT I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in donating some NIRO to the bounties for the upcoming contest please PM me or contact me in IRC.

Razerglass started the signature contest to increase Nexus visibility Here.

We are Nexus
Yes.

What's that? Cheesy
Yes.

Agreed about open sourcing, that's why I am working towards clone proofing for now until we can get more visibility. Facebook is a useful tool if you know how to use the tool correctly, as I see it, don't post anything you don't want the NSA or world powers to know. You can use it to feed them what you want them to see of you, and gain a profile based on what you want them to see rather than being under the profile of "this person has no facebook, hmmm".

There is already a github repository that I have up and can add github users to access it since it is currently private. Working towards a open source solution is definitely a top priority right now as I have considered the opinions of community members, and agree, driving me to find a way to make it happen with minimal risk associated.

Thank You,
Viz.

For me i couldn't care less if it's open or closed source. You have a good record and a code review and that's good enough for me to trust what you'r doing.  Cool
Spend time to focus on important stuff instead and open source when the timing is better.
You can arrange open source, for example if someone use it must make logo in wallet and link to niro ... or something like that, also open source is not necessarily free of charge,
if is that problem .
If someone will to use software, make price in niro, , and they pay to dev in niro...
I know what it is. But I think it's better to focus on getting the ball rolling, public awareness and business going. Then open source could be a media jippo to boost everything.
Well either way it's all good Smiley
Agreed about open sourcing, that's why I am working towards clone proofing for now until we can get more visibility. Facebook is a useful tool if you know how to use the tool correctly, as I see it, don't post anything you don't want the NSA or world powers to know. You can use it to feed them what you want them to see of you, and gain a profile based on what you want them to see rather than being under the profile of "this person has no facebook, hmmm".

There is already a github repository that I have up and can add github users to access it since it is currently private. Working towards a open source solution is definitely a top priority right now as I have considered the opinions of community members, and agree, driving me to find a way to make it happen with minimal risk associated.

Thank You,
Viz.

For me i couldn't care less if it's open or closed source. You have a good record and a code review and that's good enough for me to trust what you'r doing.  Cool
Spend time to focus on important stuff instead and open source when the timing is better.
You can arrange open source, for example if someone use it must make logo in wallet and link to niro ... or something like that, also open source is not necessarily free of charge,
if is that problem .
If someone will to use software, make price in niro, , and they pay to dev in niro...

Thank You,
Viz.

For me i couldn't care less if it's open or closed source. You have a good record and a code review and that's good enough for me to trust what you'r doing.  Cool
Mainstream trash it's excellent for marketing.
For that is useful.

What you think if restaurant chefs arrange meeting in burger king,
to discuss about cooking ?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

Thank You,
Viz.

Open sourcing code and opening a BTC/NIRO market on Poloniex should be marketing priorities

Agreed.
Agreed.  ++

The top two coins (with images) by Total Votes are added every Saturday morning around 10am.
Time Now: Tuesday 05:54:37
Please VOTE ,
http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote/

My experience is that voting is not a useful way to get a cryptocurrency added to exchange but we should vote nonetheless!  Developer/community relationships with exchanges is the real way to get coin added.

The Niro marketing team should start by conversing with Busoni, OldManKidd, and others over at Poloniex.  I do believe neither Poloniex or Cryptsy will add a closed-source cryptocurrency however - the first thing they ask for is the Github repository to review code.

cryptfolio is not exchange.
If you just look , before type, you will notice this.
and for nitro is good to mention everywhere.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Open sourcing code and opening a BTC/NIRO market on Poloniex should be marketing priorities

Agreed.
Agreed.  ++

The top two coins (with images) by Total Votes are added every Saturday morning around 10am.
Please VOTE ,

My experience is that voting is not a useful way to get a cryptocurrency added to exchange but we should vote nonetheless!  Developer/community relationships with exchanges is the real way to get coin added.

The Niro marketing team should start by conversing with Busoni, OldManKidd, and others over at Poloniex.  I do believe neither Poloniex or Cryptsy will add a closed-source cryptocurrency however - the first thing they ask for is the Github repository to review code.

Agreed.
Agreed.  ++
-------------------------
Please VOTE ,

whats happen with Viz. company registration ?

few months ago i suggest Viz to make company share with niro.
Like AMBER coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amber-x13-powpos-10k-amber-001-shares-buy-hold-get-dividends-in-btc-944408

Agreed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't care about whether or not people use Facebook.  I care about Nexus being open-sourced to bring in more developer interest and NIRO brought to more exchanges in order to bring more people into the community.

I don't do facebook and have no intention of ever signing up for an account.
I also want nothing to do with facebook.
Yes,
I am glad it's still exist people with brain .

To each their own.  Facebook is used by LOTS of people and will continue to be one of the avenues of Community interaction.  I got my introduction into cryptos via Facebook as did many other folks. Some people like Reddit too.  I don't care for it.  I like Slack.  Others do not.  Some Development Teams do not use bitcointalk at all.
Yes.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Yes,

To each their own.  Facebook is used by LOTS of people and will continue to be one of the avenues of Community interaction.  I got my introduction into cryptos via Facebook as did many other folks. Some people like Reddit too.  I don't care for it.  I like Slack.  Others do not.  Some Development Teams do not use bitcointalk at all.
Yes,
Jump to: