Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 185. (Read 785514 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
I guess I am level 2 & 3, maybe a 5 too.  Mined over a million coins between Oct 2014 and April 2015, sold some to cover electric, sold more on the highs before buying back in during the lows, also holding a bag of 500k+.

I've made a few suggestions, helped with testnet, made plenty of snow/mist/rain in IRC (until killerjoe arrived!!), otherwise I keep myself to myself.

heheh lol at killerjoe arrived ..
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
i've imported a key into a fully synced wallet and it's reporting 0 balance.
repairwallet didnt help

does -reindex or -rescan work ?
or should i just try again from scratch :p
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Hello Nexus community,

Quick update.  We do have a new GPU miner in development thanks to the hard work and dedication of Videlicet and Wolf0.  We are also working to have a wallet update with some new features in the wallet for ease-of-use.  There will also be some updates to the protocol, specifically the trust key expiration.  Here's what we are working on:

1) Nexus Wiki - we are working to establish a wiki to have a central repository for protocol information.  This is the main project for the marketing team alongside updating social media on daily basis.

2) GPU miner testing

3) Core updates and wallet update testing

4) Recycler - our next big project will be the recycler and creating a recycler node that will allow people to start recycling worthless cryptocurrencies.  We want to get a working system that utilizes a recycler node we will setup.  We will then decide a cryptocurrency to test the recycler with.   

While Nexus is a very large project we are currently working on focusing our efforts together in specific areas of development to bring about the most economic gains for the project.  This will also include our active effort to get a BTC/NIRO market open on Poloniex by December.

Cheers,

Nexus Dev Team

Thanks for the info.

Looking forward to the overdue wallet update.

Regarding Poloniex, great news.  Are you referring to December 2015 or 2016?

Please do not forget the Nvidia miners.  I too would be happy to help with testing, if required, I have some 750ti's, 970,s and a few 280x's.

Recyclers sound fun, looking forward to seeing how this part of the project develops.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Website looks good guys, nice to see the faces of team.

Surprised to see that GPU diff is holding up despite the low price, maybe someone is using an optimized miner.........?

ETA: Any news on the wallet update?

I made one for a friend of mine, but I'm not mining with it, and he doesn't have too much hardware.

Is this the part where you try to sell said optimized miner?  Roll Eyes

Nope - Viz is already interested, and since he would make it public, I can't sell it privately.
Activity: 799
Hello Nexus community,

Quick update.  We do have a new GPU miner in development thanks to the hard work and dedication of Videlicet and Wolf0.  We are also working to have a wallet update with some new features in the wallet for ease-of-use.  There will also be some updates to the protocol, specifically the trust key expiration.  Here's what we are working on:

1) Nexus Wiki - we are working to establish a wiki to have a central repository for protocol information.  This is the main project for the marketing team alongside updating social media on daily basis.

2) GPU miner testing

4) Recycler - our next big project will be the recycler and creating a recycler node that will allow people to start recycling worthless cryptocurrencies.  We want to get a working system that utilizes a recycler node we will setup.  We will then decide a cryptocurrency to test the recycler with.   

While Nexus is a very large project we are currently working on focusing our efforts together in specific areas of development to bring about the most economic gains for the project.  This will also include our active effort to get a BTC/NIRO market open on Poloniex by December.

Cheers,

Nexus Dev Team

I'd like to offer to test gpu miner in beta phase, I have experience running beta test for yvg1900 and amd 280x, 7950 and nvidia gtx 970 at my disposal for testing.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Hello Nexus community,

2) GPU miner testing

Cheers,

Nexus Dev Team

Wolf0 is a professional miner developer.
There is no doubt he will do it.
The question is will you have enough BTC to pay him?
It was only the wind.

Surprised to see that GPU diff is holding up despite the low price, maybe someone is using an optimized miner.........?

I made one for a friend of mine, but I'm not mining with it, and he doesn't have too much hardware.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello Nexus community,

2) GPU miner testing

Cheers,

Nexus Dev Team
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Man never cheaper niro i bought more Smiley

Looks like I missed out on those ~200 sat coins Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Man never cheaper niro i bought more Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Probably already been said but CBA scroll through loads of pages. What can we expect with the release at end of month?
That is excellent news, I extend my appreciation for your efforts  Smiley

Is this the part where you try to sell said optimized miner?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hello Namsbreh,

We have been consolidating our team and are actively working on updates for the wallet and mining software.  Our target for next wallet release is November 25th.

Cheers,

Nexusoft Dev Team

It was only the wind.
Is anyone working on a miner that's cross platform and works?

Not really, the AMD guys got their update, and the Nvidia guys got a beta miner that wasn't finding blocks, and was the end of it.

AMD miner doesn't work on Linux, and the Nvidia one doesn't find blocks?

I guess. The Nvidia one is the same one that was initially made over a year ago (the one mentioned on the website). It isn't fully optimized, and has a bug for displaying hashes.

The AMD one isn't optimized, either.
So it`s hard to mine niro?

It is easy once you have a working miner, however one needs to be aware that the miners can crash randomly and blocks get found but never make it to the wallet on occasions.  Mining Niro was great a year ago when diff was low and the price higher.

The previous build of amd miner works great on windows I have run it for months at a time without it ever crashing.

It is easy once you have a working miner, however one needs to be aware that the miners can crash randomly and blocks get found but never make it to the wallet on occasions.  Mining Niro was great a year ago when diff was low and the price higher.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It was only the wind.
Is anyone working on a miner that's cross platform and works?

Not really, the AMD guys got their update, and the Nvidia guys got a beta miner that wasn't finding blocks, and was the end of it.

AMD miner doesn't work on Linux, and the Nvidia one doesn't find blocks?
Jump to: