Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 192. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Yes, from my observations there is several levels of people using word "WE" in crypto:

Level 1: Lonely newcomer who didn't moved a finger for coin but use we for ME+EVERYBODY
Level 2: established community member who actually did something, at least proposed few ideas
Level 3: the guy who bought coins for some reason
Level 4: core developers
Level 5: real investors

So far i see lack of transparency for the most important groups which are of course 4 and 5 as they induce interest in 3,2,1.

So what we have here:
Coin creator, very interesting and perhaps quite clever guy - Collin
Now we have also somebody else + his friend
I really would love to know more about all of you who fit levels 4 and 5.

Thank you for any info Smiley

I fall into both 4 and 5, I guess.  I would say I am a core member of Nexus and have been involved in some capacity since around the end of March.  Among other things, I funded the Facebook Promotion on the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club in September and other giveaways on the group Facebook page which I help maintain.  I also have given away a lot of coins on the IRC group.  I also hold a large number of coins.  Greater than 500k.  As is obvious, Viz is the core coder and developer and is the primary visionary for Nexus and has done the bulk of the work for Nexus.  KryptoKash is a core member and an investor and has been with Viz from the Start and helped shape some of the vision of the coin and has helped fund some of the Project such as for graphics, etc.  Of course others contribute as well.  cestballot maintains a CPU mining pool and helps provide technical support and Razerglass runs the IRC bot and is working on a promotion for a bitcointalk signature contest (just to name a couple other folks who contribute).  "We are Nexus" refers to the fact that Nexus is for the benefit of all of us, as in all of us who inhabit this Earth.   
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
Not sure what this makes me, been a late comer to the party so to speak.

I have particular ideals in mind though, so im not really interested in dumping as much as I would like to see this network replace fiat across all countries.

Think "one world currency" by the people, for the people, with an "anarchistic free market capitalism" approach to play the role of stepping stone to a resourced based economy.
Merit: 250

Collin is the only developer, and is doing an excellent job in delivering features as per roadmap considering he is just one guy. He also seems to be a real investor if you consider the time he puts in and also the creation of nexus inc. There is plenty of transparency for Collin but definitely not alot is known about the real investors. If you do "dumprichlist 50" in wallet u will see a range from 4.1mil to 100k niro who are these people? I am one of the ones on the lower end of the list it does seem to me there is alot of holders and alot of ppl in the community who simply mine and hold their coins. Price has been stable around current level for most of the year give or take a few spikes but who are these "real investors" and what actually constitutes a real investor?
The top coin holder in the rich list with 4.1M is probably the wallet of bittrex.com
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Yes, from my observations there is several levels of people using word "WE" in crypto:

Level 1: Lonely newcomer who didn't moved a finger for coin but use we for ME+EVERYBODY
Level 2: established community member who actually did something, at least proposed few ideas

So far i see lack of transparency for the most important groups which are of course 4 and 5 as they induce interest in 3,2,1.

So what we have here:

Collin is the only developer, and is doing an excellent job in delivering features as per roadmap considering he is just one guy. He also seems to be a real investor if you consider the time he puts in and also the creation of nexus inc. There is plenty of transparency for Collin but definitely not alot is known about the real investors. If you do "dumprichlist 50" in wallet u will see a range from 4.1mil to 100k niro who are these people? I am one of the ones on the lower end of the list it does seem to me there is alot of holders and alot of ppl in the community who simply mine and hold their coins. Price has been stable around current level for most of the year give or take a few spikes but who are these "real investors" and what actually constitutes a real investor?

I have 250k coins staking, considering myself level3.
Only reason i bought coins is to dump all for profit later on.
That's my story, I am not interesting...
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

So what we have here:

legendary

So what we have here:

Activity: 318
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Who are "we"?
Seriously i dont mean "we the nexus" or "we the community".
I mean that "we that is talking about investing into company"...

Smiley

You are right.

"We" is Me and a french nerd, who need to see, where Nexus inc can go. Wink So, we support Nexus.
But "We are Nexus" means you and all the community create/design/make this project.

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

We are Nexus
legendary
Who are "we"?
Seriously i dont mean "we the nexus" or "we the community".
I mean that "we that is talking about investing into company"...

Smiley
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
ive offered to help with marketing - but OP dropped it

How So? Any help will benefit all here.

--------------------------------------------

Still waiting................................

Update coming soon Smiley

BitcoinSanDiego,

From reading your comments a few pages back, I find it necessary to clarify many errors in your thought patterns. You might want to re-read the thread from the beginning, you'll come to realize a good amount of the features I developed were suggested by the community and I chose to implement them. You must realize how a business works as well, in that, it must have a business plan and profit model. If you choose to understand things deeper, you will come to see that the patents [Primarily to my Lower Level Library] will only be leased at cost for commercial purposes, or in other words, if another entity wishes to monetize on the technology that was built for Nexus and its community, they will have to pay to the company in Niro, which in turn will benefit the entire Nexus community by stimulating the market. The patents will not remove one's ability to view and modify the technology, and to spread new innovation within the Nexus community, they will prevent other communities from taking that which was built by and for the people that brought Nexus to life, and using it to create their own commercial entities that will be in direct competition with this community and its investors.

I hope you will find with time, that inquiring rather than projecting opinion is much more beneficial, and you may even discover that through your inquiry, your thoughts and ideas will be embodied into Nexus as a part of the overall vision.

So, with that being stated, feel free to ask that which you would like to know, or suggest other options that would be more efficient means of producing value for Nexus as a whole. If this is not your aim, I don't see of whom you are attempting to be of benefit to, the community, or your own.

Regards,
Viz.

Nice news,

We will increase investissement in Nexus Niro to promote future Nexus inc Dev.
Today I am extremely busy. I will have more time for you, Nexus community, in 2 weeks.

We are Nexus
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Alright Smiley Will look into some security measures to ensure it doesn't get abused and design one up for you.

Thank You,
Viz.

Okay thanks Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Alright Smiley Will look into some security measures to ensure it doesn't get abused and design one up for you.

Thank You,
Viz.
I think the nexus niro need a faucet so that I could be easier to promote nexus to my friends Cheesy

On the platform? As an addition to the IRC faucet we have in our IRC channel? Describe a little more please Smiley But to me, sounds like a good idea. I could throw some Niro from dev fund to a faucet on nexusoft.io if we wanted faucets outside of just the IRC Cheesy

Thank You,
Viz.
Okay, I'm waiting faucet on nexusoft.io Grin
legendary
I think the nexus niro need a faucet so that I could be easier to promote nexus to my friends Cheesy

On the platform? As an addition to the IRC faucet we have in our IRC channel? Describe a little more please Smiley But to me, sounds like a good idea. I could throw some Niro from dev fund to a faucet on nexusoft.io if we wanted faucets outside of just the IRC Cheesy

Thank You,
Viz.
legendary

How So? Any help will benefit all here.

Update coming soon Smiley

BitcoinSanDiego,

From reading your comments a few pages back, I find it necessary to clarify many errors in your thought patterns. You might want to re-read the thread from the beginning, you'll come to realize a good amount of the features I developed were suggested by the community and I chose to implement them. You must realize how a business works as well, in that, it must have a business plan and profit model. If you choose to understand things deeper, you will come to see that the patents [Primarily to my Lower Level Library] will only be leased at cost for commercial purposes, or in other words, if another entity wishes to monetize on the technology that was built for Nexus and its community, they will have to pay to the company in Niro, which in turn will benefit the entire Nexus community by stimulating the market. The patents will not remove one's ability to view and modify the technology, and to spread new innovation within the Nexus community, they will prevent other communities from taking that which was built by and for the people that brought Nexus to life, and using it to create their own commercial entities that will be in direct competition with this community and its investors.

I hope you will find with time, that inquiring rather than projecting opinion is much more beneficial, and you may even discover that through your inquiry, your thoughts and ideas will be embodied into Nexus as a part of the overall vision.

So, with that being stated, feel free to ask that which you would like to know, or suggest other options that would be more efficient means of producing value for Nexus as a whole. If this is not your aim, I don't see of whom you are attempting to be of benefit to, the community, or your own.

Regards,
Viz.

Founder #Zerozed $x0z
legendary
I like to call it staking instead of waiting Cheesy
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
Waiting patiently for next update with increased trust key expiration time.  I'm not wasting my time/power staking Niro again until the expiration time is extend as promised, that really annoyed me when my key reset after a months continuous staking. 

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
what you know about marketing?

what you know of not being a camel? Wink
Jump to: