Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 208. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Viz please can you answer my question regarding the GPU reserves? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12081570

Seems its the info tab that is vastly inaccurate if u do "getmininginfo" that closely matches nexusniro.com reserve stats.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Viz please can you answer my question regarding the GPU reserves? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12081570
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Can anybody help?
I will be very pleased if someone uploads fresh blockchain file Smiley
Thank you.

This was done about 1 month ago?

Nexus chain synced by go6ooo1212 :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Nexus20150612.zip

I start a new synced uplowd now.

Name file : Nexus20150810.zip
for Nexus"year""month""day".zip

I'll edit this post when file will be fully uplowded Smiley (estimation : 2h30)

We are Nexus
Activity: 799
Can anybody help?
Thank you.

This was done about 1 month ago?

Nexus chain synced by go6ooo1212 :
http://www.cestballot.fr/downn/nexus/Nexus20150612.zip
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can anybody help?
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Coinshield grew into Nexus in part by how I've decided the best way to help the industry, and dumping on currencies through the recyclers won't do anything more than leave other bag holders, so Nexus has emerged with a new Digital Recycling system for price stability allowing buyers to purchase Niro at fixed price from recyclers at daily limit, for the BTC to be used to build up buy support in exchanges maintaining more market liquidity at given price ranges. This will still give Nexus the benefits of the Recyclers, but prevent unnecessary harm coming to traders just trying to make their profits.

To helping other currencies this has evolved into a merging system which will allow currencies to be fused together into the host currency, with minimal inflation generated into host, and allowing bag holders a way out of the market if it has lost all buy support. Nexus also is hosting new technology such as Nexus Proof of Stake which is a redesigned proof of stake system from the ground up, eliminating a lot of security flaws that exist in PoS v1.0/2.0.

Nexus will also be supported by a corporation, as a form of backing to where the value in the software that is generated by the corp will supplement the industry not just for Nexus, but others as well. The corp will also allow us to protect the source code allowing it to be viewed by public eyes, but increasing the resistance to making a successful clone from my work over the past year and a half of developing it. Niro should not be considered stock of the company as much as the company should be considered a supplement to the price of Niro. I would like there to be a clear distinction that the company is privately traded, but it will influence the value of the Niro.

More features to come such as Reversible Transactions, Two Way Signatures, Trust Network, Syncless Wallets, so forth. Nexus Proof of Stake is laying the backbone with Trust Keys, which will eventually grow into the consensus protocols that will support the Trust Network using the LLL [Lower Level Library] I've been developing in parallel. This includes Template Database, Template Protocol, Template Serialization, Utilities, etc. operating in the range of 10k - 100k Requests per Second, allowing the network to scale indefinitely without sacrifice to speed and efficiency, and cutting out arduous byte level programming requirements with disk sectors, protocol packets, serialization, etc. I'm most likely going to release the next major update with LLL integration, to lay the foundation for the consensus protocols, and increase the efficiency in data storage / retrieval.

Thank You,
Viz.

Note: Coin weight only has influence up to 1000 Niro so comparing two wallets will only be a determination of their individual trust as long as the wallet holds over 1000 Niro. This may be changed in the future, but I think it might be a good idea to put another icon showing Coin Weight which influences your energy efficiency threshold more aggressively then the block / trust weight which means if you don't stake at least 1000 Niro, your chances of getting a block reduce drastically. Any suggestions to how I designed the weighting system are always welcome  Smiley

Each individual trust key is locked in their block production to an interval of 5 which means a trust key cannot produce a nPoS block even with coins available unless there have been at least 5 more blocks produced by other nodes such as Prime blocks, Hash Blocks, or nPoS blocks.
Activity: 466
Hey, I'm new to this coin.  If someone could summarize what happened between Coinshield and Nexus Niro I'd appreciate that. Was it straight forward rebrand or did the concept change significantly?
As far I follow, concept isn't change.
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Hey, I'm new to this coin.  If someone could summarize what happened between Coinshield and Nexus Niro I'd appreciate that. Was it straight forward rebrand or did the concept change significantly?
Incorporation and identity release coming next month.

Thank You,
Viz.

Are the Niro holder  stock holder of this new Inc. ?

Thank You,
Viz.
I start stacking on small wallet with 1700 niro to compare stacking, trust and block weight, I'll create a benchmark for you.

We are Nexus

I think everyone would like to see this benchmark .
Please post hire.

Thank You,
Viz.

Nice to see, but what is the goal of this ? do you create an US company ? do you will have more dev or marketing employees ? Smiley

Do we have some news about GPU pool and CPU pool update with UI ?

after one week POS, all is OK with my main wallet ( 200k+ niro stacking).
I start stacking on small wallet with 1700 niro to compare stacking, trust and block weight, I'll create a benchmark for you.

We are Nexus
legendary

Thank You,
Viz.
Nexus 2.0 has been live for a few weeks my friend, with Nexus Proof of Stake active among other updates to the protocol.

Thank You,
Viz.

what about this part?

"Note to 1.0.3: We are releasing this update with the incorporation of the Tech company, public disclosure of identities including pictures and business address, rebrand with public release of white paper. These pieces have to coordinate together as we lay the foundation for the new developments that have evolved with the maturing of the concepts and technology that create this economy. We are working to move into the real world as a legitimate currency not plagued with images of illegal activity and ponzi schemes, but a transparent useable currency that produces value in many industries besides Crypto."
You can find Daemon binaries on coinshield.io.

To the open source inquisition, here is my prior statement regarding its current status:

Yes the source release must be timely, and it is really of no benefit as of now, as we already supply willing exchanges with the code base for them to complete their reviews, Earlz reviewed my code before Bittrex added it:

Hello,

I've reviewed the (closed-source) code for this wallet. The source has been radically restructured which makes my traditional review format basically impossible. However, skimming over the code it appears to be of fairly good quality (except for the compiler warnings) and I've not found anything that looked exploitable or malicious. Note that because of the amount of radical changes, I can't promise anything, but I've looked it over and thought it looks good and secure with no obvious issues.

Note to 1.0.3: We are releasing this update with the incorporation of the Tech company, public disclosure of identities including pictures and business address, rebrand with public release of white paper. These pieces have to coordinate together as we lay the foundation for the new developments that have evolved with the maturing of the concepts and technology that create this economy. We are working to move into the real world as a legitimate currency not plagued with images of illegal activity and ponzi schemes, but a transparent useable currency that produces value in many industries besides Crypto.

Note to 2.0.0: My plan is to have the proper visibility by the time I get Core 0.2.0.0 built, which will include LLL integration [created by me] which will allow us a more efficient protocol, database, serialization, hashing, and code base. Also to come is complete rewrite of the Qt from scratch to solve many issues with its speed and efficiency. These productions will be coming from the Tech company, in which I hope by this time our visibility is strong enough for me to release 0.2.0.0 as open source.

Thank You,
Viz.

is this still happening?  Huh

Troll are coming Smiley

Preparing nuts and food for Troll, I don't care about : "don't feed the troll"  Grin

Thanks Viz, you are realy good speaker to don't feed, I like.

We are Nexus

We are Nexus
legendary
Nexus 2.0 has been live for a few weeks my friend, with Nexus Proof of Stake active among other updates to the protocol.

Thank You,
Viz.
You can find Daemon binaries on coinshield.io.

To the open source inquisition, here is my prior statement regarding its current status:

Yes the source release must be timely, and it is really of no benefit as of now, as we already supply willing exchanges with the code base for them to complete their reviews, Earlz reviewed my code before Bittrex added it:

Hello,

I've reviewed the (closed-source) code for this wallet. The source has been radically restructured which makes my traditional review format basically impossible. However, skimming over the code it appears to be of fairly good quality (except for the compiler warnings) and I've not found anything that looked exploitable or malicious. Note that because of the amount of radical changes, I can't promise anything, but I've looked it over and thought it looks good and secure with no obvious issues.

Note to 1.0.3: We are releasing this update with the incorporation of the Tech company, public disclosure of identities including pictures and business address, rebrand with public release of white paper. These pieces have to coordinate together as we lay the foundation for the new developments that have evolved with the maturing of the concepts and technology that create this economy. We are working to move into the real world as a legitimate currency not plagued with images of illegal activity and ponzi schemes, but a transparent useable currency that produces value in many industries besides Crypto.

Note to 2.0.0: My plan is to have the proper visibility by the time I get Core 0.2.0.0 built, which will include LLL integration [created by me] which will allow us a more efficient protocol, database, serialization, hashing, and code base. Also to come is complete rewrite of the Qt from scratch to solve many issues with its speed and efficiency. These productions will be coming from the Tech company, in which I hope by this time our visibility is strong enough for me to release 0.2.0.0 as open source.

Thank You,
Viz.

is this still happening?  Huh
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Finally! My buy orders could get filled Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Im trying to get some Niro Investment stock 4-600 need some sellers please
legendary
Quite the contrary my friend, I'm writing the report to help it, just letting community members know what I'm up to tis all.
Questions usually communicate better than assumptions Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

You can laugh until you're blue in the face, it won't change the Truth. Good luck with it Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

why are you attacking vnl? dev has been working hard on it for long time...
i think you were fooled!  Roll Eyes look what vnl dev says - I've never seen so many #shitcoin #liars ever. I post fake ZT code to call them out and it worked. Show me this non-exploit LOLZ.
https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/629905689075253248
Jump to: