Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 338. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
In the last 50 blocks or so my miners report block found, accepted by network, yet nothing shows in my wallet not even orphaned block. What might cause this?

I get the exact same thing regularly.  It seems to take a few minutes - sometimes up to 10 mins before it shows in the transaction list in the wallet.  They will show up though, don't worry Smiley  As a sanity check, look at your minted amount in the result of running getinfo in the debug console.  You can also run listtransactions and you will see your minted block in there before it shows in the transaction list in the wallet.  Weird huh?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
mine for future~
This coins is as shitty as XCN and XMG,new type of scam.

Elaborate please, shill.
You always know a coin is starting to get noticed by the community when the FUDsters turn up Smiley  Ignore.
Agreed, months of hard work, 11 new features, and its some kind of scam  Huh lol
In 20 years we will still be here, improving the crypto-world.

Wanna know when you will release the sourcecode?
And is there a stable gpu miner for sk1024?
I am waiting for Oct.7
Activity: 799
In the last 50 blocks or so my miners report block found, accepted by network, yet nothing shows in my wallet not even orphaned block. What might cause this?
Sorry I missed the launch on this!  Is the CPU mining now pretty easy to get going on a Windows machine?  Are there detailed instructions on how to setup that can be linked to?
Its the easiest coin I've ever mined to setup for solo, that said it seems to be getting pretty hard to hit blocks with just a few cpu's now.
Simply sync wallet and run the batfile included with miner, its that easy Smiley

Well you were right, VERY easy to get going.  It however just crashes for me after a few minutes.  Don't have the time to mess with it so will have to wait till things smooth out I guess.

There are a few of us looking into the segmentation fault / access violation.  You can work around it pretty simply in both windows or linux with a simple script with a while loop to make sure it is running.  I think the windows command is on a page a couple back, and for linux I have a simple bash script...

Code:
#!/bin/bash

while [ true ]
do

if !(( $(ps -ef | grep -v grep | grep coinshield_prime | wc -l) > 0 ))
then
screen -dmS minerscreen coinshield_prime 123.456.789.123 9325
fi

sleep 5s

done

I'm using "screen" here to run the miner in, but you can leave that part out if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Sorry I missed the launch on this!  Is the CPU mining now pretty easy to get going on a Windows machine?  Are there detailed instructions on how to setup that can be linked to?
Its the easiest coin I've ever mined to setup for solo, that said it seems to be getting pretty hard to hit blocks with just a few cpu's now.
Simply sync wallet and run the batfile included with miner, its that easy Smiley

Well you were right, VERY easy to get going.  It however just crashes for me after a few minutes.  Don't have the time to mess with it so will have to wait till things smooth out I guess.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?

Elaborate please, shill.
You always know a coin is starting to get noticed by the community when the FUDsters turn up Smiley  Ignore.

Exactly.  I actually felt relief when I saw this low quality shill troll bait.  Looking forward to more!  Cheesy
Activity: 799
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Also if anyone is getting the "miner.exe has stopped working" error message, that prevents the windows scrypt from restarting the miner.

Then look at this answer from server fault. It fixed the issue for me and the miner restarts itself on windows now.

http://serverfault.com/questions/345292/completely-disable-this-program-has-stopped-working-etc-dialog

Thanks, this works for me.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 490
Also if anyone is getting the "miner.exe has stopped working" error message, that prevents the windows scrypt from restarting the miner.

Then look at this answer from server fault. It fixed the issue for me and the miner restarts itself on windows now.

http://serverfault.com/questions/345292/completely-disable-this-program-has-stopped-working-etc-dialog

Thank you very much, he looks normal exploitation!
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again

Elaborate please, shill.
You always know a coin is starting to get noticed by the community when the FUDsters turn up Smiley  Ignore.
Agreed, months of hard work, 11 new features, and its some kind of scam  Huh lol
In 20 years we will still be here, improving the crypto-world.

Elaborate please, shill.
Activity: 280
Who cares?

Elaborate please, shill.
Activity: 224

Activity: 224

Software bugs count as scams now???
Activity: 123
You tried the batch file I included? Create a new text file, save it as start. Click the alt button now, and go to tools->folder options. Click the tab "view" to the right of "general". From there you will need to uncheck the checkbox that says "hide extensions for known file types." It is item number 9. Click Ok.

Once this is done, you can rename it start.bat. Make sure it is not start.bat.txt or it will not work.
Then right click start.bat and click edit, followed by pasting this code into that file. Click save and exit. Make sure start.bat is in the same folder as miner.exe and double click start.bat to start your miner. This will automatically restart your miner if it crashes.

:BEGIN
miner.exe 127.0.0.1 9325
GOTO BEGIN

Viz.

https://github.com/VidereLicet/primeminer   Is this it?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
You tried the batch file I included? Create a new text file, save it as start. Click the alt button now, and go to tools->folder options. Click the tab "view" to the right of "general". From there you will need to uncheck the checkbox that says "hide extensions for known file types." It is item number 9. Click Ok.

Once this is done, you can rename it start.bat. Make sure it is not start.bat.txt or it will not work.
Then right click start.bat and click edit, followed by pasting this code into that file. Click save and exit. Make sure start.bat is in the same folder as miner.exe and double click start.bat to start your miner. This will automatically restart your miner if it crashes.

:BEGIN
miner.exe 127.0.0.1 9325
GOTO BEGIN

Viz.

Sorry Guys :/

It's probably because its pushing your processors harder now so it's hitting the fault faster.

In my case I'm now seeing almost a 4x increase and it will work on the long run for 15 minutes... If you were using 4x less processing power it kind of makes sense that it would last around an hour until it hit the fault.

Re-mined every hour?
Who has time to operate this way?

There have been numerous posts explaining how to create a simple batch file (windows) or bash script (*nix) to continually restart the miner if it crashes.  Just check back through the last few pages. This means that you can just leave them running, and they will restart straight away if they crash.

Without success, to ask specifically how to operate, thank you!

What is your operating system?

Viz.

windows7 64 Bit
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Sorry Guys :/

It's probably because its pushing your processors harder now so it's hitting the fault faster.

In my case I'm now seeing almost a 4x increase and it will work on the long run for 15 minutes... If you were using 4x less processing power it kind of makes sense that it would last around an hour until it hit the fault.

Re-mined every hour?
Who has time to operate this way?

There have been numerous posts explaining how to create a simple batch file (windows) or bash script (*nix) to continually restart the miner if it crashes.  Just check back through the last few pages. This means that you can just leave them running, and they will restart straight away if they crash.

Without success, to ask specifically how to operate, thank you!

What is your operating system?

Viz.
Jump to: