Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 36. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
What an increase, congratulations to the holders that have been in for a while. Trying to decide if now is a good time to enter or not, volume seems to be building nicely..
Yes, still bought a bit of it because I think it will increase more.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
What an increase, congratulations to the holders that have been in for a while. Trying to decide if now is a good time to enter or not, volume seems to be building nicely..
There was a lot of time for you to try to join, NEXUS is a furutistica coin, despite the advance in prices, wait for some small dip and join immediately, things will hardly get bad around here, the team is very serious and the community is very strong .
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Nexus price will boom up next few months and this is the best time to buy more n fill the bag. End of 2018 or 2019 for sure more than 100usd.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

TWELVE (that's a t-w with an friggin elve behind it) DOLLAR NXS!!!.....wow..
Grin
Nice to be online last evening to watch NXS do it's thing!
I sold enough at $10 to cover by costs coming in months ago.
Going to hold most for even bigger launch - or buy into NXS again larger if it dips back very far.

Any bright minds know a reason behind this good fortune? I know it was undervalued and lots of new $$ coming into crypto, but don't see any real news, PR, or development that would have triggered this. It did seem to all take place on bittrex exchange.
It was pure manipulation, one big order buying the order book and then putting big buy wall to fomo and to make sure the price wont go below. Text book example how it's done. I hold NXS but I hate this shit, basically one guy's game.

I dont think its a manipulation, then how come BTC went from 3k>4k>5k>9k>18k with in a 2-3 weeks
Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!

Grin
Going to hold most for even bigger launch - or buy into NXS again larger if it dips back very far.

Any bright minds know a reason behind this good fortune? I know it was undervalued and lots of new $$ coming into crypto, but don't see any real news, PR, or development that would have triggered this. It did seem to all take place on bittrex exchange.
It was pure manipulation, one big order buying the order book and then putting big buy wall to fomo and to make sure the price wont go below. Text book example how it's done. I hold NXS but I hate this shit, basically one guy's game.

true i also saw it happen. but i made the choice selling, normol i would also hold but most time it isnt the best thing to do.
Now its good that you hold. even way better price, well done.

goodluck guys
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
When is the next rocket launch? Test or otherwise.... Heard they were launching test rockets off the coast of Savanna Georgia, but that was almost 6 months ago.
Activity: 29

Grin

tgz
Activity: 26

Grin

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
Why pump? Stupid me not buying at 21k  Angry I thought to get some cash trading other coins while nexus is sleeping. We awoke this beast???
Activity: 756
hello.can't connect to nexuspool.ru.nobody's skminer v.1.1 says "Can not connect to server...Exiting"(try both us and eu pool).

my conf:skminer.exe us.nexuspool.ru:8333 myaddressfrombittrex 6 30 40.

i also try to delete ":" from conf (skminer.exe us.nexuspool.ru 8333 myaddressfrombittrex 6 30 40).

when i type ":" miner says: "Initializing  Miner (bla bla bla) GPU: 1:Geforce GTX 1060 3G 2:Geforce GTX 1060 3G (and so on and then) Can not connect to server...Exiting".and when i delete ":" miner don't output this(only title"***** SKMiner for Nvidia Maxwell/...").

driver 388.31. what could be the reason or what i'm doing wrong?thanks.

just updated to the latest driver 388.71.result is the same.

also set intensity to 18.decrease timeout to 5.yet the result is the same.please help because i don't see any apparent reason.thanks.

You have to wait maybe in this moment no one is able to mine nexus pool is down
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
hello.can't connect to nexuspool.ru.nobody's skminer v.1.1 says "Can not connect to server...Exiting"(try both us and eu pool).

i also try to delete ":" from conf (skminer.exe us.nexuspool.ru 8333 myaddressfrombittrex 6 30 40).

when i type ":" miner says: "Initializing  Miner (bla bla bla) GPU: 1:Geforce GTX 1060 3G 2:Geforce GTX 1060 3G (and so on and then) Can not connect to server...Exiting".and when i delete ":" miner don't output this(only title"***** SKMiner for Nvidia Maxwell/...").

also set intensity to 18.decrease timeout to 5.yet the result is the same.please help because i don't see any apparent reason.thanks.
Activity: 756
nexuspool.ru seems not working i mined all night with 1500mh my balance is 0.19 nexus  Embarrassed Embarrassed
which poool can i use?
Activity: 335
Lisk the future is bright!
Wow, Finaly Holding nexus is paying out:)
But unlucky i needed to sell, the rise was too fast. Will buy back on a good dip, lets see what happens.
Activity: 59
Is there a list of abandoned coins supported some where?
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
This coin should be in top 10  .. the real value is at 70-90$
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers

That's hilarious... but congrats to holders, to the.. sky? space? moon?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
TWELVE (that's a t-w with an friggin elve behind it) DOLLAR NXS!!!.....wow...so happy I sold most of what I mined last yr when it "mooned" to fourteen cents...lesson learned...still got a little left and will never sell a ground-floor find again
Activity: 153
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

when i type ":" miner says: "Initializing  Miner (bla bla bla) GPU: 1:Geforce GTX 1060 3G 2:Geforce GTX 1060 3G (and so on and then) Can not connect to server...Exiting".and when i delete ":" miner don't output this(only title"***** SKMiner for Nvidia Maxwell/...").

Activity: 171
4.7 US dollars is the second high this year, Nexus you can, please continue to leapfrog
Pages:
Jump to: