Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 73. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Under existing hardware infrastructure, cryptocurrency is technically under the mercy of telecommunication and government technology industries. Coupled with both the development of software and hardware, Nexus seeks to free men from centralized financial institutions.

Is this even feasible? How would you bypass gov regulations and actually launch tech in space? Don't they have all the power to stop something like that if they felt it would threaten their businesses?
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Nexus is growing very steady, cool  Shocked

Buy more before it's too late  Cheesy
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Can someone tell how much coins needs for more effectives POS? Inputs 1k, 10k or 100k maybe?
I start POS yesterday by 50k in one input, but still no blocks. Huh

Make sure your wallet is unlocked for block minting only if it is encrypted.  You will need to get a Genesis transaction which registers your Trust Key on the Network and you will begin staking.  50k NXS should be plenty to start staking.
OK
maybe need to split coins to small stacks or this is do not give an advantage?
I can`t find information about nPOS with simples
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Can someone tell how much coins needs for more effectives POS? Inputs 1k, 10k or 100k maybe?

Make sure your wallet is unlocked for block minting only if it is encrypted.  You will need to get a Genesis transaction which registers your Trust Key on the Network and you will begin staking.  50k NXS should be plenty to start staking.
Hix
legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
when the new wallet 3.0 will be released? after or before we hit polo? i think we need it now, the nexus current wallet look buggy and it's very slow on startup, also the pos, doesn't work, or maybe i didn't udnerstand how it work, because i see no staking
Hix
legendary
Add

I rescan the wallet and wallet show me new balans with new many small transactions as "trust" What is it mean?

Trust transactions are your interest payments from staking in Nexus Proof of Stake (NPOS).
OK thank you
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Hello, what is the fastest nvidia miner currently apart from SP Mod 6? Smiley Thanks! I have been searching some time but cannot get over 90 MHAS on a 1080 Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Came back and found my miner found a block hours ago, but the transaction is missing entirely from my wallet. Restarting my wallet doesn't help.

Never seen something like that before, what's it mean?

Attached a screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/gv6ED4h.png
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
i have a feeling Nexus is going to pump!!!! maybe 2$ or 3$ this time. am i wrong Huh!!! let's wait n see Lips sealed
I downloaded the Nexus wallet in the first post and it was detected as a virus by BitDefender?

It's a false positive.  Those files are directly from the Github.
Add

I rescan the wallet and wallet show me new balans with new many small transactions as "trust" What is it mean?

Trust transactions are your interest payments from staking in Nexus Proof of Stake (NPOS).
Hix
legendary
Add

Activity: 140
I downloaded the Nexus wallet in the first post and it was detected as a virus by BitDefender?
Hix
legendary
Activity: 52
Is there a place where I can get a list of all the active nodes for Nexus? My wallet is not getting any active connections at all.

Yes, visit the #support channel in the Slack here: http://nexusearth.com:3000/
Activity: 126
Is there a place where I can get a list of all the active nodes for Nexus? My wallet is not getting any active connections at all.
you guys use keccak??
why..? what's the benefit?
we are thinking an other side of success which you do not understand..thats why your opinion is different from us.

Now now, we are all friendly here  Cheesy

Yes, Keccak is a good algorithm, but the fact that POS minting works only for wallet based on Oracle for me was unexpected..

That won't be the case shortly.  The LLD version was an interim wallet and technically Beta. 
Activity: 50
Its works on the LLD to wich doesnt use an orcale DB.
And with tritium this LLD database will be used again and the wallet will be an overall improvement. Vs the first Orcale one

Kr
G
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
you guys use keccak??
why..? what's the benefit?
we are thinking an other side of success which you do not understand..thats why your opinion is different from us.

Now now, we are all friendly here  Cheesy

Yes, Keccak is a good algorithm, but the fact that POS minting works only for wallet based on Oracle for me was unexpected..
Pages:
Jump to: