Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 79. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
I have released a new version of my private Nvidia miner with a faster kernel(0.05 BTC)

Support my work, donate 0.05BTC to the adress in my signature and recieve the faster kernel.

Nexus sp-mod #5

Any idea what % improvement it is over previous versions?

Do you have results from a GTX 1080?

Cheers!
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I have released a new version of my private Nvidia miner with a faster kernel(0.05 BTC)

Support my work, donate 0.05BTC to the adress in my signature and recieve the faster kernel.

Nexus sp-mod #5

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
which wallet do i need to download to start staking? LLD or Oracle?

Oracle is best for staking at the moment.
Activity: 799
I have a problem on CentOS 7.3 with Nexus Wallet.

I've tried two times and after one minute of loading it always says something about stylesheet, anyone can help me?

./nexus-qt
Could not parse stylesheet of widget 0x7ffd8e7663c0

This always happens on ubuntu but it does not prevent the wallet opening only the menu buttons dont appear.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
which wallet do i need to download to start staking? LLD or Oracle?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a problem on CentOS 7.3 with Nexus Wallet.

http://i.imgur.com/FMVSiaU.png

I've tried two times and after one minute of loading it always says something about stylesheet, anyone can help me?
Activity: 33
Any particular reason this hasn't been listed on Polo yet?
legendary
Any news about a GPU miner for the Prime CPU mining channel? I did see there is a bounty of 20k Nexus to get an open-source one for community to reduce the risk and impact of one or two miners running proprietary prime channel GPU miner software. I believe this is pretty important.

I am currently optimizing..

Private prime miner for the pascal chipset (NVIDIA) 100% faster. Not for sale. For harvesting.
]http://i65.tinypic.com/seul4o.png

Interesting !

Before attempting to make it open source u should think about how mucky and poor ur frat room is. This is due to the lack of funds and laziness residing in ur ass. If u want to brighten things up a bit, slightly overhaul ur home or buy a cheap van, u should monetize ur work. Without charging money for the miner, u are bound to end ur life on a rubbish dump.
What are you even talking about?  Not but a couple pages ago, he was selling the custom miner he created...
That is for the GPU channel, not for the Prime CPU channel.  The Prime CPU channel currently has no open-source GPU miner, afaik.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
any profit calculator is out there?  Undecided

Im coding the one, release soon. My calculator will have fade-in -- fade-out effects, multilayered textures for buttons and auto-arrange feature. The latter works like so - u tap the switch in the bottom pane of a calculator to make buttons start shuffle around. U can adjust shuffling speed and set the randomness by defining hot spot values. However buttons will move randomly, I doubt u can make any use of that calculator.
Activity: 30
Any news about a GPU miner for the Prime CPU mining channel? I did see there is a bounty of 20k Nexus to get an open-source one for community to reduce the risk and impact of one or two miners running proprietary prime channel GPU miner software. I believe this is pretty important.

Private prime miner for the pascal chipset (NVIDIA) 100% faster. Not for sale. For harvesting.

http://i65.tinypic.com/seul4o.png

Interesting !

Before attempting to make it open source u should think about how mucky and poor ur frat room is. This is due to the lack of funds and laziness residing in ur ass. If u want to brighten things up a bit, slightly overhaul ur home or buy a cheap van, u should monetize ur work. Without charging money for the miner, u are bound to end ur life on a rubbish dump.
What are you even talking about?  Not but a couple pages ago, he was selling the custom miner he created...
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Interesting !

Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
any profit calculator is out there?  Undecided
Activity: 15
Anybody else having problems with nexus-qt? it won't open for some reason (win10)
Has the wallet already been synced before, or did you try to open it for a first time?
Did you wait long enough for it to open? Sometimes it can take 5-10 or even 20 mins to load (it depends on your computer).
The wallet eats a lot of RAM memory (over 1GB), so maybe you didn't have enough free memory at the moment?

Indeed it has already been synced. I do have enough free RAM,
the splash screen appears and disappears and then nothing happens.

Anybody else having problems with nexus-qt? it won't open for some reason (win10)

Perhaps is antivirus blocked  wallet. Kaspersky blocking my wallet.

I do have Kaspersky enabled, how did you end up using the wallet?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Why hashrate on 1070 flow from 102 to 120 Mh/s ? (

It's a bug in the original sourcecode.

sp-mod #5 is 160-190MHASH with low power I will consider to sell it for 0.5BTC to respected members.

Nexus is currently being harvested...
legendary

Activity: 25
Can someone provide me some nodes? Strangely, on the one computer I have 8 nodes connection and on the other PC I do not have nor one (I had the same 8, but suddenly disappeareds).

In your Nexus folder, delete the addr.dat file and restart the wallet. This would bring you back to 8+ connections.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Can someone provide me some nodes? Strangely, on the one computer I have 8 nodes connection and on the other PC I do not have nor one (I had the same 8, but suddenly disappeareds).
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
🚀 🌏
Has the wallet already been synced before, or did you try to open it for a first time?
Did you wait long enough for it to open? Sometimes it can take 5-10 or even 20 mins to load (it depends on your computer).
The wallet eats a lot of RAM memory (over 1GB), so maybe you didn't have enough free memory at the moment?
Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Perhaps is antivirus blocked  wallet. Kaspersky blocking my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: