Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 80. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Anybody else having problems with nexus-qt? it won't open for some reason (win10)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
How the marketcap do you guys expect for nxs ?   Roll Eyes

Ps: it keep dumping, gud
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Nexus is now on https://Coinpayments.net. You can accept $NXS on a website so people can buy with Nexus!
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
what do you guys expect for the price for nexus ?   Roll Eyes

hopefully it goes down, so we can buy some more.
It went down quite substantially, possibly because Bitcoin's price went up.
Many other altcoins such as DASH and ETH took a steep decline as well.
Activity: 39
Why hashrate on 1070 flow from 102 to 120 Mh/s ? (
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

hopefully it goes down, so we can buy some more.
Activity: 138
0 blocks for a day from 450Mh/s
niiiiiiiiiice
ikr... i can only imagine there are a couple of megaminers with 4000+ mhs just reaping.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
0 blocks for a day from 450Mh/s
niiiiiiiiiice
Aliens are real!
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Bounty Alert:  We are offering a 10,000 NXS bounty for a fast, open source GPU Prime Miner.  It must be significantly faster than the Nexus Prime CPU Miner.  Bounty may increase if the Community contributes as well.

The Bounty for a fast, open source GPU Prime Miner has now been increased to 20,000 NXS!

Any progress on this?

Also, any word on launching a public testnet for Nexus 3.0? Happy to run a testnet node.
Activity: 138
do you get paid out every other block? found a block at 2:01, got nothing.. found one at 2:05, got paid. reserves had balance at both blocks..
so you sometimes get paid out?

and then boom, 3rd one goes through fine...

[/url]

I may have missed the explanation of block payouts.

Looks like my wallet got stuck on block ...406, wasted a few hours of mining...
*edit: actually none of those were actually mined, or rather none were accepted... yay
Activity: 31
Nexus has found its eighth 9-chain of primes.  Awesome work!   To avoid annoying with too many posts, since the coin is absolutely on fire and I expect many more primes soon, I'll post an update again once all of the top ten entries are 9-chains, or when Nexus finds a 10-chain.

http://nxsprime.com/

The top 10 chains from Nexus are all now length 9.  Great stuff!

I'll post an update when and if the network finds its first 10 chain.  Looking forward to more great innovations from Vid. and the Nexus team.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I have a problem with wolfominers i get " Error -1 when calling clGetDeviceIDs for number of devices "
You know where it comes from ?
Thx

that is usually from sgminer - usually a compilation error - and usually because it wasnt compiled with the amd sdk / app ...

BUT - it could also be due to the drivers you are using on your os ( assuming its windows ) ...

though like i said earlier - its 'usually' a compilation error due to missing sdk components ...

ask wolf - if it actually is his miner - as he is a brilliant dev and will help where he can if he is not busy ...

#crysx
Aliens are real!
Why the price is sinking, i think it must be rising steadily .
Activity: 4
I have a problem with wolfominers i get " Error -1 when calling clGetDeviceIDs for number of devices "
You know where it comes from ?
Thx
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
How exactly do I stake?
I've downloaded the Oracle wallet and encrypted it, put in 309.8 Nexus and they have more than 1600 confirmations.

EDIT: wow I forgot to unlock my wallet lol.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
1835 core +75 and mem -502

Intensity 47 (see the example bat file for 6 1070 cards.) you need to change the number of threads to the number of cards you have.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Bounty Alert:  We are offering a 10,000 NXS bounty for a fast, open source GPU Prime Miner.  It must be significantly faster than the Nexus Prime CPU Miner.  Bounty may increase if the Community contributes as well.

The Bounty for a fast, open source GPU Prime Miner has now been increased to 20,000 NXS!

better 10k for AMD 10k for NVIDIA or?

They couldn't make a GPU miner for the green team, think anyone will make a prime one?

You are welcome to place a bounty for a specific platform if you like.  We won't object Wink

Wolf already took the bounty and gave a broken miner.

Aliman, Please refrain from ignorant replys.. The bounty is still open to be claimed..
Wolf has interested in it but he has yet to create anything worthy of receiving this bounty, as far as im aware.
So please dont cause confusion..

Viz paid Wolf to make an upgraded miner for the green team (since the red team got theirs), but that miner never worked.

So it's not a baseless assumption. It's been under the radar because no one talks about it.

No, he didn't - he paid me to make a miner for AMD, which I did - so yes, it's baseless bullshit.

After several personal PM's with other members and talking to Viz myself, Nvidia needed the upgraded miner and you were the person who he mentioned himself as being paid for.

Why the hell would AMD even need an update when it already got one? (These talks are close to a year back)

Bitsslapper or some dude made a beta Nvidia miner, but that wasn't finding blocks. (Also happened sometime back)

AMD needed an update because it was slower back then, and he wanted a different miner base - he wanted his custom protocol implemented in a miner, and have it standalone - that's what I did. I haven't worked with CUDA in years - well, not for pay.

It was slower, but then it got faster, and that never changed, along with the difficulty touching the sky, thanks to the AMD dudes.

I don't even know what the hell even happened to the miner for the green team.

Anyhow, only a fool would try to mine it at the current difficulty.

When it was good to mine, no one gave a crap to build a decent miner, now everyone's going crazy.

I don't know, either, but I didn't have shit to do with it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I've released a free update #4 of my optimized Nexus sp-mod miner to the donators (0.05BTC).

More speed and bugfixes for multigpu systems.

The gtx 1070 should do around 144MHASH with -i 47 (140 MHASH with 70%TDP)
Good news, but i can't achieve even 130 with 70%
What clocks?
Pages:
Jump to: