Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 20. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 117
July 06, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
Yes it is good to see that the market jumped for almost $7k this week. Hopefully it goes up and up for the sake of everyone and many investors also want to invest again in bitcoin.
Feel excited to see more growth coming from bitcoin so altcoins will follow then. Even though isn't in the full recovery but then, still good enough to see small growth at least we have chances to fill doubts and turn into believing crypto again. People won't risk their money if they never find profits in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
it will stabilize for a few more days. but will rise afterwards. I think that investors are very few to rejoice.  Grin
yes because many people say if bitcoin price will soon rise and can return to a stable price and can benefit then BTC's leap today is very good and good for the future let alone now Bitcoin price also decreased since last month and hopefully with a leap today BTC can be good
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Yes it is good to see that the market jumped for almost $7k this week. Hopefully it goes up and up for the sake of everyone and many investors also want to invest again in bitcoin.
Activity: 99
July 06, 2018, 10:25:06 PM
Even bitcoin price going down, we must stay focus that all things behind bitcoin business are good, and some problem that encounters to our life in crypto business are only a reason of experience to become wise on this particular business. All we need to do are going on and moving forward to become successful in cryptocurrecy business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
I think this is the bottom. The prices jump a little and reach the level at which it was. Probably this is because many sold their coins, which were once kept. Like one of the Mt.Gox.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
BTC will rise for few times, because there will be few cycles of development. I consider that BTC’s price will make a very large jump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
in great regret, bitcoin is now marking time or slowly moving back. about a week ago there was another sharp decline in prices and the bitcoin exchange rate fell by$1000. now bitcoin is 6.5 thousand dollars for 1 coin. it is not enough price to sell, but good to buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
This is a normal rebound and this is completely justified, because bitcoin can not fall very quickly and without bounces it is a stable practice that has already been observed for several years as in the forex market, this is normal.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
June 14, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
I am starting to expect that a major bitcoin upward movement will happen soon. Remember the last time bitcoin drops $5,000 to $6,000 level? It made a heavy rally towards $10,000. This time I am seeing smaller corrections as we are slowly heading end of 2018.
Activity: 518
June 14, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
I think some people are trying to test the bear if it is still active. There are some resistance after the test and I think it would be exciting what will happen on the next few weeks. I hope the bear market is over and the bull starts again and Bitcoin price will be much more high than now.

They even support this bearish trend - they sell their cryptocurrency. The more people sell the crypto, the lower is the price of the altcoins and BTC. The whales are surely manipulating these prices but not only these people.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
in my view, the things to note are Bitcoin must be very good if before raising the price and most people are very panicked about the current BTC situation, it is better to hold and wait until we see some positive trends and spend reading the pa occurs in the world and why cryptocurrency grows.

Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 01:01:12 AM
according to which I know the bitcoin of the current bitcoin has not gone up yet and for a nice jump, for now, it has not gone up yet, but I am sure altcoin and Bitcoin later in the year will be good and can be back stable

Activity: 83
June 11, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
I think some people are trying to test the bear if it is still active. There are some resistance after the test and I think it would be exciting what will happen on the next few weeks. I hope the bear market is over and the bull starts again and Bitcoin price will be much more high than now.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
It is a pity, but all the jumps in the cost of bitcoin this year very quickly end by a fall. It is especially unfortunate that someone earns money on market falls, while ordinary people lose the last money on this (
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
Fluctuations are the main features of the market, it will always jump, but it depends on which side up or down, from which we earn!

It is really a good news for us, start converting if you want,  BTC value is always been like that for years, for me it is stable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 10, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
Fluctuations are the main features of the market, it will always jump, but it depends on which side up or down, from which we earn!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
June 10, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

yes, I am very sure the positive movement of BTC and ETH will continue to be boosted along with the times, this is the new beginning of motivated for the people to buy and save the crypto currency gan.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
June 10, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
I think we need to be careful. This recovery may prove to be artificially maintaining the market. As if tomorrow all has not subsided again. And we will have an $ 400 Ephirium. Do not snooze. Otherwise, can stay without pants.

If you are a trader and care about the value of your coin, maybe this will be a good advice. But still if you believe on the coin you have and doesnt worry about the value of it at this moment and waiting for a specific time I suggest to just hold it for now untill the bright morning starts.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
I think we need to be careful. This recovery may prove to be artificially maintaining the market. As if tomorrow all has not subsided again. And we will have an $ 400 Ephirium. Do not snooze. Otherwise, can stay without pants.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
13 th day closing futures. After to the top most likely until 11K. This is the most profitable for the participants of futures trading. The quarter also need to close to growth
Pages:
Jump to: