Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 19. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 18, 2018, 04:53:31 PM
Something tells me that this is just a small bounce before another fall. Too little trading volume and I do not see strong purchases. Personally, I see the bottom around $ 4,500-5,000. But, as you know, the cryptocurrency market likes to surprise! Maybe I'm wrong and bitcoin is going to conquer new peaks! Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 18, 2018, 04:34:07 PM
THIS IS NOT A BULLRUN!!!!!

IT'S JUST DAILY TRADER'S PUMPING AND DUMPING THE MARKET TO GET THEIR 5-10% PROFIT.

i've been saying this for 2 days now, so this is not "momentary talking". It was very obvious. By tomorrow the market will have crashed to where it was.

DON'T BE IGNORANTS!!!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 18, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
yes i think this is the beginning of a bull run; thank you blackrock for reviving the market and rise faith again among crypto hodlers good luck in this nice time
Hope this rising trend  will continue until year end or more. But I still not consider this as bull run unless it will touch into $10k.
I know a lot of people have been happy to see this uptrend motion and most probably they might sell their btc for profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 18, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
I hope the market momentum does not get lost during the first couple days so that we can finally get a bull run starting for real! Get ready!
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
This was to be expected, as the market begins to recover, there is an infusion of capital, this is the nature of the economy
Activity: 658
July 18, 2018, 04:24:26 PM
yes i think this is the beginning of a bull run; thank you blackrock for reviving the market and rise faith again among crypto hodlers good luck in this nice time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
in recent days there has been a tendency to turn the market and this is very encouraging. If we go further at such a pace, then 10,000 in August is a very real figure and 30,000 at the end of the year will not seem so mythical. But, remember, this is a market and a strong pullback to the area of 2000 is also possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
no lack to comprehend falsehood owing to archetypal we already conscious in crypto with fickle cost of it so we already captivate the jeopardy and whether we demand to not division with in accounting we disposition complete accounting in trusted mint already hither in crypto passion btc and etc.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 14, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
Everyone knows that quarter 3rd  and 4th are the best time for crypto market and bitcoin and ethereum break its last high price and create a new history like previous years and i am not damn sure but according to my prediction bitcoin price will reach $30,000 at the last of this year

$30k is too high for bitcoin to reach because we are still in the low price but maybe the price will reach $10k first and then it will go up for $20k and maybe it will happen at the end of the year. in the next year, we can see that the price can go higher than the price now so we still much time for selling at the higher price. we need to hold our bitcoin if we want to make a profit and no matter how long it will happen, it is better for us to stay calm.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 14, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
for me any situation does not panic, if there is positive news and there is a sign of movement began to rise I was even more excited for it. indeed do not continue to carry over and complain about the red market a few weeks ago until now, you should choose to invest and hold some of your tokens because the end of this year there will be a big surprise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 12:33:39 PM
Price is still struggling, not much of a jump is you ask me. Prices are still down, altcoins are still in the red. I think it is time for us investors to face the fact that this bear market might end up lasting for much longer than we expected it to. Looks like we might have hit a bottom. We could use a lot more green in the market, if not for anything, then for hope.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:21:46 AM
Everyone knows that quarter 3rd  and 4th are the best time for crypto market and bitcoin and ethereum break its last high price and create a new history like previous years and i am not damn sure but according to my prediction bitcoin price will reach $30,000 at the last of this year
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
Yeah, it is good news. I hope that BTC will increase more and more because many poeple have done large invetmnets for it including me. I hope it will continue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

As much as we want to but it it is quite impractical to say so considering the market price right now. However, the price is slowly increasing though it abruptly decreases too. This is part of its volatility and we have nothing to do but be patient about it.
Activity: 86
July 08, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
BTC is low, then coin lending mlm sharing can develop. Who are holding mlm can't withdraw  should  wait, should not be sold by FOMO. The psychology is that coin will lock up for can not sale or exchange, then it reopens and the everybody  will sell cheap, If the shark gets enough then it will revive.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 08, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Yes it is good to see that the market jumped for almost $7k this week. Hopefully it goes up and up for the sake of everyone and many investors also want to invest again in bitcoin.
Feel excited to see more growth coming from bitcoin so altcoins will follow then. Even though isn't in the full recovery but then, still good enough to see small growth at least we have chances to fill doubts and turn into believing crypto again. People won't risk their money if they never find profits in the future.
Hopefully it can gain more, the moment that bitcoin rises up most of those  alts will follow as well chances to see more interested investors will check the
potentials and study how things will work for their benefits, we just needed to hold on our grounds and stay calm and patients as things will brighter if
we wait for some more growth, just look at the positive way and remember how big bitcoin was after the year end last year, if that can be reach as well then it will be good for our investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
Is that jump just whale manipulation or honest buys?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
It is best to hold at this point when the bitcoin and ethereum goes to a hard spike. It is not the end of the spike, better hold on, and not make a panic sell. You already gained profit of the spike, but its better if you hold more, to gain more profit.
Activity: 91
July 07, 2018, 11:32:02 PM
most of altcoin from yesterday, experienced a very significant increase, what is the cause of all this, but it is like being a light in the dark for us the crypto. hopefully with this increase, big investors will soon make the decision to start believing in crypto so the price will continue to the moon
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 06, 2018, 11:09:30 PM
I think this is the bottom. The prices jump a little and reach the level at which it was. Probably this is because many sold their coins, which were once kept. Like one of the Mt.Gox.

Mt-Gox. The hacking news exchange is a negative news report that will keep the price of bitcoin down. bitcoin is very sensitive to it,we should be able to take advantage of such a situation in fact
Pages:
Jump to: