Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 16. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
if I think personally when we start investing in the form of BTC and ETH is good we learn the losses and benefits obtained before starting. panic so hard there will be no benefit because it is such a risk in the field of BTC and ETH
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
It's always nice to see green areas, especially when those coins that you have are greening. I wish all green zones.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 04:22:30 AM
There is a good movement in almost all coins. the coins have shown some great recovery in the past days which is a good thing, but we shouldn't be too happy about it, we aren't there just yet, though there are hoppes that  the market will recover
July 19, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
Today we had a nice leap by BTC. It did not last long, it started falling again today. All the money that has been in the market red continues to lose value. Nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 167
July 19, 2018, 04:08:18 AM
well I really agree with you, bitcoin and ethereum have returned to the green zone, slowly but surely everything is back to normal,
and hopefully this continues as it will have a positive impact on cryptocurrency,
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
A gradual smooth in price seem to be more healthy for the market, yes it si nice to see such spike in a short while, lets hope we don't fall back again.I am optimistic this time
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
this is a good buzz, at least enough to relieve the hodler who had been panic with market conditions are always red. hopefully this condition will continue to be stable until the end of the year.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 03:32:37 AM
Yes, indeed today the prices for crypto-currencies have probably become more expensive, because something happened. But again no one knows what happened or I just do not have time to read what is happening in the world and why crypto currencies are growing.

That is very interesting to hear if at this moment updated to high value of price does the cryptocurrencies it means the more bitcoiner will live into stable and arrogant. It always happened that the value change a lot in every time because their is dump also in the movement.
Activity: 19
July 19, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
There is no original price for bitcoin, and of course no matter how dump bitcoin is it will bounce stronger.
I think the stable price of bitcoin is during $6k level and now we are heading to a bull market so keep on waiting for that, it will be worth it.
I agree that no original price for bitcoin. The price is always depends on the demands happen in the market. What we could think stable as well, it always changes year by year or it could even change by month. No one knows for sure, but this days bitcoin have been trying to solidify its position in the market.
Activity: 345
July 19, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
this will be a good move where bitcoin will continue to rise as there is an increase in the investors are happy with the news.
It is really frustrating, the cryptocurrency, the rising rate is only at 1.0-2.3% only and it is only in this week, but when i saw the coinmarketcap.com as of now i really disappoint becayse the dropping price is at 7% it is like an bankrupt company that try to survived. I hope that it will be okay soon because if it's not. Maybe i quit in this
Bitcoin's progress will greatly result in far greater gains in the future. so with the Bitcoin price hike, it would be great to be a much bigger profit and make Bitcoin a valuable coin all year long as a major coin. its amazing with having this coin for future.
Yes it's progress to the believer with long-term investment bitcoin. but most of them do trade daily, to get benefits faster. I think a lot of people who do that, bitcoin as goods that are traded in the market, even trade bitcoin already as their work.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
Price is still struggling, not much of a jump is you ask me. Prices are still down, altcoins are still in the red. I think it is time for us investors to face the fact that this bear market might end up lasting for much longer than we expected it to. Looks like we might have hit a bottom. We could use a lot more green in the market, if not for anything, then for hope.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 19, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
it will stabilize for a few more days. but will rise afterwards. I think that investors are very few to rejoice.  Grin
which I see so because now the price of Bitcoin will soon return to a stable price then from now on I am sure if the current Bitcoin jump will bring Bitcoin to return to the original price and can rise in price with high because now many people who invest in Bitcoin
There is no original price for bitcoin, and of course no matter how dump bitcoin is it will bounce stronger.
I think the stable price of bitcoin is during $6k level and now we are heading to a bull market so keep on waiting for that, it will be worth it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 19, 2018, 03:09:05 AM
this will be a good move where bitcoin will continue to rise as there is an increase in the investors are happy with the news.
It is really frustrating, the cryptocurrency, the rising rate is only at 1.0-2.3% only and it is only in this week, but when i saw the coinmarketcap.com as of now i really disappoint becayse the dropping price is at 7% it is like an bankrupt company that try to survived. I hope that it will be okay soon because if it's not. Maybe i quit in this
Bitcoin's progress will greatly result in far greater gains in the future. so with the Bitcoin price hike, it would be great to be a much bigger profit and make Bitcoin a valuable coin all year long as a major coin. its amazing with having this coin for future.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
it will stabilize for a few more days. but will rise afterwards. I think that investors are very few to rejoice.  Grin
which I see so because now the price of Bitcoin will soon return to a stable price then from now on I am sure if the current Bitcoin jump will bring Bitcoin to return to the original price and can rise in price with high because now many people who invest in Bitcoin

Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
July 19, 2018, 12:49:00 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today! Stop pushing the panic button so hard! Should be a sign of things to come ahead?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price/

The market price today is actually pumping because of some good news in the market, it only means that the price of cryptocurrency can pump so hard anytime soon so keep on holding or invest even more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 12:44:58 AM
Perhaps this rollback of the price was not for long as the news that Coinbase received permission to listing altcoyins in the form of securities prices turned out to be a lie. According to the representative of the company, only the process of discussion is under way.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
This is good news and a good sign because bitcoin has risen by more than 10%, I'm sure that in August bitcoin prices could reach more than $ 10k so this is a positive thing to make altcoins portfolio significantly increased.

Of course, this is a very good news but a new red but now Bitcoin price is still very high. And later hopefully Bitcoin when signing in August is already a very big leap forward occurred. Automatically Altcoin will also join up.
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
This is good news and a good sign because bitcoin has risen by more than 10%, I'm sure that in August bitcoin prices could reach more than $ 10k so this is a positive thing to make altcoins portfolio significantly increased.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 12:15:59 AM
in this month there is quite a change in Bitcoin and Ethereum little increase is happening, this is a good sign to start up again like last year.
the current price growth has proven that after the price down there will definitely be an increase. lucky to all those who have dared to take risks in the last month when the market price has decreased, which has begun to buy for the grasp until the price actually grows. big profits have come to people who buy when the price is red.
July 19, 2018, 12:13:19 AM
in my opinion, if We really cannot control everything, market movements and even alert panic with that crypto. I think we are really going to ride this year's roller coaster up and down. But Hopefully, the value of the digital currency will continue to rise, many people who believe completely on crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: