Pages:
Author

Topic: Nice jump by BTC today! - page 15. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 20, 2018, 04:24:37 AM
Another jump of bitcoin just happened days ago.
It happened in a very short period, and the trade volume increased a lot at the same time.
I believe it is a signal that the bear market is coming to the end.
Let us wait to see what will happen next month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
This is quite good since bitcoin price going steady at the moment at $7400 and it hasn't gone down below $7K. Hoping that what had happened last April-May where it almost hit the $10K but suddenly it dropped down to $6K and even below for quite some time won't repeat today. We go hand in hand and wishful that BTC price will fully recover and finally will go up to the moon.
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
I've often seen such an increase in the last six months. behind them, the market continued to fall.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today!
Look, in April and May were the same mood as today. The bitcoin grew and people thought that the market would go up again, like the fall of 2017. But then everyone was disappointed. I think that now will be the same, bitcoin in a few days will return to the range of 6500-6800.
I agree with you. Now we can see a similar picture as it happened already this year, but I still think that the market is now beginning to stabilize and soon we will begin to see the growth of the market. It seems to me that the end of July or the beginning of August will be the beginning of the bull market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
We can see on the market that some coins jump high in their price. It looks very interesting. But today, some of the coins on the market are red again. This may be because many people who are selling their coins after realizing the higher price. Well, just be patient, hold yours to get a better price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
Given the volatility of the market, the situation will be different - both successful and failed weeks. With this, you need to put up and plan your strategy in the light of this situation.
For the market movement and even warn of panic with the crypto. I think we're actually going to ride this year's roller coaster up and down. But Hopefully, the value of digital currency will continue to rise, many people who believe completely on crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
Given the volatility of the market, the situation will be different - both successful and failed weeks. With this, you need to put up and plan your strategy in the light of this situation.
Activity: 170
July 19, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
Decent and awesome minute to see the greens available. No doubt, BTC, ETH, and some different altcoins are drastically raising at the better cost notwithstanding for some rate as it were. It regards see this improvement. Ideally, This rising or increment can be better and better once more. So currently, how about we bolster the BTC and different altcoins to become quicker and better
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
Bitcoin is starting to please me with its growth ! Think it's time he will snap and start to grow !

Yes its starting to surprise us again. This year will most likely be a profitable year for cryptocurrency community.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 19, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
never panic face to the market movement, the price will continue to move in accordance with trade volume, but we must know there is a price limit up and there is also a price limit down.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
i watched a lot of reviews about this and everyone agreed that this is a fake jump and we should expect a reverse fall
Activity: 37
July 19, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
Bitcoin is starting to please me with its growth ! Think it's time he will snap and start to grow !
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
Truly, without a doubt today the costs for digital forms of money have most likely turned out to be more costly, in light of the fact that something happened. In any case, again nobody recognizes what happened or I simply don't have sufficient energy to peruse what is going on the planet and why cryptographic forms of money are developing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 19, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
Some positive movement with BTC and ETH today!
Look, in April and May were the same mood as today. The bitcoin grew and people thought that the market would go up again, like the fall of 2017. But then everyone was disappointed. I think that now will be the same, bitcoin in a few days will return to the range of 6500-6800.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Very much happy when bitcoin and other currencies so sharply go up. Many are tired of looking at the redness
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 19, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
this makes us happy to see bitcoin price become stronger than the last weeks so we can sell some bitcoin to make a big profit. I hope that it won't just stop in this step but it will increase more and more in this month and in the next months. maybe in the next weeks, we can see that there are big pumps for the bitcoin price so the price can easily move to the higher price and reach the highest price again. but I still waiting for the price to reach the higher price because I get some bitcoin at $7800 so I need to sell my bitcoin in more than $8000 price level.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Yesterday we saw a nice jump, too. Almost 1k per 1 day. I have not expected it

If he had maintained this trend, it would have been great. Who knows what will happen then, maybe it will make the x2 in the opposite direction...
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
Yesterday we saw a nice jump, too. Almost 1k per 1 day. I have not expected it
Activity: 129
July 19, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
crypto currencies are experiencing a long time in the market and all the graphics are bad. yesterday and today bitcoin has accelerated well and has risen well. which created a positive atmosphere in the market.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 19, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
Yes, it was cool and even current increasing of BTC despite on its little pause is quite promising as well. I believe that BTC will rise to the amazing price.
Pages:
Jump to: