Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 147. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
June 12, 2016, 03:07:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2016, 01:48:50 AM
$632!

would someone please start watching and tell us when the top is close?

what is expected top?
I'm sure Tzupy has all the answers, the astute bear that he is. Did his bear leverage give him a pleasant colonoscopy recently or is he long like a normal crypto front-runner?
legendary
June 12, 2016, 12:09:18 AM
$632!

would someone please start watching and tell us when the top is close?

what is expected top?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
June 11, 2016, 12:08:13 PM
People so bullish.

Could we make some nice elliot waves with that chart ??

Like this?
img]http://i.imgur.com/24tHmc9.png[/img]

RyninD, u think btc goes to below $100 fairly soon ?

I made no such implications. If my counts are correct, it could be swift, it could be agonizingly slow. There is no precedent for the speed of a wave-C except it often shares traits of the wave-A in both time and strength. I also make no claim that <$100 is guaranteed. The height of this rally will play a large part in how far we could drop should it come to fruition. No worries yet!
This looks like but isn't there overlap of the 2 and the 4waves of your a and w waves ?

Moreover in the first drawn waves isn't the 3rd waves the smallest of the 5 impulsive waves?

I can assure you there is nothing invalid about my count. I will post a chart showing why the points you ask about are counted as they are in my count, but I am away from my charts atm, so it will have to wait a little bit.

cheers for that man!! no need to hurry  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
June 11, 2016, 10:42:02 AM
People so bullish.

Like this?

I made no such implications. If my counts are correct, it could be swift, it could be agonizingly slow. There is no precedent for the speed of a wave-C except it often shares traits of the wave-A in both time and strength. I also make no claim that <$100 is guaranteed. The height of this rally will play a large part in how far we could drop should it come to fruition. No worries yet!
This looks like but isn't there overlap of the 2 and the 4waves of your a and w waves ?

Moreover in the first drawn waves isn't the 3rd waves the smallest of the 5 impulsive waves?

I can assure you there is nothing invalid about my count. I will post a chart showing why the points you ask about are counted as they are in my count, but I am away from my charts atm, so it will have to wait a little bit.
June 11, 2016, 06:08:49 AM

So this is what I got, the only issue is that I am not confident in any waves than I can draw before the creation of the contraction triangle that would make it the last subdivision of a bigger waves (which in this case must be impulsive, so the 4 wave). if someone can make it I would be pleased to see how it looks like.

EDIT: Can also occur in the second waves if it is in combination with another correction pattern, if someone can highlight it we would know where we are going.
June 11, 2016, 04:44:03 AM
People so bullish.

Like this?

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
June 10, 2016, 10:40:47 PM
People so bullish.

Like this?

Activity: 502
Merit: 251
June 10, 2016, 10:26:55 PM
People so bullish.

Like this?

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
June 10, 2016, 07:39:46 PM
People so bullish.

Like this?
June 10, 2016, 04:21:56 PM
People so bullish.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
June 10, 2016, 04:13:56 PM
So are we having an ATH this year?
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
June 10, 2016, 03:57:44 PM
3000, i like that number. Smiley
legendary
June 10, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
People so bullish.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 06:54:58 PM
Bullish... At least until gubermints decide to ban bitcoin and other cryptos, in order to stop ransomware payments...

gubermint ban would be the ultimate validation for cryptocurrency

price would move north faster than trump haters (yes, american joke)
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
It would be cheaper just to implement robust IT security policy, and have their IT security people, you know, do their jobs properly.

Edit: "48% or nearly half of the companies surveyed are failing to back up their data at least once a day."

I read that and my jaw nearly dropped. These companies/people deserve to get scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
June 09, 2016, 08:26:14 AM
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/survey-uk-companies-buy-bitcoin-pay-off-ransomware-extortionists/

Bullish... At least until gubermints decide to ban bitcoin and other cryptos, in order to stop ransomware payments...
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 07:28:11 AM
90 Central Banks Seek Blockchain Answers at Federal Reserve Event

http://www.coindesk.com/central-banks-blockchain-federal-reserve/

Lol! How fast (slow) things change. Just like markets. 2 years ago would anyone have guessed this? 90 central bankers discussing the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Yeah.. about that...

Here is an excellent article written on this very topic. I think it's well worth a read....

https://medium.com/@beautyon_/why-central-banks-will-fail-at-digital-currency-2a0f47e827cb#.e1zm11msn

Basically saying, Bitcoin was created to destroy central banks.. and that although they are now paying attention.. they still don't get it.
They still think they can harness it to use in their legacy systems..
They still think Blockchain - not bitcoin... and see the 'Blockchain Technology' as the ONLY good to come out of bitcoin.. actually seeing bitcoin as an alt-coin and just a side effect of Blockchain technology.. wow.. you couldn't make it up.
legendary
June 08, 2016, 10:13:47 AM
Interesting paragraph here from this article. Makes me wonder if banks are hinting at Bitcoin. Could they be?

Exclusive: Commerzbank considers hoarding billions to avoid ECB charges - sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-commerzbank-ecb-idUSKCN0YU1HW

"Such a move is, however, not without costs, such as insurance against fire or theft. German insurer Ergo and other large European insurers say they have received an increasing number of inquiries from banks examining such a move.

It also imposes a logistical challenge that ultimately puts a ceiling on the amount of cash that can be stored. Storing 2 billion euros in 200 euro notes would result in a cash pile that weighed roughly 11 tonnes. "
Jump to: