Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 173. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2015, 10:49:43 PM
Thought it could be interesting, a couple pieces of proof connecting BTC price and China capital flows. The scales of these graphs are tuned up a bit to look more convincing, but anyway, you can clearly notice the coincidental rise in BTC prices just as CNY is tumbling (past 6.50 already)
[img]http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2015/12/20151208_btc1.jpg

Bitcoin Breaks Out Higher After China Announces Crackdown On UnionPay POS Devices

Still not clear whether it's correlation or causation.

Super interesting!

Trouble with BTC, everyone is always comparing BTC charts to some other charts. Ive seen gold vs BTC, S& P vs BTC, Yuan vs BTC etc vs BTC lol!

Really, we will know after the fact for sure

Thanks for sharing

What's the corrlilation with stocks dropping and bitcoin going up

No "corrlilation" between stocks and bitcoins. Only inside your fertile imagination.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 14, 2015, 08:54:04 AM
Thought it could be interesting, a couple pieces of proof connecting BTC price and China capital flows. The scales of these graphs are tuned up a bit to look more convincing, but anyway, you can clearly notice the coincidental rise in BTC prices just as CNY is tumbling (past 6.50 already)
[img]http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2015/12/20151208_btc1.jpg

Bitcoin Breaks Out Higher After China Announces Crackdown On UnionPay POS Devices

Super interesting!

Trouble with BTC, everyone is always comparing BTC charts to some other charts. Ive seen gold vs BTC, S& P vs BTC, Yuan vs BTC etc vs BTC lol!

Thanks for sharing

What's the corrlilation with stocks dropping and bitcoin going up
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
December 14, 2015, 08:36:06 AM
ENTP here

Vladimir "I also noticed that there is disproportionally high numbers of INTP's and ENTP's among bitcoin early and not so early adopters as compared to general population (but there is no credible research known on this)."

INTP here, early adopter. So sad Vladimir is gone... he did start the club after all.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
December 13, 2015, 04:38:25 PM
2h PSAR flipped to bullish on Chinese exchanges.

And despite a growing bid side on Chinese exchanges, too little up after this. Price action appears to define a rising wedge, which is close to completion.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
December 13, 2015, 04:18:19 PM
Must listen!

Trace Mayer Bitcoin Knowledge Podcast

Bitcoin core developer Jeff Garzik discusses the developer community

http://www.bitcoin.kn/2015/12/bitcoin-core-developer-jeff-garzik-discusses-the-developer-community/
legendary
December 13, 2015, 03:56:38 PM
This from months ago

Yet, many still scoff at EW lol!
legendary
December 13, 2015, 03:25:32 PM
From Adam's BitMovements

Adjusting the Trajectory to the Moon! ┗(°0°)┛

Adam's prediction: <395  >500 in 2016
Adam's Cheap Coins Target: 360 - 400

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=796276.20
legendary
December 13, 2015, 10:34:50 AM
2h PSAR flipped to bullish on Chinese exchanges.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
December 13, 2015, 08:30:03 AM

I think the big red 4h candle could form a new channel, this would be a very bullish scenario. But it also seems risky to trade now, those who bought the dip in the 2700cny area did pretty good, unfortunately I missed that one and have some fiat looking to buy back in.

hope you guys are fine, prolly lot of margin trades squeezed lately.
legendary
December 12, 2015, 06:42:51 PM
1h PSAR, that flipped to bearish with the large dump, now flipped to bullish, only on Chinese exchanges for now, and the triangle appears to break up.
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
December 12, 2015, 06:04:40 PM

Bitcoin appears very bullish, even staying below this line the trend is up, however we could easily see if break up again and charge towards next resistance line at $460.

It looks very much like bitcoin is bullish again.

I called it right on this thread and wrong on my blog later on  Huh  

I'm guessing there'll now be a period of consolidation but to me the bull trend seems pretty clear on longer timescales.

edit. btw thanks for your last comment on my thread Afrikoin Smiley
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:59:50 PM
ENTP here

Vladimir "I also noticed that there is disproportionally high numbers of INTP's and ENTP's among bitcoin early and not so early adopters as compared to general population (but there is no credible research known on this)."
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:55:47 PM
Hodl or trade with caution

"Bitcoin is nearing a level of potential horizontal resistance. Looking at the rhythm of other peaks and dips I can imagine its time for a bit of a dip. This is just my suspicions not really ‘analysis’. The dip will look a bit like a dead cat bounce from the recent mini bubble up to $500.

Volume seems lower at the moment maybe signifying a bit of wariness. If this does correct down to the bottom of the bull channel that will be quite a large drop somewhere near $350 I’d estimate.

Safest bet is to hodl if you are already in. Otherwise maybe consider selling (or shorting) if it appears to bounce down from that horizontal line. Word of caution when bitcoin is in full on bull mode sometimes the corrections are flat but I’m not sure we are there yet.

If bitcoin pushes through that line of horizontal resistance instead of correcting down then we may quickly push up towards $600 just falling a little short as panic buying sets in. This scenario is also possible but in my view maybe a bit less likely."

https://afbitcoins.wordpress.com/2015/12/11/hodl-or-trade-with-caution/
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:50:50 PM
There's a triangle to close in a few hours and a bit of a battle between bears and bulls on OKCoin. IMO the outcome is going to have a long term influence.

drum roll. . .

also very interested to know if this IS IT! ie THE bull run

Been watching to see if we get another impulse after correcting down to $ 300

I'll be honest, Im on the fence on this one. Not sure which way it will tip, but, very eager to know what to expect next 6 months
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

Super interesting!

Thanks for sharing
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

Update

Bitstamp with 4hour candles

The price didn't drop to bottom of fork as per my last update, instead breaking upwards through some levels of resistance. However this slope looks valid. Bitcoin more primed than I thought.

In case anyone is interested in how the fork is defined heres a zoomed out view using 1 day candles.

I'm still wondering if there will be a bear phase retesting bottom of the channel mentioned in my Opening Post. But $320 looks like might be solid as a floor

Anyway I consider that my idea of bitcoin being primed for lift off looks valid. In this thread I will continue to test that idea.
legendary
December 12, 2015, 04:40:28 PM
There's a triangle to close in a few hours and a bit of a battle between bears and bulls on OKCoin. IMO the outcome is going to have a long term influence.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
December 12, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

legendary
December 12, 2015, 01:13:16 PM
Bots down and market put to sleep! We know it now and the only plausible hypothesis is that those bots are from the exchange. Shall we be worried about the stability of this price in the weeks to come? hell, yes!

Bots at work , again!

I'm pretty sure that was legitimate volume since the price moved almost 15% in 2 hours. The motive of which seems to be stop hunting or an attempt at closing back inside BB's. I watched it unfold and it was clearly a concerted effort to trigger a bit of panic. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 10, 2015, 11:20:33 PM
Austin Hill Of Blockstream: A lot of the Discussions About Private Chains Are Shallow

http://coinjournal.net/interview-with-austin-hill-blockstream/#

Afrikoin what happens if the fed raises interest rates?
Jump to: