Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 172. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 16, 2015, 04:53:14 PM
This from months ago

http://i.imgur.com/3LjkA4c.png?

Yet, many still scoff at EW lol!

thanks for the reminder Tongue. care to share the link where you originally posted this forecast?

More than likely, I have deleted the chart from my imgur account. Here is an updated one.

it seems we are on the edge of a cliff....

I do keep it as an option which is why I had it to post the updated chart, but it is by no means the only option.
No need to panic yet
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
December 16, 2015, 04:46:07 PM
Well I mean it seems that everyone has forgotten that there is still a blocksize debate going on, and the direction of where bitcoin goes from here doesn't necessarily matter any more because of "da halving!! Tongue".

Where the devs take it from here is very important for Bitcoins long time success, and what people are proposing from both sides on the topic of what the block size should be would be a huge change in the structure of bitcoin block chain itself...

So what I'm trying to say, is that if a bad mistake were to happen in this debate and the possible fork fails, then we would see a major decline in price because there would be no more trust in how bitcoin operates at it's most fundamental level.

Yup. This is spot on. I am all for drawing lines, but in the end this is what is going to make the price go up or down in the coming months. In other words, your best indicator is the bitcoindev mailing list.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
December 16, 2015, 01:36:16 PM
Well I mean it seems that everyone has forgotten that there is still a blocksize debate going on, and the direction of where bitcoin goes from here doesn't necessarily matter any more because of "da halving!! Tongue".

Where the devs take it from here is very important for Bitcoins long time success, and what people are proposing from both sides on the topic of what the block size should be would be a huge change in the structure of bitcoin block chain itself...

So what I'm trying to say, is that if a bad mistake were to happen in this debate and the possible fork fails, then we would see a major decline in price because there would be no more trust in how bitcoin operates at it's most fundamental level.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
December 16, 2015, 11:19:18 AM
All eyes on the FED meeting in 4 hours.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
December 16, 2015, 10:30:59 AM
This from months ago

http://i.imgur.com/3LjkA4c.png?

thanks for the reminder Tongue. care to share the link where you originally posted this forecast?

More than likely, I have deleted the chart from my imgur account. Here is an updated one.

it seems we are on the edge of a cliff....
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 16, 2015, 08:57:09 AM
This from months ago

Why would you post something like this? Then delete it? Creep...
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
December 16, 2015, 08:32:04 AM
This from months ago

legendary
December 16, 2015, 08:31:49 AM
RyNinDaCleM, Afrikoin many thanks to both of you!
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
December 16, 2015, 08:02:09 AM
This from months ago

legendary
December 16, 2015, 01:53:01 AM
This from months ago

tried to find, but cant locate it now.

Check RyNdiclems history posts (you will find it here most def)

Analysis ended posts

Critical analyis posts
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
December 15, 2015, 07:46:28 PM
2h PSAR flipped to bullish on Chinese exchanges.

And despite a growing bid side on Chinese exchanges, too little up after this. Price action appears to define a rising wedge, which is close to completion.

In the meantime, 6h and now 12h PSAR flipped to bullish. The second event just occurred and made me rethink my planned short. Roll Eyes By my local count, this should correct soon, maybe a couple of hours.
But it is possible that the expected support test to have been truncated, due to greatly increased bids on Huobi, over 40% over the Dec 12 pre-crash levels. In which case, target 650$... Shocked
Bitstamp and Bitfinex have trouble following, their bid / ask ratios are below those of the 12th December, so they would crash if not following Huobi.
legendary
December 15, 2015, 04:16:30 AM
This from months ago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 02:07:25 AM
Any bearish thoughts/ posts out there?

Well thought out ones. Would love to see some bearish outlooks. WHole world is bullish on bitcoin now
oh one more thing on another forum I go to for stocks someone whistle blew someone selling 100k worth of bitcoins off exchange to bankers and the guy that made the post does not own Bitcoin and seems to not like it in the first place
December 15, 2015, 02:05:47 AM

Well thought out ones. Would love to see some bearish outlooks. WHole world is bullish on bitcoin now
yea because it's time for mainstream adoption after the Fed hikes lol, right now I'm assuming it's insider accumulation stage.
legendary
December 15, 2015, 01:32:55 AM
I can see the price going down for the remainder of this month.
The rally was fun but all good things must come to an end.

See you in 2016. Take care.

(BITCOIN PRICE INDEX $442.19)
legendary
December 15, 2015, 01:30:26 AM

legendary
December 15, 2015, 01:25:55 AM
Ah well, since this thread is still hanging around I'll post another update.

Bull fork still very much in play. Heres 4hour log chart

Bitcoin finding resistance on one of the trendlines, looks like it wants to break up and test the middle line of the fork again which was where it reached on the last spike the other day.

Heres zoomed out view of same chart for perspective.

Outlook bullish
legendary
December 15, 2015, 01:15:49 AM
lots of lurkers here ey?

Wink

Keep watching
legendary
December 15, 2015, 12:54:32 AM
December 14, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
Thought it could be interesting, a couple pieces of proof connecting BTC price and China capital flows. The scales of these graphs are tuned up a bit to look more convincing, but anyway, you can clearly notice the coincidental rise in BTC prices just as CNY is tumbling (past 6.50 already)
[img]http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2015/12/20151208_btc1.jpg

Bitcoin Breaks Out Higher After China Announces Crackdown On UnionPay POS Devices

Still not clear whether it's correlation or causation.

Super interesting!

Trouble with BTC, everyone is always comparing BTC charts to some other charts. Ive seen gold vs BTC, S& P vs BTC, Yuan vs BTC etc vs BTC lol!

Really, we will know after the fact for sure

Thanks for sharing

whats your view on gold, it will go up right?
Jump to: