Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 26. (Read 47916 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
And does anybody know if when you place a sell in the market if it comes out the distribution chart for that wallet?

it doesn't, i'm in the top 50 on trex and just set a sell order, didn't change my total in the distribution
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
And does anybody know if when you place a sell in the market if it comes out the distribution chart for that wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
@simtho, pm to you
There just giving coins away now lol
I could be wrong but if anybody knows any different i would love to know
Haha i just worked out that first tower on the distribution chart is not one persons wallet, that's why it says 0 when you hover on it and the next one is the first.

So basically what im saying is i think the top wallet has only 7556 Graph and the dump came out of the second wallet not the third! 

Were looking better than i thought n i smoke way to much weed to not notice that sooner  Wink
Wallet number 3 had 16500 odd coins before that dump just looked and now hes got 12500 odd, keep it mind he could of taken them of the exchange but the dump was most probably him
Haha I see the manipulators are bringing out the bigger panic sell wall numbers.
Just remember its their coins on the stack down up to 14000sat and its there coins on the dump so grab um cheap if they try and scare again  Smiley
Ouch some dumped 3759.64193886 Graph  at 0.00010500,  like i said it could of been to themselves but still lol

If you don't know why that's funny go check out the distribution chart  Grin
Distribution is still looking really good and about 14000Graph came off the trex market
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
If you think about it these market manipulators aint that hard to beat if you can change the way you think as a hole group, they all use the same play book and that play book only works cuz people mostly think the same and react to panic and fear in investments.  

If you change the way you think and don't use emotions their models fail and don't work anymore, they need you to panic and sell on the dump cycles to get their fill cheap to further the price drop before the real accumulation, if the hole group don't fall for it you can turn it around and skim from them.  

( Grin  Just a thought)

Yer trex in the OP would be good.
hat off  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you think about it these market manipulators aint that hard to beat if you can change the way you think as a hole group, they all use the same play book and that play book only works cuz people mostly think the same and react to panic and fear in investments. 

If you change the way you think and don't use emotions their models fail and don't work anymore, they need you to panic and sell on the dump cycles to get their fill cheap to further the price drop before the real accumulation, if the hole group don't fall for it you can turn it around and skim from them. 

( Grin  Just a thought)

Thanks devs for update. Looks amazing!
Can you please add link to bittrex market to OP?

Bittrex added to OP, thanks for pointing that out!
Activity: 68
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Looking very good dev! Smiley

I had to laugh when I saw that the dumper dumped literally 1 minute before the update came.
I picked up a little more on it, so thank you very much (Y)

( Grin  Just a thought)

Activity: 209
Teaser:

Alright, I know you've all been waiting for updates, here's a teaser from our new wallet.

Right now we're just populating the tabs with content before packaging it up.  The flowchart is almost done, so expect 2 things very soon.

We'll also be keeping everyone up to date on other developments, like the arbitrage trade engine

ok,We will go to TOP10 Wink
Activity: 135
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Thanks devs for update. Looks amazing!
Can you please add link to bittrex market to OP?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Teaser:

Alright, I know you've all been waiting for updates, here's a teaser from our new wallet.

Right now we're just populating the tabs with content before packaging it up.  The flowchart is almost done, so expect 2 things very soon.

We'll also be keeping everyone up to date on other developments, like the arbitrage trade engine

Nice...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Teaser:

Saying that looking where the price went to prob mostly dumped into their own hands
Pages:
Jump to: