Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 30. (Read 47891 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I went out for three hours and only 90GPH was dumped lol

Im liking this coin, and the holders of course  Smiley
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
For those who have been wondering because CMC isn't updating well, market cap is roughly US $31,355

1170506 Graphcoins X roughly .00011 = $31,355
Ok we got 27.279 BTC worth of people all thinking they can pick up under 10000sats  Grin
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Just a little update here, we got caught up doing a wallet upgrade which will have some nice features.  We're working on the trade engine, and still finishing up the auxpos flowchart. 

Things are coming along nicely, but we want to make sure we're not just pushing stuff out for the sake of hyping a project.  We want these items to be factual and tested.

Nice work, so what time frame are you guesstimating for the final release roughly?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
That's a good attitude.

No need to push out things just to hype, more important to do thing thoroughly  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just a little update here, we got caught up doing a wallet upgrade which will have some nice features.  We're working on the trade engine, and still finishing up the auxpos flowchart. 

Things are coming along nicely, but we want to make sure we're not just pushing stuff out for the sake of hyping a project.  We want these items to be factual and tested.
Activity: 275
Im watching this one.. May be a winner at some point.
hodl bob hodl

Thank you for your support...
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Everybody waiting for a fill that aint gonna come  Cool

yeah its tough. I only got a few hundred coins on my 5k buy.
Everybody waiting for a fill that aint gonna come  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Im only playing bob your as free to do what you want as everybody else is  Smiley

One thing we agree on crypto is the wild wild west and anything goes.. i aint mad

All good brother.

Wink
Im only playing bob your as free to do what you want as everybody else is  Smiley

One thing we agree on crypto is the wild wild west and anything goes.. i aint mad
O dear bobs about  Grin

Could be his scare tactic to drop his own name, i could see that working lol
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Im watching this one.. May be a winner at some point.
O my days iv never seen anything like it the only dumping is from people that just want more.. id love to know where their at with that they must be starting to think there not gonna get um back.

Carry on tho im not expecting them to be filled but i still got some orders in  Grin
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
We just spoke to Bittrex regarding the long withdrawals and got this resolved.  Their security measures are pretty intense and they wanted more official nodes, so we got that sorted out.

Please add Bittrex to the first page in this thread. I think the first post in an altcoin thread is called OP=?.
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GPH
N with the distribution "fact" were meant to believe some1 wants to off load 5000 at around 12000sats mark  haha.... im just waiting for um to lose there ass  Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I'm the person who is always afraid of those big dumps, that some whale decide to get out.

But with Grapchoin I have never been this relaxed! The biggest dump that can happen now is 1.2 BTC, that's nothing.
Activity: 109
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
Volume going up, a few spikes, it's monday and the distribution chart is the best I have ever seen on Bittrex!
All signs are there for a nice pump today, including some updates from the developer today.

Get ready people, this is gonna be a fun day Grin
Activity: 68
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Have you not buyed in yet?

Well, it's not gonna be easy now.

At current level, the number 1 holder's coins is worth 1.3 BTC. And we have over 25 BTC in support.
Activity: 266
luky i did buy 15K !! Grin Grin it's look great coin! Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: