Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 32. (Read 47907 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Lololol ok that's the least scary thing iv ever seen (9607.480 BTC)

Need to go back to scare school cuz aint nobody here letting out, price is pipped to go up up up!

That or you are the greatest hyper I've ever seen. The price has gone up nearly 30% since you started posting a few hours ago.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Lololol ok that's the least scary thing iv ever seen (9607.480 BTC)

Need to go back to scare school cuz aint nobody here letting out, price is pipped to go up up up!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask (BTC)         Size (GPH)          Total               Sum

0.00500000   9596.00000000    *47.9800*     60.1142   

Really that's the least scary iv ever seen  Grin

there, i fixed it for you, cheap coins for sale  Tongue
Ask (BTC)         Size (GPH)          Total               Sum

0.00500000   9596.00000000    *47.9800*     60.1142   

Really that's the least scary iv ever seen  Grin
Might be going out on a limb here but i can see 17000 sat by the end of the day.. my day just mind being in the uk  Smiley
Godam this ones got some legs!

Nice 1 Dev
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We just spoke to Bittrex regarding the long withdrawals and got this resolved.  Their security measures are pretty intense and they wanted more official nodes, so we got that sorted out.
Only 66878.812 GPH for sale  Shocked
I could be wrong but it seems to me people are losing there ass trying to stack this one down to accumulate, i got a feeling there's gonna be a few angry bot owners waking up soon lol

Gonna have to start grazing all day like a cow to get in  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
so many of the new coins come out with masternodes already active before the juicie POS blocks even start, thanks for being different and rewarding the stakers that can't afford 25k coins right off the start.

and a unique and enticing roadmap... deff sets this apart from the rest

Cheers to ya
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange

It is working better now, thanks.
I'm using a mac with 2 windows virtual machines

Hi EmilioMann, nice to see you here. This is the second coin beside XST where we are both invested.
By the way I have exactly the same setup as you (mac with virtual windows machine, on mac I'm staking XST, on virtual Win I'm staking GPH). Hope things are fine for you. Happy staking!
Its called finding a gem in a pile of shit lol  Cheesy
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
wow there are not many GPH at exchanges,what s happening with GPH?
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Hey dev whats the marketting plan? Crypto websites? Article features? Online interviews? I am confident once word gets out about the structure of this coin that this thing is going to be huge
Activity: 191
yep this coin had become pretty scarce on the exchanges, good sign, someone keeps chomping away at the low value sells  Wink

yep, some serious action going on here, keep a good job.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
My connection is 40mb fiber optic.
Creating a conf as you said i got 1 block now, but I believe that something in the code can be improved on next wallet.
No orphans with crave or graviton

It's hard to know if something is wrong without knowing how many you are trying to stake.

Try to dumpprivkey for the address/es you are staking with then import those keys into a fresh wallet with importprivkey. Stake with the new wallet.

Also, it really helps to open the port on your router if you can because it allows you the most number of peers to broadcast your blocks to. For graph the port is 30371.

One of the things I like to do, and this requires a little bit of effort, is make a second wallet on another computer with server=1 and add that node to your staking wallet.  This allows you to broadcast to the network a little faster.  I think people are figuring this one out, and that's why you're seeing a lot of orphaned blocks.

You can even do this on the same computer, I'm not sure how it's done on Windows but I'm sure it's simple.  With Linux, you simply spawn another daemon process with ./graphd -datadir=/home/coin/.graph -daemon and make sure you change the rpcport in the coin.conf and addnode=firstwallet as your node.

It is working better now, thanks.
I'm using a mac with 2 windows virtual machines
Activity: 182
yep this coin had become pretty scarce on the exchanges, good sign, someone keeps chomping away at the low value sells  Wink
Activity: 238
I think you could answer that question yourself if you took some time to look at GPH distribution on Bittrex.  It would seem the largest wallet is 25,000 GPH and that is probably Bittrex's wallet.  Next largest is 12,000 so I am going to go out on a limb and say there very well might not be ANYONE who has 50K GPH.

Two wrong details in that.

First off, top wallet on bittrex is bittrex? C'mon, bittrex is showing the distribution off GPH holdings on bittrex.
I have more then 50k. Would really surprise me if I was the only one.

But sell now, lol. That's why this dude wants to buy big, he knows this is going to minimum 30k very soon.
I'll hold to the betting nodes is released, because thats why I am invested in Graphcoin Smiley

30k ??
This is a whole new tech with graph coin
This will go 300k and more, once dev release as roadmap
And more investor comes in
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
My connection is 40mb fiber optic.
Creating a conf as you said i got 1 block now, but I believe that something in the code can be improved on next wallet.
No orphans with crave or graviton

It's hard to know if something is wrong without knowing how many you are trying to stake.

Try to dumpprivkey for the address/es you are staking with then import those keys into a fresh wallet with importprivkey. Stake with the new wallet.

Also, it really helps to open the port on your router if you can because it allows you the most number of peers to broadcast your blocks to. For graph the port is 30371.

One of the things I like to do, and this requires a little bit of effort, is make a second wallet on another computer with server=1 and add that node to your staking wallet.  This allows you to broadcast to the network a little faster.  I think people are figuring this one out, and that's why you're seeing a lot of orphaned blocks.

You can even do this on the same computer, I'm not sure how it's done on Windows but I'm sure it's simple.  With Linux, you simply spawn another daemon process with ./graphd -datadir=/home/coin/.graph -daemon and make sure you change the rpcport in the coin.conf and addnode=firstwallet as your node.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
just got my first 25 GPH pos block, I don't find any orphans at all  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: