Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 31. (Read 47891 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Too much demand and no supply... i wonder what happens next
The 3rd largest wallet dumped that bit.. same old moves just a different day
Yer it does don't it, with the added bonus no1 holds enough to scare people out haha
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Just bought some more coins. Looks really good!
It does makes me chuckle with people trying to fake sell in the thousands to push down price, normally id join in but this time the distribution tells me not to be concerned lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Tomorrow we will release our flowchart that explains the Auxiliary Proof-of-Stake system, along with an updated wallet with built in statistics.

still going to happen?

Yes we're working on getting this out, along with a few other things.  Some team members are just waking up, while others are running off coffee, but there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes.
Distribution is looking good
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Tomorrow we will release our flowchart that explains the Auxiliary Proof-of-Stake system, along with an updated wallet with built in statistics.

still going to happen?
Let this bot stack down abit then we can gets some cheapys
lol you just made my coffee come out my nose.
Activity: 283
Enjoy your subway, gonna turn that footlong to a franchise.
Turned my sandwich to a subway lol
Yey got abit more  Grin
Hats off to you my man i got a feeling your gonna do very well
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Expect this coin to reach .01 btc simply because of the way it has been designed, huge investors will run to this once they realise what it's capable of. So glad I bought in early, gonna get some more soon.

I am to going to buy more. I have been staking but I don't have enough
Activity: 495
Expect this coin to reach .01 btc simply because of the way it has been designed, huge investors will run to this once they realise what it's capable of. So glad I bought in early, gonna get some more soon.
Activity: 505
Wow, this coins hot.. I got some buy orders in but they are not getting filled. Where are the sellers?
Activity: 742
To be fair aint happy about the price not coming down either i went out for a 4 course meal on graph n ended up with a sandwich.. it is what it is you cant win um all.

I've already got a 4 course meal in this coin. I was going for the royal banquet.
Iv been in crypto a long time i just keep leaving my bitcointalk account inactive,i go back to login n its gone lol.

Im not a hyper mate nobody's gotta listen to me, just going by the info that trex is layin out.
To be fair aint happy about the price not coming down either i went out for a 4 course meal on graph n ended up with a sandwich.. it is what it is you cant win um all.
Pages:
Jump to: