Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 33. (Read 47907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
My connection is 40mb fiber optic.
Creating a conf as you said i got 1 block now, but I believe that something in the code can be improved on next wallet.
No orphans with crave or graviton

It's hard to know if something is wrong without knowing how many you are trying to stake.

Try to dumpprivkey for the address/es you are staking with then import those keys into a fresh wallet with importprivkey. Stake with the new wallet.

Also, it really helps to open the port on your router if you can because it allows you the most number of peers to broadcast your blocks to. For graph the port is 30371.

i will try, thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Creating a conf as you said i got 1 block now, but I believe that something in the code can be improved on next wallet.

It's hard to know if something is wrong without knowing how many you are trying to stake.

Try to dumpprivkey for the address/es you are staking with then import those keys into a fresh wallet with importprivkey. Stake with the new wallet.

Also, it really helps to open the port on your router if you can because it allows you the most number of peers to broadcast your blocks to. For graph the port is 30371.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
how to insert jpg here?

Need to upload it to a imagesharing site first, I recommend imgur.com

Then put the URL inbetween these tags Smiley
[img][  /img] (Remember to remove the 2 spaces.
Thanks
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
how to insert jpg here?

Need to upload it to a imagesharing site first, I recommend imgur.com

Then put the URL inbetween these tags Smiley
[img][  /img] (Remember to remove the 2 spaces.
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
how to insert jpg here?
Creating a conf as you said i got 1 block now, but I believe that something in the code can be improved.

That's really weird..
I have been staking for almost a week now and only got 2 orphans out of very many blocks.
I think you could answer that question yourself if you took some time to look at GPH distribution on Bittrex.  It would seem the largest wallet is 25,000 GPH and that is probably Bittrex's wallet.  Next largest is 12,000 so I am going to go out on a limb and say there very well might not be ANYONE who has 50K GPH.

Two wrong details in that.

First off, top wallet on bittrex is bittrex? C'mon, bittrex is showing the distribution off GPH holdings on bittrex.
I have more then 50k. Would really surprise me if I was the only one.

But sell now, lol. That's why this dude wants to buy big, he knows this is going to minimum 30k very soon.
I'll hold to the betting nodes is released, because thats why I am invested in Graphcoin Smiley
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I only getting orphans for 2 days

I would say you got something going on man.  Either you connection is REALLY crappy and therefore the blocks you find aren't being broadcast fast enough or you are extremely unlucky.  I would try and use maxconnections=15 or so in your graph.conf to keep your connection from getting flooded.  I just bought in yesterday and I found three 50 blocks overnight so staking is working excellent for me.

Activity: 266
Anybody with a heavy bag (50k+) who wants to get out?

Contact me, I'll give you a good price.

Bumping this, hoping I can find someone Smiley

I think you could answer that question yourself if you took some time to look at GPH distribution on Bittrex.  It would seem the largest wallet is 25,000 GPH and that is probably Bittrex's wallet.  Next largest is 12,000 so I am going to go out on a limb and say there very well might not be ANYONE who has 50K GPH.

i think that is good!
Activity: 334

Activity: 334

I would say you got something going on man.  Either you connection is REALLY crappy and therefore the blocks you find aren't being broadcast fast enough or you are extremely unlucky.  I would try and use maxconnections=15 or so in your graph.conf to keep your connection from getting flooded.  I just bought in yesterday and I found three 50 blocks overnight so staking is working excellent for me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I bought in heavy and think this is a great investment. Cool

Yes and of course! it's a great investment guys Smiley We will make good profit once pump get started  Wink  All we need is a awesome update
Activity: 109
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer

legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
To make the distribtution point that Altprince made a little bit clearer.

Here is how much BTC you would need to take out the top holders on Bittrex:
1. 2,50 BTC
2. 1,27 BTC
3. 0.96 BTC
4. 0.76 BTC
5. 0.71 BTC

= 6.2 BTC

So it only takes a little whale to take out ALL the 5 top holders on Bittrex.
The supply is not there.
So when the demand comes, watch this go to 30k almost instantly Smiley

50 blocks over.

It was a good time, but couldnt last forever Smiley
Now I hope some holders stop staking, so I can get more of those 25 blocks that is coming  Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
I bought in heavy and think this is a great investment. Cool
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Well said Altprince. I agree the betting nodes are a true asset. Smiley
I think this coin is going to be an excellent one to be in. I'm buying some.

Good choice, and yes I also believe it will be an excellent coin to be in.

The ideas are new and innovative.
I mean, arent you tired of the same old crap over and over again? Marketplace, anonymous transactions, and etc..

The betting nodes are real cool and innovative and the main reason I got into Graphcoin.
Unfortunally it has been pushed back because of Bittrex's policy. (The coin needed to be more then just gambling).

But the arbitrage bot is a real cool sidefeature and I don't believe anyone has experienced with this before.
It will create an actual value to Graphcoins, as the coins you hold will produce wealth by itself no matter what the Graphcoin market says.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think this coin is going to be an excellent one to be in. I'm buying some.
Pages:
Jump to: