Pages:
Author

Topic: Ninjastic.space - BitcoinTalk Post/Address archive + API - page 17. (Read 15134 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I know you are sure so no point on asking whether you are, but then why did it update the graph now if it's 23:07 UTC?
Could you post a screenshot of this?
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Everything on the website is in UTC time.
I know you are sure so no point on asking whether you are, but then why did it update the graph now if it's 23:07 UTC?

I could maybe add an timezone selector in the future (no promises).
This'd be cool
legendary
Not to be picky, but how is the 00:00 time selected? Does the site read the computer time, or does it work on server time?
Everything on the website is in UTC time. I could maybe add an timezone selector in the future (no promises).
copper member
---
Yeah! Working even more perfectly now.

Not to be picky, but how is the 00:00 time selected? Does the site read the computer time, or does it work on server time?

I'm just asking because I live in UTC+1, so it's 00:00 now and I see the stats have updated now.
legendary
I was checking some stuff in my profile, and I've seen that the "last 7 days" graph and table data don't match.
You're right. The 'last 7 days' graph shows the previous 168 hours (7 days) and the 'board table' shows the previous 7 days starting 00:00 of the first day, so the former covers a few less hours depending on when you view it. I haven't slept yet and it's already 8 am so I'll fix that later today. Thanks! Cheesy

edit: fixed the worst explanation ever. already feeling sleepy. Tongue
edit 2: it's fixed.
copper member
Hey!

I was checking some stuff in my profile, and I've seen that the "last 7 days" graph and table data don't match.

Graph shows 21 (I believe starting on Monday), and the table gives 28 (I believe that starting on Sunday). So the question is... shouldn't the same starting point be considered for both?

edit: both will show +1, I didn't realize this post would add up too
legendary
~
Thanks. I'll probably push a fix for it in 2-3 days (I'll also have to reindex part of my database).
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
A small bug:

0x87e4E86CAa9692e9D21835154ef0d65485A1F24B has been mentioned by Pejoh Asu in following posts.

Post 1 (Archived version on Ninjastic.space)
Post 2 (Archived version on Ninjastic.space)

In addition to Pejoh Asu, the address above is also being shown for asu.

List of addresses used by asu:

legendary
~
You can now paste the whole link into the topic_id field (and it will filter only the id) or use the topic_id URL param:

http://ninjastic.space/search?topic_id=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5273824

How about that?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have been using your system to find contradictions due to lying or bad memory.  Smiley

I have a suggestion.  Could you add another field, or adjust the processing on the "Content" field to accept web links?  

The easiest way (for a new user of your site) to pull up a thread record would be to post the URL in full (example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-decent-motherboard-in-stock-to-run-5-8-cards-12345)  It would be nice if your system could recognize that as if the user typed 12345 into the "Topic ID" field and redirected to https://ninjastic.space/search?topic_id=12345

This would also make it easier to simply paste "https://ninjastic.space/specialsearch?url=" before the URL in my browser address bar.

Edited to fix grammar mistakes

legendary
~
I see... Thanks for clarifying.

I changed their topic id to the new one. They should show up on the correct page: https://ninjastic.space/topic/5303409
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Update what exactly? You want me to delete the other posts on the archive? I prefer to keep everything untouched unless I need to censor any kind of information for security/privacy reasons.
All my replies (and those of other users) have been moved to a new thread and this new thread has been given the name of the old original thread [☆☆☆ Bounty & ICO, вoпpocы и oтвeты ☆☆☆ / ID changed]. And It is not possible to navigate to any post because ninjastic.space has indexed these posts in an old thread (the redirect leads to a thread that does not have these posts).

https://ninjastic.space/topic/2165097
https://ninjastic.space/topic/5303409 (Also don't see any new thread with old answers)
legendary
TryNinja, could you please manually update this thread? (Title, number of posts, etc). The moderator eliminated all off-topic responses (150 replies moved to another archive topic).
Update what exactly? You want me to delete the other posts on the archive? I prefer to keep everything untouched unless I need to censor any kind of information for security/privacy reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
TryNinja, could you please manually update this thread? (Title, number of posts, etc). The moderator eliminated all off-topic responses (150 replies moved to another archive topic).

• Now: [FAQ] BBcode / Цвeт / Шpифт / Taблицы / Unicode
  • Before: ☆☆☆ Bounty & ICO, вoпpocы и oтвeты ☆☆☆

I would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to this question...
copper member
Being fair to fillippone, the opening parenthesis did show up if you didn't choose to BBCode it, it was most likely an oversight instead of an aesthetic choice...

But it could be the beer talking
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
<...>

Wonderful, this is far beyond my wildest expectations!
Your tool is improving day after day, and I can’t wait for the next new feature!
Thank you very much.
legendary
You might have this one unnoticed...
Sorry, I thought you were satisfied with Loyce's suggestion. Cheesy

But since you are eager about this, I have an even better idea. Stay tuned...

edit: You can now customize how you want the list to look like with variables and also limit the number of results.

Variables available: {number} {username} {uid} {count}

Examples:

Code:
{number}. {username} [{count}]
Code:
1. TryNinja [450]
2. LoyceV [410]
3. sabotag3x [341]
4. tranthidung [235]
5. bitmover [199]

Code:
[url=/?action=profile;u={uid}]{username} [{count}][/url]
Code:
[url=/?action=profile;u=557798]TryNinja [450][/url]
[url=/?action=profile;u=459836]LoyceV [410][/url]
[url=/?action=profile;u=846936]sabotag3x [341][/url]
[url=/?action=profile;u=1292764]tranthidung [233][/url]
[url=/?action=profile;u=1554927]bitmover [199][/url]

Code:
User {username} #{uid} made {count} posts
Code:
User TryNinja #557798 made 450 posts
User LoyceV #459836 made 410 posts
User sabotag3x #846936 made 341 posts
User tranthidung #1292764 made 233 posts
User bitmover #1554927 made 199 posts
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

Like you said, enough is never enough. Cheesy

I am a huge fan of @ddmrddmr Dashboard, and I am using on a regular basis. (There is a particular record I am still holding and I am really proud of!)
But I also like competition, in a positive way for the best service!

What do you think of this?

I finally published somethin using your tool in my local board:

I would suggest putting the number of posts between double brackets, instead of  only one:

I like the aesthetic of double parenthesis, if not a proper tab formatting.
You might have this one unnoticed...

legendary
I still have no clear one point btw: how your website is going to be different from @ddmrddmr merit dashboard?
Maybe more user-friendly? I like his merit dashboard, but it's just too much for me. I like something where you can just put a username and see simple and organized visuals.

For example, the next update will probably include a "Boards" page where you will be able to select a board and see: top merit receivers/senders, most active users, most active topics, etc... all of that in once.

Like you said, enough is never enough. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
I still have no clear one point btw: how your website is going to be different from @ddmrddmr merit dashboard?

I don't know what you're saying. The differences between ninjastic.space and ddmrddmr merit dashboards are so clear to me.
I'm not saying that the Merit Dashboard is bad, it just has a different approach and objective.
Pages:
Jump to: